October 2, 2014 | 991 users online

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2005 3:45:00 PM More reviews by JonMoss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

smells like poison

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2005 4:32:00 AM More reviews by le_chaton_vert

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

poison, for me, is the perfect evening scent. i have loved it for years but i certainly can understand why some would find it overpowering. it is dark and mysterious so many people, especially the young ones like myself can find it too strong. also, it depends very much on the body chemistry. on me it smells dellicious, but on other women i've noticed it smells actually extremely dry and heavy.
however, it is very long lasting and has a distinct personality, unlike (most of) the perfumes created in the more recent years.
to sum up, try before you buy!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/10/2005 11:47:00 PM More reviews by ddonnad

I hate this stuff. It smells exactly like bug spray!!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/23/2005 4:24:00 PM More reviews by warriorofice

I find Poison a very striking, almost scary smell. It is horrible on me, but that's probably because I wear things like Spring Flower and Baby Doll. Too dark and blowsy. It's my mom's signature scent, and it works with her chemistry perfectly. Let it be known that she is also pure evil, so I can understand how such a sharp scent is so wonderful on her.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2005 10:14:00 PM More reviews by JWes

I have been using this perfume for years and love it! Poison has a very sensual smell that lingers. The price is pretty good too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2005 5:35:00 AM More reviews by LipstickLil

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I absolutely adore this fragrance - it was one of my favourites in the 80s! Having said that, I only have a mini now as I would only wear it on cold winter evenings, dressed up to the nines with my heels and red lipstick! Poison is not for the faint-hearted - it definitely requires an ultra groomed, confident look! It is a dark oriental - extremely vampish, has incredible sillage so you only need a tiny amount, and is very distinctive. On me the main note is anise, mixed with tuberose, jasmine and a hint of berries. This is the only fragrance my DH recognizes by name! He loves it!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/3/2005 5:34:00 AM More reviews by golconda

For somme reasons İ never had the opportunity to sniff that one before last week. What can İ say..........? , YES REAL POİSON FOR SURE. What on earth la maison Dior is doing ?.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/3/2005 5:33:00 AM More reviews by golconda

For somme reasons İ never had the opportunity to sniff that one before last week. What can İ say..........? , YES REAL POİSON FOR SURE. What on earth la maison Dior is doing .

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2005 12:42:00 PM More reviews by leonie_au

Poison... ahhh, this scent always brings back fond memories. :) A friend introduced me to this when she was working at a Dior counter in the '80s, and it soon became her signature scent. This is a very potent oriental which is too overpowering for me to wear but I like smelling it on others. Love the decadent purple bottle sooo much!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/24/2005 9:11:00 AM More reviews by cimen

it smells allrite unfortunately it gives me headache when i smell it .