December 21, 2014 | 863 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Beeswax Lip Balm

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2013 9:14:00 AM More reviews by ProductJunkieneedsherfix

I have been using Burt's since way before it was popular, when it only came in the metal tins and you could only find it at healthfood stores! It is a classic for a reason, because it works well! Nice scent. Thankfully, comes in a stick now so I do not have to struggle with opening the tin.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/27/2013 8:30:00 PM More reviews by coursey

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Too bad this didn't last as long as Chapstick. That tingling sensation and peppermint flavor on lips will certainly stimulate you early in the morning. I'll go back to Chapstick- lasts longer and cheaper.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2013 2:48:00 PM More reviews by BeatriceBordeaux

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my favorite lip balm! Makes my lips super soft and it takes delicious too :) ! Yum yum yum, Burt's Bees rules!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/21/2013 2:37:00 PM More reviews by mylosttwin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Am I the only one that has a slow healing rash after using it? It took me a while to realize that my painful, itchy, red, scaly skin on my lips are caused by this lip balm. I never had any problem before even with those full-of-chemical products (like nivea balms), but my lips hate this product somehow.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2013 11:12:00 PM More reviews by SRO522

This is the best lip balm around. If you're suffering from chapped lips, this is the cure. It smells great and leaves my lips feeling super hydrated and soft.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2013 8:14:00 PM More reviews by lucky10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my HG chapstick. I love this stuff!!!! I have been using it for about 5 or 6 years. It is a little expensive, but totally worth it. It takes a while to go through a tube. It gives your lips so much moisture and I love the tingling feeling it gives. Love love love!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2013 8:54:00 AM More reviews by Pseudonormic

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I like this a lot. I've tried a few different chapsticks/ lip balms and I like how it doesnt taste or smell waxy/fake.
It has a nice peppermint tingle which isn't over powering but packs enough punch for all you menthol lovers out there like me.
I apply once in the morning and it lasts me til mid day. With other lip balms, I have to reapply almost every hour and still have dry peeling lips.
I would definitely buy again, in fact, I bought the 4 in one pack but my fav is still the peppermint balm.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2013 8:49:00 AM More reviews by RachelisGreen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have finally found my favorite chapstick! My lips are very dry and cracked, and I was using the Blistex Renewal that I really like but this might be better because it's all natural and I see results literally 20 mins after putting it on. I also love how it makes my lips feel super cool and minty.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/13/2013 12:25:00 AM More reviews by dwducky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

This is disgusting. I love peppermint and I love beeswax lip balms but this one fell short of all of my expectations. The balm is too firm and i feel like I have to scrape it onto my lips. It doesnt last long, so I find myself reapplying every five minutes or so, which would not bother quite so much if it actually moisturized. my lips were more dry after it wore off than they were before applying.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2013 5:38:00 AM More reviews by AJ6488

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The lip balm is really nothing special. The lasting power is poor, the application is dry, and does no job to improve the condition of my dry lips. I still give it 3 lipsticks because I appreciate that it's harsh chemicals free, but I wouldn't repurchase.