December 22, 2014 | 1967 users online

Conditioner - Matrix - Biolage - Conditioning Balm

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2009 12:32:00 PM More reviews by Buttercup86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've used this conditioner on and off since I was about 15 years old, and I usually always have a tub of it in stock somewhere. This is the most moisturizing conditioner I have ever tried and them smell is amazing, very botanical. This has always made my somewhat frizzy prone hair smooth as silk! I love using the shampoo as well. I actually prefer this in the tub as opposed to the tube, but I always pay a little more to get the tub with the pump. The tub lasts about 3-4 months with regular use, and I have shoulder length, medium thick hair. I would recommend this for anyone that needs moisture, or someone that colors treats and heat styles their hair (me).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2009 11:12:00 PM More reviews by SG444

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Hands down, this is the best conditioner I've ever used, and I've tried too many to count. I have very long, straight, fine (but a lot of it), colored hair that I put up in hot rollers daily. Because it's so long and abused, the ends can get quite dry. When that happens, it's less likely to hold a curl well and it looks more fly-away. I fell in love the first time I tried this conditioner. It rinses clean and leaves my hair feeling like silk, even on the ends! I never notice a build-up when I use this. My wet hair combs out like a dream, which is saying a lot because it's usually a tangled mess, but not when I use this. I am virtually guaranteed to have a good hair day when I use this conditioning balm. My search for the best conditioner is over!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2009 4:54:00 PM More reviews by KellyVWeb

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I have fine, naturally curly hair which is naturally dry.

This conditioner never weighs down my hair, even when used daily. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2009 12:11:00 PM More reviews by Starjazzmine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

It is expensive but worth it ($21 for a tub). Pretty thick and concentrated so it seems to last a long time. I have been using for about 3 months on thin, frizzy, highlighted, lowlighted, overprocessed, blow dried, curled and flat ironed hair. This is the only product that I have used that returns the resilience, bounce, stretch, shine to my abused hair. The smell is amazing and lingers throughout the day. JC Penney's often has great buy one get one free sales so that's when I usually get mine.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2009 12:41:00 AM More reviews by emodel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff is horrible for my hair! I have very fine, dry hair, with some curls/waves. I bought the shampoo, and I liked that a lot, so I got the conditioner as well. My gosh, for $20, and it made my hair worse than before, feels like you can`t wash it out. Also, it did not matter if I blow dried my hair or let it air dry, my hair became very dry, frizzy! I Burts Bees or Freeman sea kelp is so much nicer for me, which I don`t understand, most people love this stuff, only a few had the same experience as I had...

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2009 2:45:00 AM More reviews by iheartalize

Definitely worth the money. Extra concentrated so you don't need to use a lot! I like doing conditioning treatments but it is perfect for daily conditioning as well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2009 11:41:00 PM More reviews by geographer

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I like this conditioner because it is very moisturizing without the heavy, greasy feeling. I have over-processed, bleached, and very porous hair. Too much conditioner usually makes it feel soft yet greasy and it won't hold a curl the next day. In addition, I like the fact that this conditioner is silicone-free. While I think some silicones are necessary-esp. for bleached hair, too much can build up and have the opposite effect. Ironically, I am not too fond of the smell, but that is alright. I have been using Biolage since it first came out-maybe in 1992? I feel SO old!! In addition, I do not like the regular conditioner that usually comes w/the shampoo in the "package deals". This stuff is way better.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2009 1:01:00 AM More reviews by lilbunnyfufu

First of all, I really love the smell of this condition balm. The natural ingredients are a big plus too. After using this my hair is a bit less frizzy and feels very soft. The only complaint is that it makes my oily scalp a bit more oily than usual the day I use it. However, I only use this twice a week so its not too bad. The first time I bought this it was in a tub. It was a bit inconvenient to unscrew the top, dig out the conditioner and then screw the top back on with slippery fingers. The second time i bought this, I found it in a squeeze tube, which makes it so much easier to use.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2009 3:33:00 PM More reviews by msTaps

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i love this conditioner. i use it on my 6 yo son too who has shoulder-length hair as well and hates hairbrushes :) i can tell how shiny it makes his hair look compared to other products ive gotten for him. the shine is almost like vinyl, its unbelievable. soft and tangle-free too. the comb just glides on his hair... we have the same hair type but mine is colored and heat-styled regularly. i use this as a daily conditioner. this makes my hair feel healthy after ive gone crazy with my flat iron. i have the tub and bought the pump that goes with it so contamination isnt an issue. and i only need less than two pumps to condition my hair. too much can weigh it down. since using this with the heat styler, i can get away with 2-day hair. it smells great, not too girly, not masculine, not so grown up. just a soft nice pleasant scent.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2009 5:53:00 PM More reviews by armaclin041584

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am so peeved about this product. I have 4 a/b hair and this moisturizes my hair perfectly and smells very good. BUT my issue is after I am done deep conditioning, my hair is EXTREMELY tangled. And I do not understand this. My hair should be just the opposite, not tangled. I should be able to run my fingers through my wet hair. The last thing I want to do after I deep condition my hair for 30 minutes is to take my time running a wide tooth comb through my hair slowly so I do not break off any of my wet hair. Ugh, so annoying!! But once my hair is dried it is something fierce! Being the fact that this product is expensive, I will probably not buy it again once I run out of my jar.
UPDATE:
Decided to STOP using this product as a deep conditioner and use it for co-washing instead. Works wonders and I am left with moisturized , de-tangled hair in a matter of a few minutes!!