Clinique High Impact Mascara

water, copernicia cerifera (caranuba) wax, stearic acid, glyceryl stearate, polyisobutene, silica, acrylates copolymer, aminomethyl propanediol, vp/eicosene copolymer, sodium hyaluronate, lauroyl lysine, pantethine, melanin, panthenol, hydrolyzed wheat protein, ethylhexylglycerin, hydroxyethylcellulose, calcium aluminum borosilicate, pvp, propylene clycol, acacia senegal gum, isostearic acid, simethicone, dimethicone peg-8 polyacrylate, urea, disodium edta, bht, sodium dehydroacetate, methylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben, isobutylparaben, phenoxyethanol, benzyl alcohol, [ /- iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), mica, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), aluminum powder (ci 77000), carmine (ci 75470), chromium oxide greens (ci 77288), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140), chromium hydroxide green (ci 77289), bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), bronze powder (ci 77400), ultramarines (ci 77007), ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510)] [iln 30012]

on 5/29/2013 9:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I don't know about "high impact" (maybe in Clinique terms), but a decent mascara. My lashes aren't terribly picky and this gets the job done, but I've never been in love with or wowed by the results.

on 5/29/2013 9:11:00 PM

ZzZzZ. Next.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Truly vamps up my lashes giving in the ultimate pump up. One of my favorite mascaras. I occasionally splurge on mascara when i feel that my lashes are brittle and are seeking extra attention. With just a few coats my eyes lashes feel hydrated, thicker, and longer (there are very few mascaras that do all 3 of these things)

on 5/28/2013 2:00:00 AM

I like big "BANG" lashes and this doesn't give me them but it is still really nice to make pretty eyelashes. Its something that I don't reach for all the time but is something I enjoy having in my makeup collection

on 5/23/2013 11:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I received a sample size of this mascara, and have been using it for about 2 months now. I really like how clean and smooth it applies onto my lashes. It has not clumped, flaked, or smudged EVER! And that is amazing because I have very oily eyelids. I like this mascara for days when I am going for more of a natural look. For more dramatic eyes I reach for my "They're Real" mascara :].

on 5/19/2013 2:43:00 PM

I am a mascara junky and I've tried every mascara possible. This is my favorite. I've used it for years. I hope they never discontinue it. I find myself trying a new mascara then using it up and going straight back to Clinique High Impact! A++++++

on 5/16/2013 3:10:00 PM

Wow, I'm surprised this mascara has any bad reviews. I got it as a GWF and I'll definitely be repurchasing when it's finished. Like another reviewer said, I use one sweep and my lashes are transformed. I have to say I have long lashes, but they're light and getting sparser as I age. This mascara gives me a more wide-eyed look, making me look more awake and a bit younger than my 54 years.

I don't know how this would work for lash lengthening. It might not do too much of that. What I really love about it is that it did not clump at all for me, stays on all day, and doesn't irritate my eyes. I use Clinique's Take the Day Off makeup remover and it comes off pretty easily. I think this might be my HG mascara!

FYI: I tried to give this product 5 stars for the Overall Rating and for some reason it wouldn't register. The most stars I could give it was 4. Never happened to me before on this site; don't know what's up with that.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I personally love this mascara. It is super black, lengthens my lashes plenty, and also gives enough volume. I was really shocked at how much I liked this, honestly. The only issues I have with it are that it dries quite quickly (which can be a plus, depending on what your preferences are) and it can be easy to get clumpy, spidery lashes, so you do have to have to be careful. Overall, I think this is a perfectly good mascara; however, I am a drugstore mascara girl, and once I am done with this, I will just go back to my beloved L'Oreal mascaras.

on 5/16/2013 1:53:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Silver, Other, Medium

High Impact?? I'm not sure what's going on with Clinique mascaras but this is awful. The negative reviews here sum up the quality so I won't bother. I wonder if Clinque has changed the formula, but this $16 mascara did nothing for my lashes. Probably works best for those who have great lashes already, but not for me.

on 5/10/2013 7:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

High impact? Well, no, not quite. My lashes are quite short to start with, so if I use this mascara on its own it leaves me with natural looking (short!) lashes. But! If i use my Dior lash primer first it is a complete different story. I get nice voluminous, long, clump-free lashes. Mind you, not all mascaras do that with this primer, so I really think this one is outstanding for me :) I will be re-purchasing!