October 23, 2014 | 1828 users online

Fragrances - Chanel - No.5

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2011 2:38:00 PM More reviews by MissChanel24

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am a Chanel addict. Coco Chanel is my role model - truly the most elegant woman. And no5 is the most elegant fragrance i've ever smelled!

I never understood chanel no5 when i was much younger, ive only recently in my 20's started appreciating this iconic fragrance. It takes a certain amount of sophisticated taste to really appreciate no5.

I love Chanel fragrances! I have Chance (EDP and Eau Fraiche), Coco Mademoiselle, Coco, No 5 Premiere and No 5. And they are all classy as you can expect from Chanel. Here is what I think:

1 - If you want to feel classy and FRESH - Chance
2 - If you want to feel classy and SEXY and FLIRTY - Coco Mademoiselle
3 - If you want to feel classy and SOPHISTICATED and warm feeling like you're wrapped in a cashmere blanket - COCO
4 - If you want to feel classy and FEMININE - No 5 is the fragrance for you.

No 5 makes me feel ultra feminine, alluring and confident. Wearing this I know i am turning heads.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2011 7:29:00 AM More reviews by Mehach

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the best and most sophisticated perfume ever ever made and I have ever used. How come people don't like it I don't understand. It is soft as a baby and it is heavenly. I love love love it!
EDIT: I am one of the lucky ladies which ha s good chemistry combination with this perfect fragrance. If there was a queen of fragrances No 5 is it (and Shalimar could be the shah perhaps for that it is oriental) My friend and mum says their chemistry don't match with this one and they don't like how it smells on their skin. But on me it changes with time I get creamy rich jasmine, powder, clean white flowers. The most complicated fragrance and I am proud to have it, use it. If a dress do not suit you you can not blame it so please do not blame this queen as being an old lady scent. It is so young and cheerful to me and it is the richest jasmine I have ever come up. The most precious piece of my perfume wardrobe. Sometimes I open its cap just to get a whiff and it makes me happy. I think I am in love with it.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/11/2011 12:59:00 PM More reviews by Teejan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product smelled like dead feces one hour later on my mother. Major body chemistry clash. It completely turned me off. Literally stinky dead feces or maybe something a lady sprays on during her trip from U.S to Germany and three days later, you hug her. What you can imagine old rotten perfume to smell like on, oh and she's heavy set, and dressed in layers. I couldn't take it. I hope this wasn't how it smelled on me because I was raving yesterday till I smelled it on my mom a hour later. Perfume should work the same on ALL people not some. For this reason, will never buy again. I found Mary-Kate and Ashley perfume smelled better anyways. Maybe I just need another sniff of Chanel no 5 to fall madly in love again. Maybe...will never know (am out of my sample btw which is what am basing review on).

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2011 4:02:00 PM More reviews by gcgirlzprez

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Chanel no. 5 is my favorite perfume.
I smelled this in the store and loved it so much, I bought it on the spot, with no hesitation.
The scent is so beautiful. Sophisticated, classy, elegant.
I will be wearing this for years to come, since I assume it will never go out of fashion.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/31/2011 2:12:00 AM More reviews by missxlkt

i personally dont like the scent but my grandma does . i recommend to older women (:

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2011 1:30:00 AM More reviews by gomar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

with one trial spray at the store, I was mesmerized and I instantly purchased the whole set. Whenever I feel down, I spray Chanel no.5. I can't go to work without a spray of this magic. I love it, and most guys I know love it so much. It's funny how I see guys loving it more than girls do.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2011 6:48:00 PM More reviews by SeeMeBeauty

What else can be said about this classic? I feel I don't even need to read the 700 plus reviews to know what is in them. And neither will you once you wear this perfume. It feels right to me on every level and needs no introduction or explanation. I love it. And I even love wearing a little too much of it. 5 stars and yes, yes I will, yes, I will buy again and again and again. Or, more accurately, he will.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2011 11:35:00 PM More reviews by wonderblue

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this!!!

Okay seriously this smells sooo wonderful I don't care what anyone says! Granted this was a present so I don't have to worry about price and I probably wouldn't repurchase with my own money, just drop casual hints around birthdays and christmas ;)

One thing I would say is that if you put too much on and find yourself in a tight space, such as a packed car with closed windows, the smell can make you feel very sickly - really people don't use too much, perfume overload is highly, HIGHLY unpleasant.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2011 10:38:00 PM More reviews by garstrieper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I adore Chanel No. 5, although I have to wear the eau de toilette version, as the parfum is far too strong for me. The fragrance is warm, and soft, and smells to me like cream soda and champagne and powdery vanilla...I find it very comforting, and love to practically bathe in this stuff. One of my go to scents, that I would wear any time, for any occasion.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2011 8:27:00 PM More reviews by kpaul1016

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

My favorite fragrance, hands down. It's pure sophistication and such a wonderful scent. It is so classy and expensive smelling. I love it! It will staple in my collection.