Clinique Rinse-Off Foaming Cleanser

3.5

Water, Potassium Myristate, Glycerin, Potassium Behenate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Potassium Palmitate, Potassium Laurate, Potassium Stearate, PEG-3, Distearate, Cholestryl Hydroxystearate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Trisodium EDTA, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Violet 2, Red 4

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

used it yesterday only once but ALREADY in love with it. absolutely wonderful. NOW i will stop buying some random ones for once and this cleanser is going to be my one and only makeup removing product.

i use it for taking off my mascara,tinted moisturizer with some lose powder....that is all....after i use scrub and some other cleanser as like an after-finish.

it DOESN'T burn your eyes. why other people decide to say i am not sure.....it s super nice and barery feel JUST LIKE ANY other cleansers when washeing your face.

on 12/7/2009 12:41:00 AM

I tried this from a sample bottle this morning, since my skin has been dry lately and I didn't want to exacerbate the problem with my normal salycylic cleanser. It feels so creamy and moisturising when you're lathering, and I was hoping it would leave my skin feeling soft and moisturised. But when I rinsed it off, my skin felt tight and stripped, like I had washed it with plain old soap! I may as well have used my normal cleanser since it never makes my skin feel that dry. It was fine after I moisturised, and it did make my skin feel and look clean, but I would not buy a full size bottle when the results are the same as a cheapy DS cleanser.

on 12/3/2009 5:34:00 PM

I am on my second tube of this. I use it before my 3 step skincare to take off my makeup. I have Rosacea but this does not irritate my skin at all. I prefer this over Estee Lauders foaming cleanser. The price is a little high $18.50, but it isn't to bad because it will last forever. It makes my skin feel a little tight, but that isn't a problem because I use their DDL afterwards. I would recommend this cleanser. I will buy it over & over again.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

WARNING: DO NOT USE FOR YOUR EYEMAKEUP!. If you get it in your eyes, oh lord does it hurt. Now on for the review, I love this stuff. It cuts down my makeup removal time in half. I use this first then I remove more makeup. I already purchased another bottle. You do not need a whole lot, it will leave a drying feeling on your face. Just apply a decent amount and you will see makeup coming off.

on 11/16/2009 8:02:00 PM

A little goes a long way.... ESPECIALLY for Clinique's Rinse-off Foaming Cleanser. The more you use, the more you will end up drying your face make it sensitive & stingy.
Uh ladies, you do NOT use a facial cleanser to remove eye make-up & if you do, use an actual make up remover before cleansing your face. This cleanser leaves my skin very fresh & clean after using it without any left over residue. I notice that if I use too much, my toner will sting my face a bit after or burn. This is a very strong cleanser that produces a very rich & thick foamy lather. I love that but that also makes me want to use more product the create even more lather... obsessive, I know!
Always leave your cleanser on for a good 30 seconds before rinsing it off to break up the make up on your face.This cleanser will do that effortlessly. And just in case of stripping too much oils/mositure from your face, use your toner while your face is still damp from the rinse. While your toner is drying, apply your moisturizer on. The toner/water will make your lotion/cream spread more easily & you will use less cream/lotion. Your skin should feel fresh, clean & moisturized after. I've been doing this & using the Rinse-off Foaming Cleanser for the past 4 years & my skin has never reacted bad to it.

on 11/16/2009 7:28:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Love this product! Will take off even the heaviest eye makeup. A little goes a long way. I use it beofre my 3 step skin care...which makes it more of a 4 step:) Great product and I will always use it!

on 10/30/2009 10:25:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I love this. But I have to be very careful to moisturize after using it. If not, my skin is super dry. I like that it rinses clean and makes my skin feel super soft.

on 10/30/2009 6:52:00 PM

I have always had sensitive combination skin that breaks out at the slightest provocation. then I chanced upon this cleanser three years back. I have never used anything else to cleanse my face ever since. Unlike many, I do not follow it up with any regular fash wash. Just this and then dramatically different lotion....my skin is flawless. Yes, it is a tad expensive, but one tube lasts me about six months. Love this product.

on 9/27/2009 10:47:00 PM

It goes on ok but when i rinse it off it makes my face feel weird and squeaky and just plain uncomfortable. It stings SO bad when i get it in my eyes and makes them blurry for a while too. Will not be purchasing again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Ever see those Tide COLDWATER commercials that claim the product works better with cold water? Well, this Clinique cleanser is kind of like that for me. With warm water, this cleanser stings my eyes and dries my skin out, leaving itchy, flaky patches that don't go away, not even with moisturizer. But with freezing cold water, this product seems to work okay. It rinses off fresh, but I think it causes tiny pimples or hive-like things later on in the evening. I don't think I would buy it again obviously. I'd rather try Olay or Neutrogena. One thing though: I used this as a cleanser on my body and it stung my skin like crazy. Lathered up good though. Won't be trying again, even though I love the fresh-looking packaging and the easy tube.