April 19, 2014 | 1741 users online

Conditioner - Pureology - Hydrate Conditioner

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2007 12:25:00 AM More reviews by RebeccaC01

I got this in exchange for the Volume Conditioner, which was not working for me. I was afraid of having extremely weighed-down hair when I first used it, but thankfully that did not happen and my hair felt quite conditioned afterwards. I must say, though, that I could live without my hair smelling like York Peppermint Patties afterwards. I guess I should stop complaining about the smell when it accomplishes the rare feat of conditioning my hair without weighing it down. I can't say that about many conditioners.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2007 10:56:00 PM More reviews by kmierek

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This conditioner is pretty expensive, but surprisingly worth it. I love the peppermint smell and the way it cools your scalp. I usually have very dry, frizzy hair from straightening it every day, but with only a little bit of this conditioner i actually don't need to use much hair serum before I dry and straighten. It's definately the best conditioner I've ever used!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2007 10:56:00 AM More reviews by Jaimee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a great conditioner. It hydrates my fine highlighted hair without weighing it down.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2007 7:21:00 PM More reviews by sarahashley8484

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My girlfriend got this for me for my birthday since I have been wanting to try it for EVER but us way to over priced for me to try on my own. I used this along with the matching shampoo. 1) I HATE the smell. It smells like peppermint which i cant stand and also leaves your head cool while you are letting the conditioner soak in. Same with the shampoo. I prefer fruity scents or clean scents. Definitly not this. This conditions my hair great tho. I have bleached, very dry, very very over processed damaged hair that breaks alot. This may actually condition my hair too much. It is so soft when I am done. I dont think it is the shampoo tho. THe shampoo seems a bit drying but the conditioner definitly does what it says. I will not reperchase because if the price and the scent but otherwise yes it is a great product

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2007 3:38:00 PM More reviews by cvdaniels

Awesome conditioner!!! Smells wonderful, leaves my color treated hair like silk without making it flat. It is pricey, but definitely worth it. Also, my hair really did not need to be styled after using this. Will purchase again!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2007 6:12:00 PM More reviews by robluvsmac

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the only conditioner that dosen't make my hair a frizzy poofy mess. I love this stuff!! Why does it have to be so expensive?

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2007 11:03:00 AM More reviews by dreadpiraterika

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

HG conditioner. I have long, thick, coarse, dyed wavey hair and just a pea-sized amount leaves my hair feeling like silk without being weighed down. It's pricey but it took me over six months to go through the whole bottle, so I'd say it's well worth it. Plus it smells lovely and feels amazing on the scalp.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2007 5:29:00 PM More reviews by sasha671

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

HG. Makes hair like silk. Love the whole line

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2007 10:23:00 AM More reviews by Zubina

My HG, hands down. I have tons of fine hair, so it's very thick but also fragile. I have to use a heavy duty Elchim dryer if I want my hair to dry in less than an hour, so it gets a lot of heat. It is also color treated, so it can be very dry and hold lots of static. After a recent phase of strightening it every day, my poor hair was fried! And even with all this abuse, the Pureology conditioner still manages to make my hair look healthy and shiny. Unlike other conditioners, it doesn't weigh my hair down, nor does it make it look dull. I love the minty fragrance (it contains peppermint oil) as it makes my hair smell fresh and clean for days. So okay, it IS expensive, but you don't need to use very much of it to obtain amazing results. If you have damaged/frizzy/thick hair, give Pureology a whirl -- it really works!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2007 4:15:00 PM More reviews by melbloom

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Stupidly expensive and surprisingly worth it. This conditioner makes my hair look great, period. Soft, smooth, bouncy, healthy-looking hair that actually feels stronger. I have baby-fine color-treated hair that breaks if the wind blows the wrong way on it, so stronger is good for me. And I love the way this stuff feels on my scalp: tingly, minty, cooling, refreshing. My hair even still looks fresh the day AFTER I condition, which has never been the case before. I usually have to shampoo every day because my hair gets frizzy and/or greasy-looking overnight. But the Pureology products let me skip a day, which is great because I really would rather sleep in than wash my hair for the billionth time, you know? And the minty smell mellows into a fresh scent that lasts until I either wash again or go somewhere smoky. They haven't invented a conditioner yet that can withstand a smoky bar :)