Victoria's Secret Pink Perfume

on 4/26/2005 3:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

It's the only perfume I enjoy wearing. Makes me instantly feel like a girl. The lotion is incredible too :)

on 4/25/2005 3:31:00 AM

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

It smells really good-i've been using it for a long long time and the smell is fading kinda...but i like the bottle...doesnt last very long though.

on 3/19/2005 11:35:00 PM

A staple. For summer and winter. Pink can fit your mood.

on 1/21/2005 7:31:00 PM

A lovely green, watery floral.

I've been using this perfume ever since it first came out, its the best scent for a girl who loves being a girl! just like me! this scent is light, never overpowering and if your older im sure once you spray this on you'd feel young and fresh! The packaging is so nice and cute but unfortunately the shape of the bottle being long, and made of glass, with a cap that easily snaps off...it is not portable. Thats the only con. This perfume is great (and it doesnt smell like grapefruit to me)

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love everything about this.The bottle is beautiful and the scent is amazing.It's a bit expensive but it's worth every penny.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

pretty floral pink perfume...nice for all occasions...spray this on when you want to smell pretty!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I had to have this when it first came out. I thought it was so light and sexy. I still think it smells okay, I probably just go tired of it. I'm sure that I'm not the only one who does that. I still wear it occasionally, but not too much. It is very light and flirty though. It is a little sweet and floral.

on 11/21/2004 11:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

If you like the scent of grapefruit, you may like this. Pink does not work for me, I gave it away to a girlfriend who adores it.

This scent is so light & girly...which is so me. One of my faves.

Popular Fragrances