September 18, 2014 | 1839 users online

Concealers - Make Up For Ever - Lift Concealer

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2007 7:46:00 PM More reviews by purpledream

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This has a great brightening effect on the eyes. I place this in the inner corners and look instantly awake. I use a separate concealer in general and use this as a brightener. Then I top it off with LM's Secret Brightener, like the reviewer 2 reviews down does. No creasing, no settling into lines - just flawlessly awake eyes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2007 12:23:00 AM More reviews by MaryEllen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

Wow! There's not much I can add to what's already been said. However, if you're over 40, you need this concealer. It covers well, really does feel as though it "lifts" the undereye area, covers well, doesn't travel, doesn't crease, and seems to reduce puffiness. It also makes the entire eye area look "lifted" and brighter. Grail! Finally! continued >>

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2007 2:37:00 PM More reviews by Hnole

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This concealer is amazing. It stays put and doesn't crease, which I love. I top it with LM secret brightening powder and I'm good to go. Highly recommended! Great qualtiy!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2007 1:05:00 PM More reviews by slok87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Best I've found for dark under-eye circles. This is creamy and lightweight, but still pretty pigmented, so it blends well and doesn't dry out the skin around your eyes. It doesn't completely make my circles go away, but this combined with foundation does a pretty close job, and after all that I'm actually probably the only one who notices. Other concealers I've used have gotten sort of cakey or the dark circles shone through; this seems to just reduce their appearance naturally. I use Neutral Beige 3; NC20-25.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2007 11:34:00 PM More reviews by SusyCakes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

love love loved this concealer. It really does make your eyes brighter! I always wear concealer everyday. It is a bit pricey but it will last you...I purchased mine 2 months ago and still have about a month left in it, and this is with heavy use.. The only complaint is that it does nothing for puffiness..but i haven't found a product to help me with that..

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2007 3:14:00 PM More reviews by HeffnerMM

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have never been so pleased with an under eye concealer. It is thin, almost liquid-y and I love it! It will settle into my under eye creases before it sets itself, so I just remember to pat gently before I do my eye shadow in the morning. It is not a migrator, but it will settle. However, this is not the kind of under eye concealer that leaves you with gigantic empty holes next to the "creases". It is still a smooth looking coverage and you can only see the settling if you are stretching the skin under your eyes to check for creasing. When making normal facial expressions, you will only see smooth even coverage. And don't even get me started on the color selection! Faaaaaaabulous. I will buy this concealer to the day I die!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2007 4:56:00 PM More reviews by KatieLynn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm not quite sure how this product gets such lofty reviews. I'm very underwhelmed at the capabilities of this concealer, personally. Seeing that I have very minimal undereye discoloration, you'd think this product would do the job, but no---so how it covers for those who actually have something major to cover, I don't know! It doesn't crease, I will give it that...but there is no coverage, so I'm not surprised. I've tried multiple layers, different application methods, to no avail. I'm scratching my head on this one.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/21/2007 9:24:00 AM More reviews by lux30

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Just received in a swap... i read all the great reviews and thought "why not?" i'm always looking for a great concealer (persistent dark circles, puffiness and right now i'm in the height of allergy season - so i pretty much look like a hag at my worst! hahaaa) - i received the #2 shade which is a med./darker shade (for my med./ tanned skin - yellowish - olive undertones) - was a little skeptical seeing how it's a liquid and i've never ever had luck with a liquid concealer - but WOW ... this really does something to my eyes in the morning (when they're at their worst) that appears to lift them and wake them up! UPDATE: Eh, i don't know what went wrong, perhaps my tube got old and my eyes just don't like it, anymore. I'd like to buy a new tube and see if it's better.... my eyes are very sensitive, and i think this was making them worse (allergic).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2007 3:44:00 AM More reviews by lipstik

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

HG concealer! My MA friend recommended this to me saying that it actually "lifts" the eye area, resulting in a more refreshed and less-tired look. She found out about it from one of her celebrity clients who loves it so much she buys this stuff by the truckload! LOL!!

I am a C30/NC30 and got this in shade #3, which is the most neutral/beige/yellow of the group and I must say that I've noticed that my eyes really don't look tired as of late (and since I don't sleep much, this is really saying something!) and I've been pretty happy with recent photos! Love the mess-free sanitary tube packaging. This is a definite re-purchase!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/31/2007 6:53:00 PM More reviews by CaterpillarGirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am befuddled by the consistently glowing reviews that this product seems to elicit. It gave me very minimal coverage, and was not long lasting at all. It was better than average in terms of not caking up under my eyes, but I think that this is only because it provided such poor coverage (i.e., there was nothing there to cake up), which pretty much defeats the purpose of using concealer. I also tried the MUFE full coverage concealer, which provided great coverage, but caked up like crazy under my eyes. Therefore, I have decided to dump MUFE concealers altogether for undereye use. Instead, I have discovered that my Revlon Colorstay Makeup works well under my eyes as long as I use an eye cream underneath. The old colorstay makeup formula was too drying to use under my eyes, but I've found that the new SoftFlex formula works great, and surpasses my two ridiculously overpriced tubes of MUFE (which are going back to Sephora).

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No