Dior Poison

3.4

on 10/8/2005 4:42:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I never bought it and I never will: it does smells like poison and it reminds me of a stuff it is used for killing ants; I wonder if this would do the job...
I already used Tendre Poison but couldn't do it again because i now find it nauseous; I'm in love with Pure Poison though: let's see until when because I'm a very unfaithfull woman betraying perfums all the time:-))))

on 9/10/2005 10:35:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Fortunately, I have the kind of chemistry that works well with Poison--it smells absolutely divine on me. That being said, I would still NEVER wear this fragrance during the day. Done right, it can be a very intoxicating, seductive fragrance, hence the name.

on 8/25/2005 12:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

On someone else maybe -- especially if they were standing VERY far away. This is strong, very sweet, but with a depth of spice that can take your breath away. A little goes a very long way. A love/hate fragrance.

on 8/2/2005 10:38:00 AM

I've been feeling some nostalgia for this scent lately - maybe it's just because i've been reflecting on my 80's high school years...

Anyway this scent is not for the weak of heart - it's a love hate smell.

I would LOVE to find this in original perfume strength in a glass bottle with stopper - if anyone knows where to find one i'd be grateful to know!

on 7/27/2005 3:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

smells like poison

poison, for me, is the perfect evening scent. i have loved it for years but i certainly can understand why some would find it overpowering. it is dark and mysterious so many people, especially the young ones like myself can find it too strong. also, it depends very much on the body chemistry. on me it smells dellicious, but on other women i've noticed it smells actually extremely dry and heavy.
however, it is very long lasting and has a distinct personality, unlike (most of) the perfumes created in the more recent years.
to sum up, try before you buy!

on 7/10/2005 11:47:00 PM

I hate this stuff. It smells exactly like bug spray!!

on 6/23/2005 4:24:00 PM

I find Poison a very striking, almost scary smell. It is horrible on me, but that's probably because I wear things like Spring Flower and Baby Doll. Too dark and blowsy. It's my mom's signature scent, and it works with her chemistry perfectly. Let it be known that she is also pure evil, so I can understand how such a sharp scent is so wonderful on her.

on 6/19/2005 10:14:00 PM

I have been using this perfume for years and love it! Poison has a very sensual smell that lingers. The price is pretty good too.

on 5/17/2005 5:35:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

I absolutely adore this fragrance - it was one of my favourites in the 80s! Having said that, I only have a mini now as I would only wear it on cold winter evenings, dressed up to the nines with my heels and red lipstick! Poison is not for the faint-hearted - it definitely requires an ultra groomed, confident look! It is a dark oriental - extremely vampish, has incredible sillage so you only need a tiny amount, and is very distinctive. On me the main note is anise, mixed with tuberose, jasmine and a hint of berries. This is the only fragrance my DH recognizes by name! He loves it!

Popular Fragrances