Make Up For Ever Lift Concealer

Water, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polyglyceryl-3 Distearate, Beeswax, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Protein, Dimethicone Copolyol, Magnesium Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, PPG-3 Myristyl Ether, Quaternium-18 Hectorite, Xanthan Gum, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Myristoyl Glutamate, Fragrance. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides.

on 12/28/2007 8:42:00 AM

Bought this last night, so I'm using today for the first time. I have to say though that this covers my designer bags like nothing else I've used - and I've tried a LOT of concealers (who hasn't?). Easy to apply, the color is great for my pasty light skin (blonde/blue eyes; I bought shade #1) and it covers without looking like I've spackled it on. Paid $21 at Sephora, which I don't think is unreasonable for a concealer that works. Comes in a user-friendly tube. Go and buy!

very easy to apply and covers very well, but it's important to choose the right color, it'll make a great difference. i chose a color thats lighter than my own skin tone. the product is a bit pricey i have to say

on 12/11/2007 7:13:00 PM

love this. will never use anything else. my ultimate HG.

on 12/11/2007 1:55:00 AM

Well, I read tons of reviews here and finally decided to try this concealer. I have very dark, hereditary circles with natural fine lines under my eyes. Concealer is a must for me, but I've had such a hard time finding a good one. So far, I've used mainly drugstore brands, with Revlon ColorStay UnderEye being the best. When FF 2007 came around, I thought, why not try a high end brand? So MUFE Lift it was. I didn't go to a Sephora store to match my color, but by reading reviews, I figured that #3 would be about right for me (I'm kinda inbetween NC20 and NW20, neither really fit me). And it is. Now, on to the review. I was a little disappointed... I was hoping for better coverage. It's almost too sheer for me, but I've found ways to make it work pretty darn well. The best thing about it is the fact that it DOESN'T CREASE. Hooray! Recently, I've been using Benefit EyeBright on top of my eye cream, then I apply a good amount of Lift concealer, next, I use Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder in #2 to finish it off (bought this one after reading reviews as well). It seems to last pretty well and it brightens under my eyes without looking too light. I guess I'm pretty happy, but will still be on the lookout for something amazing :)

on 12/7/2007 5:21:00 PM

I'm absolutely shocked-I've finally found the perfect concealer. I've tried SO many that were only okay or terrible. I'd settled with Lancome Effacernes, but wasn't all that in love with it. This stuff rocks! It's the perfect shade, it doesn't settle into creases, it goes on smoothly with very little effort, and it actually covers my dark circles. I can even blend it downward to cover the redness around my nose, and then just add a little powder. Yep, it's that good...I don't need foundation if I don't feel like it, just a little tinted moisturizer or some powder.
LOVE it!

on 11/30/2007 3:20:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm

Great concealer. I don't even need to set it with powder. I bought the #2 shade and for reference I use Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk foundation 5.5

on 11/21/2007 7:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This has a great brightening effect on the eyes. I place this in the inner corners and look instantly awake. I use a separate concealer in general and use this as a brightener. Then I top it off with LM's Secret Brightener, like the reviewer 2 reviews down does. No creasing, no settling into lines - just flawlessly awake eyes.

on 11/9/2007 12:23:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

Wow! There's not much I can add to what's already been said. However, if you're over 40, you need this concealer. It covers well, really does feel as though it "lifts" the undereye area, covers well, doesn't travel, doesn't crease, and seems to reduce puffiness. It also makes the entire eye area look "lifted" and brighter. Grail! Finally! continued >>

on 11/8/2007 2:37:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

This concealer is amazing. It stays put and doesn't crease, which I love. I top it with LM secret brightening powder and I'm good to go. Highly recommended! Great qualtiy!

on 10/30/2007 1:05:00 PM

Best I've found for dark under-eye circles. This is creamy and lightweight, but still pretty pigmented, so it blends well and doesn't dry out the skin around your eyes. It doesn't completely make my circles go away, but this combined with foundation does a pretty close job, and after all that I'm actually probably the only one who notices. Other concealers I've used have gotten sort of cakey or the dark circles shone through; this seems to just reduce their appearance naturally. I use Neutral Beige 3; NC20-25.