April 21, 2014 | 1057 users online

Fragrances - Christian Dior - Poison

rated 1 of 5 on 7/10/2005 11:47:00 PM More reviews by ddonnad

I hate this stuff. It smells exactly like bug spray!!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/23/2005 4:24:00 PM More reviews by warriorofice

I find Poison a very striking, almost scary smell. It is horrible on me, but that's probably because I wear things like Spring Flower and Baby Doll. Too dark and blowsy. It's my mom's signature scent, and it works with her chemistry perfectly. Let it be known that she is also pure evil, so I can understand how such a sharp scent is so wonderful on her.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2005 10:14:00 PM More reviews by JWes

I have been using this perfume for years and love it! Poison has a very sensual smell that lingers. The price is pretty good too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2005 5:35:00 AM More reviews by LipstickLil

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I absolutely adore this fragrance - it was one of my favourites in the 80s! Having said that, I only have a mini now as I would only wear it on cold winter evenings, dressed up to the nines with my heels and red lipstick! Poison is not for the faint-hearted - it definitely requires an ultra groomed, confident look! It is a dark oriental - extremely vampish, has incredible sillage so you only need a tiny amount, and is very distinctive. On me the main note is anise, mixed with tuberose, jasmine and a hint of berries. This is the only fragrance my DH recognizes by name! He loves it!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/3/2005 5:34:00 AM More reviews by golconda

For somme reasons İ never had the opportunity to sniff that one before last week. What can İ say..........? , YES REAL POİSON FOR SURE. What on earth la maison Dior is doing ?.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/3/2005 5:33:00 AM More reviews by golconda

For somme reasons İ never had the opportunity to sniff that one before last week. What can İ say..........? , YES REAL POİSON FOR SURE. What on earth la maison Dior is doing .

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2005 12:42:00 PM More reviews by leonie_au

Poison... ahhh, this scent always brings back fond memories. :) A friend introduced me to this when she was working at a Dior counter in the '80s, and it soon became her signature scent. This is a very potent oriental which is too overpowering for me to wear but I like smelling it on others. Love the decadent purple bottle sooo much!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/24/2005 9:11:00 AM More reviews by cimen

it smells allrite unfortunately it gives me headache when i smell it .

rated 1 of 5 on 2/28/2005 10:11:00 PM More reviews by Rachel12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This scent is very strong. It does remind me of poison because when i put it on it makes me cough because it is so strong. a few minutes late though it smells a little better.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2005 1:59:00 PM More reviews by superjunkie

Over-dressed, over-accessorized, over-made up, over-hairsprayed and over-perfumed-these were the golden rules of 1985 when Poison first came out. Like Giorgio of Beverly Hills, Poison is a fragrance masterpiece whose success proved it's demise.
A beautiful, rich, somewhat dark fragrance that is best described nowadays as an outsider- and I could see a gothic or punk type of person pulling this scent off today, because of it's antisocial value.
I like it, in a John Galliano for Christian Dior clothing kind of way-I like to look at it, but would never actually wear it public.