July 26, 2014 | 1028 users online

Pressed Powders - Rimmel - Stay Matte Pressed Powder

rated 3 of 5 on 12/11/2013 1:36:00 AM More reviews by FionaMay

This product is so 'meh'. I only buy it if it's on super special and I'm running low on cash to buy my good stuff. It's good for setting makeup, keeps my makeup on all day, but If I don't apply a really bright bronzer or a highlighter over the top it makes me look so dull. I have fair skin and use the 005 silky beige. You get what you pay for and this stuff is cheap...

rated 3 of 5 on 12/10/2013 11:20:00 PM More reviews by kellypi07

I actually really liked this product at first. I used it to set my foundation and concealer and it really looked nice. It didn't dry me out or anything. However, I did have a little break out from it. I got bumps on my chin and I'm pretty sure it's because this product contains talc, which is known to clog pores. So, I won't be using this again unfortunately.

Also, the packaging on this really needs a make-over. The lid is super easy to fall off and isn't reliable, but I guess that's what makes this product so affordable.

However, if it is something you are really looking into I'd say try it. It's only $4 or so at your local drug store and the worst thing that could happen is that it doesn't work for you and you lose $4, but then again it could be great for you too!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/10/2013 4:48:00 PM More reviews by Ashleighd13

This product is good for setting your make up if you're wearing a full make up look. However I only like to wear a bb cream for work and during the day and by the time I'm home my skin looks oily and greasy, it's a good product for the price but there's definetely better products out there if you want a more flawless look

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2013 3:05:00 PM More reviews by Sammy143

This powder is amazing
I have oily skin.
Keeps your face matte
I even had a 3hour nap woke up and my face was still matte!
Love it will be buying more
Hope this never discontinues!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2013 5:24:00 PM More reviews by xbexiee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Consistently repurchase this, my go to face powder! I have oily skin and this will keep me matte for a good while without looking cakey. Amazing price too.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/4/2013 4:00:00 AM More reviews by Lrc1024

Was upset with this considering it's rave reviews. It left me with almost little white spots. Idk what it was. It keeps me matte for about 3.5 hours which is good. The price is amazing! Good if you want little coverage. Or just to stay shine free! I have oily skin and was surprised how matte this Kept me. The packaging sucks & broke in like 2 days which sucked. Decent but wouldn't repurchase.

Update: love this stuff! I used to think it broke me out, but I stopped using it and tried it again and it's awesome! No other powder compares to this one, perfect for oily skin girls!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/2/2013 2:36:00 AM More reviews by Caleeesi

I got this powder on offer from Shoppers Drugmart for $5.99 and it's my favourite setting powder so far. It's absolutely superb, aside from the packaging. The kid makes me feel quite nervous so I rarely bring it out with me. But for the incredible price, it's really quite a small problem.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2013 1:06:00 PM More reviews by SoniaStrawberry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

my 3rd time purchasing this powder. Lleaves my face matte.
It's really cheap and it works great. I don't have really oily skin ,sometimes my T zone gets oily but nothing too much.

I will continue using this product for sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2013 9:33:00 PM More reviews by breadbuttajam

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

really good for setting and mattifying the skin.
sets my loreal undr eye concealer all day.
I use all over with a kabuki to set my foundation and hold ups all day,
but I think it stays put for sooo long because of the mac pro long wear foundation I wear underneath which makes everything u put on top last forever.
I do get shiny on my tea zone after a few hours but just retouch.

pros
very mat
cheap
does not break me out
has a light coverage

cons
colour range is not very good for an Asian skin tone
im nc30 and use this in the transparent.
but I don't think its transparent. it does make my skin slightly paler but as I wear a darker shade of foundation then it doesn't really make much difference.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/26/2013 1:09:00 AM More reviews by brooke2010

I like this powder but I have a few complaints. I seriously want to know who designed this packaging....what were they thinking?! It's so impractical! The lid is hard to put back on and it's so cheaply made. It feels like it's going to fall right off but doesn't for whatever reason. Ok, that being said, the actual powder is good. It's long lasting, definitely keeps you matte and has pretty good coverage, but I find it sometimes gives me that super powdery look..you know what I mean. It cakes up around my chin a little. Despite my complains with this product, I will probably continue to repurchase because it's cheap and works well enough.