October 20, 2014 | 1958 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Ultra Liner Waterproof

rated 1 of 5 on 5/3/2010 4:28:00 AM More reviews by justaaayne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Dislike.

The black was not a dark enough black for me and when i tried to layer it by drawing another line, to try to make the color look darker, the line starts looking all 3D!?? I guess because i let it dry inbetween.

it doesnt really have much staying power.
it gave those cracks and it flakes.
it takes forever to dry.
The applicator is too small for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/26/2010 10:32:00 PM More reviews by saraxoox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Awful..the color took forever drying and not very long after having it on,it began to flake and crack off!And when I tryed to apply more over it it just ended up looking even worse.The only thing I liked about this was the brush I could get a nice application with it but the product is just crap.I would never even think of rebuying it.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/22/2010 2:29:00 PM More reviews by aznbunny

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Ew.

When you first apply, it takes forever to dry. If you blink right after you apply you WILL transfer the product all over your lids and make a mess (it's worse for people like me who have hooded eyelids :(). Then it dries on shiny like vinyl and I HATE how it looks on me.

The formula is flaky too. Poor lasting power and it comes off in chunks! WHAAAT.

The brush does not provide any precision whatsoever 'cuz it's not tapered at the tip. It's really hard to get that cat-eye effect as I look like I'm drawing a SQUARE on my upper lids. It's okay though, no regrets since I got this at Target for only a few bucks.

You know what compelled me to buy this? Michelle Phan used it in one of her videos. Well, what I've noticed is that a lot of the products featured don't work for me, so this is the last time I'm buying anything she uses.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2010 3:10:00 PM More reviews by makeupmyheart

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using this product forever. I use to use it to line my whole lash line on my upper eyelid but the other reviewers are right. It does dry shiny! What I mainly use this liner for is defining the outer corners of my upper lash line & then I use a regular liquid liner for the middle and inner corner of my eye. The reason why I use it for the outer corner is because regular liquid liners tend to smear or fade as the day progressed but this stayed! And since I'm only using it on the outer corner you barely notice that it dries shiny. I love it and I will continue to use it.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/20/2010 5:45:00 PM More reviews by vke

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was hoping for a good waterline eyeliner but this didn't work and didn't look good. It dries shiny and looks like vinyl . It then will peel off easily as it wants to.

Sephora retractable waterproof liner MUCH BETTER !

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2010 2:07:00 AM More reviews by b3l0vEd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This eyeliner SUCKS. First of all, the brush is super flimsy and weak that it makes drawing a straight line impossible. The formula sucks even more than the brush because it's by no means waterproof. It goes on watery and it takes forever to dry, and once it's dry, it dries shiny and plastic-y looking and after 2 minutes.. IT FLAKES OFF. uggggghh! I've never ever had a worse experience with a liquid liner before. I'd give this a ZERO if I can.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/12/2010 1:58:00 AM More reviews by LiLLatinaFLava

Well, this product stays true in that it doesn't smudge nor fade throughout the day. So the staying power is great especially on my oily lids and provides a decent black color. However, as soon as it dries, it breaks apart and flakes off...sometimes you can peel the whole application off in one swipe! Therefore, I don't like this product...because it cracks and flakes off easily.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/12/2010 1:48:00 AM More reviews by obsessedamanda

Ok, so I prefer pencil liners to liquid but every once in a while, I want a different look. I bought this one because it was cheap and waterproof. I like that the brush doesn't fray like some other cheap liquid liners with similar brushes, but it does flake off a little towards the end of the day. I'm not wowed by this product, but its ok for a different look at a cheap price.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2010 4:41:00 PM More reviews by bumped

Yes, lasts all day (sometimes a little bit of flaking towards the inner corners of my eyes, but at least it doesn't smudge. At. All.). Yes, application takes some time to get used to. Yes, looks vinyl-y--but if it lasts all day and the only person getting close enough to notice how vinyl-y it is is going to be a boy who doesn't even notice and it's dirt cheap, why not.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/11/2010 3:32:00 AM More reviews by Amberlynn89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I think this product is just decent, nothing particularly special, but something that you can get use out of until you find your favorite liquid eyeliner. I do like the very fine tip, great for precise application, but if you are attempting cat eyes, they are a little tricky when creating the tail because the tip is so thin. Overall, I don't like how the liner dries, it looks cheap. It stays on great, but again, it looks plastic like. I don't like that I had to keep re-applying coat after coat because it dried so quickly before I was even able to swoop across the entire lid, which made the look way too thick. Others might love this liner, but I am not a big fan.