Almay Moisturizing Eye Makeup Remover Pads

2.5

Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract (Cucumber), Camellia Sensis Leaf Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

almay's moisturizing eye makeup remover pads are very oily. it says they are non-irritating, but when i've used the pads to remove eyeliner, my eyes have always felt irritated. you'll need a tissue to blot the oil from your lids afterwards. i recommend the almay non-oily eye makeup remover pads. they remove water-proof makeup like the moisturizing pads, but do not leave an oily residue, leaving your eyes feeling clean.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I hate, hate, hate, hate, HATE this product! It is the grossest thing I've ever touched and it is so OILY that even after I go swimming, the greasiness is still stuck on my eyelids! Please don't buy this!! It is seriously the worst eye make up remover I have ever tried and will never use again!

I like these eye makeup remover pads because they're very good at removing all my eye makeup (including waterproof mascara). They even remove long-wearing lipstick. My only gripe about them is that they're greasy and I have to wash my face after I use them since I want to avoid breakouts. Overall, it's a good product.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Almay makes an "oil-free" version of this that is wonderful. I accidentally bought this "moisturizing" version not too long ago. Yikes. It is so greasy and leaves a terrible residue, not to mention all the oil seeped into my eyes and made my vision blurry. I highly recommend the "oil-free" version but stay away from the "moisturizing" version!

This is an okay eye makeup remover. It get almost all of my eye makeup off but I have to use two and scrub it off. The biggest problem is that it's "Moisturizing" pads make my vison blurry and is so greasy I have to wipe it off with a tissue. It lasts a long time but I'm sure there are better eye makeup removers.

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I should've known the reviews would be this bad. I can't see after I use these the oil is that thick, and it's messy, difficult to remove mascara and......just pass up if you see these in the store, you'd think they'd recall a product this bad.................

These do an excellent job of removing my super hard to get off Revlon Colorstay eyeliner. But I have to scrub hard to do so, which is annoying and bad for my eyes. Plus, these are SO greasy, it's mostly mineral oil in those pads. Even after I use my regular cleanser my eyes are still greasy and have a film on them, plus my vision sometimes blurs up. I'm going to try the oil free pads once I use these up.

I purchased these pads to keep at my in-laws. I need to buy something better, because the only face wash I have there is Cetaphil and you need something MUCH stronger to remove the residue from these. I have oily skin, so I don't need the moisture, but I wear a stubborn mascara and thought that these would cut my removal time in half. I really can't stand the feel of the greasy oil and I agree with the others; it leaves your vision really blurry. I find that even after I wash my face, I still have hard-to-remove oily mascara under my eyes. It seems like more work than I originally had to do. I prefer to use either Boscia cleansing oil or Pur Makeup Emulsifier to remove all of my makeup, and if I need a seperate remover than Neutrogena dual phase one is better, even if it takes a little extra.

THIS IS MY HG EYE MAKEUP REMOVER!!!!!! I've been using this product for 3+ years, and I CANNOT live without it!!! For all you girls out there who say it is too greasy, that's what makes it soo ace in taking off all your mascara! plus I think the oil has helped keep fine lines from forming around from my eyes!! it's so wonderful! please give it a chance!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Gosh these are bad..they remove the eye makeup alright,they make you half blind for a while(ok ok that is an exaggeration D) I had blurry vision for a while coz of all the oil.The reason i got these pads, just like everyone else was to make life easy..but these are work.It made my skin super oily. I am better off removing the eyemakeup with the jojoba oil..