Make Up For Ever Lift Concealer

Water, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polyglyceryl-3 Distearate, Beeswax, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Protein, Dimethicone Copolyol, Magnesium Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, PPG-3 Myristyl Ether, Quaternium-18 Hectorite, Xanthan Gum, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Myristoyl Glutamate, Fragrance. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides.

This was recommended to me by a Sephora employee when I was searching for a concealer to cover my dark, inherited undereye circles. It does not do the job well. In my experience, it isn't something that can be layered or else it becomes cakey and unnatural looking...but just one layer is too sheer to cover my circles. I'm 23 and have very slight 'fine lines' at the outer corner of my eyes and this stuff really accentuates them. Reading the reviews on here it seems like this product has the complete opposite effect on me than it does anyone else! Alas, I am still searching for an undereye concealer that covers my circles...

EDIT*****
OK WTF?! SO I'VE BEEN IN SEARCH OF MY HG UNDEREYE CIRCLE CONCEALER AND PASSED ON THIS ONE...I'VE TRIED A FEW OTHERS SINCE THEN, AND WHEN I FINALLY INVESTED IN A GOOD CONCEALER BRUSH (NARS) AND WAS CLEANING OUT MY MAKEUP BAG, I TRIED THIS AGAIN AND WTF OMFG LOL IT LOOKS AWESOME! I DON'T GET IT AT ALL, BUT I'VE GONE BACK TO THIS CONCEALER AND NOW I DON'T LOOK LIKE I HAVEN'T SLEPT IN A MONTH!!!!

The ONLY reason this is not getting 5 lippies is because they changed the #3 concealer...it's too light...so now I have to mix #'s 3 and 4 to get my match...however it is totally worth it. This has light diffusers that will fix dark circles and it has plant extracts to tighten the skin and smooth out yoru undereye area...the price is just ridiculous (good) for the amount you get (a little goes a really long way so this tube will last a good few months)....it's an HG, definately!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

The reviews are right on this for aging skin....very very good product. Creamy smooth to apply, convers like nothing I've seen for discoloration AND fine lines...they just kind of disappeared.

I'm very happy...I'll be using this forever.

Bought this last night, so I'm using today for the first time. I have to say though that this covers my designer bags like nothing else I've used - and I've tried a LOT of concealers (who hasn't?). Easy to apply, the color is great for my pasty light skin (blonde/blue eyes; I bought shade #1) and it covers without looking like I've spackled it on. Paid $21 at Sephora, which I don't think is unreasonable for a concealer that works. Comes in a user-friendly tube. Go and buy!

very easy to apply and covers very well, but it's important to choose the right color, it'll make a great difference. i chose a color thats lighter than my own skin tone. the product is a bit pricey i have to say

love this. will never use anything else. my ultimate HG.

Well, I read tons of reviews here and finally decided to try this concealer. I have very dark, hereditary circles with natural fine lines under my eyes. Concealer is a must for me, but I've had such a hard time finding a good one. So far, I've used mainly drugstore brands, with Revlon ColorStay UnderEye being the best. When FF 2007 came around, I thought, why not try a high end brand? So MUFE Lift it was. I didn't go to a Sephora store to match my color, but by reading reviews, I figured that #3 would be about right for me (I'm kinda inbetween NC20 and NW20, neither really fit me). And it is. Now, on to the review. I was a little disappointed... I was hoping for better coverage. It's almost too sheer for me, but I've found ways to make it work pretty darn well. The best thing about it is the fact that it DOESN'T CREASE. Hooray! Recently, I've been using Benefit EyeBright on top of my eye cream, then I apply a good amount of Lift concealer, next, I use Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder in #2 to finish it off (bought this one after reading reviews as well). It seems to last pretty well and it brightens under my eyes without looking too light. I guess I'm pretty happy, but will still be on the lookout for something amazing :)

I'm absolutely shocked-I've finally found the perfect concealer. I've tried SO many that were only okay or terrible. I'd settled with Lancome Effacernes, but wasn't all that in love with it. This stuff rocks! It's the perfect shade, it doesn't settle into creases, it goes on smoothly with very little effort, and it actually covers my dark circles. I can even blend it downward to cover the redness around my nose, and then just add a little powder. Yep, it's that good...I don't need foundation if I don't feel like it, just a little tinted moisturizer or some powder.
LOVE it!

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm

Great concealer. I don't even need to set it with powder. I bought the #2 shade and for reference I use Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk foundation 5.5

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This has a great brightening effect on the eyes. I place this in the inner corners and look instantly awake. I use a separate concealer in general and use this as a brightener. Then I top it off with LM's Secret Brightener, like the reviewer 2 reviews down does. No creasing, no settling into lines - just flawlessly awake eyes.