Dior Poison

3.4

on 11/4/2005 12:37:00 AM

GROSS!! Disgusting STENCH!!! The worse smell ever!! BLAGH!!! My friend used to wear this religiously and for me it was torture! It gave me an instant MIGRAINE!! At least they named it appropriately- POISON!!!!!! Raid Ant & Roach killer smells better!!

on 10/13/2005 2:44:00 PM

If you can pull this scent off, it smells beautiful. Quite sweet and heady, this is something that seems best-suited for dark evenings out; however, I have worn this to work (sparingly--this should always be used with a light hand)and--while it was probably inappropriate--managed to get complimented several times over. In fact, I always get compliments on this. On paper or out of the bottle, this reminds me of spiced potpourri (not really a good thing). If your chemistry works with this, though, it will meld beautifully into your skin to create a captivating, long-lasting scent. If your chemistry doesn't work with it, watch out. Notes include honey, wildberries, spices and opoponax.

on 10/8/2005 4:42:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I never bought it and I never will: it does smells like poison and it reminds me of a stuff it is used for killing ants; I wonder if this would do the job...
I already used Tendre Poison but couldn't do it again because i now find it nauseous; I'm in love with Pure Poison though: let's see until when because I'm a very unfaithfull woman betraying perfums all the time:-))))

on 9/10/2005 10:35:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Fortunately, I have the kind of chemistry that works well with Poison--it smells absolutely divine on me. That being said, I would still NEVER wear this fragrance during the day. Done right, it can be a very intoxicating, seductive fragrance, hence the name.

on 8/25/2005 12:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

On someone else maybe -- especially if they were standing VERY far away. This is strong, very sweet, but with a depth of spice that can take your breath away. A little goes a very long way. A love/hate fragrance.

on 8/2/2005 10:38:00 AM

I've been feeling some nostalgia for this scent lately - maybe it's just because i've been reflecting on my 80's high school years...

Anyway this scent is not for the weak of heart - it's a love hate smell.

I would LOVE to find this in original perfume strength in a glass bottle with stopper - if anyone knows where to find one i'd be grateful to know!

on 7/27/2005 3:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

smells like poison

poison, for me, is the perfect evening scent. i have loved it for years but i certainly can understand why some would find it overpowering. it is dark and mysterious so many people, especially the young ones like myself can find it too strong. also, it depends very much on the body chemistry. on me it smells dellicious, but on other women i've noticed it smells actually extremely dry and heavy.
however, it is very long lasting and has a distinct personality, unlike (most of) the perfumes created in the more recent years.
to sum up, try before you buy!

on 7/10/2005 11:47:00 PM

I hate this stuff. It smells exactly like bug spray!!

on 6/23/2005 4:24:00 PM

I find Poison a very striking, almost scary smell. It is horrible on me, but that's probably because I wear things like Spring Flower and Baby Doll. Too dark and blowsy. It's my mom's signature scent, and it works with her chemistry perfectly. Let it be known that she is also pure evil, so I can understand how such a sharp scent is so wonderful on her.

Popular Fragrances