April 20, 2014 | 1831 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Rimmel - Gentle Eye Make Up Remover

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2009 1:34:00 PM More reviews by aboud18

I've been buying this product for a few years now. I wear contacts and have sensitive eyes. I've tried a few make-up removers but most of them leave this oily film on my contacts which made my vision blurry :( This one is great because if I happen to get it in my eyes, it doesn't sting or cloud my contacts.

It gets the job done, although sometimes you need to hold the cotton pad saturated in this stuff over your eyes for a few moments before you try and wipe it all off.

Definitely recommended.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2009 1:28:00 PM More reviews by ladylove88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great eye makeup remover so such a cheap price. It does the job well, but for waterproff eyeliners it tends to take a while to take off. I dont mind that too much but I love that it is not oily. Its gentle on my skin and eyes which I dont get with the oily removers.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/20/2009 1:40:00 AM More reviews by brandsjunkie

this product isn't bad. it works great with my sensitive skin/eyes. it doesn't irritate my eyes either. i find sometimes it it's kinda hard to remove waterproof liner or mascara. other than that, for the price, it's not a bad product. the lancome remover is the best on the market still.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2009 4:20:00 PM More reviews by orch_id

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

this stuff is great. i have very sensitive skin and get allergic reactions to a lot of make up and products for the face, but this stuff dosent break me out, give me a rash, or sting.gets everything off including my water-proof mascara. i usually wash my face first to loosen the makeup and then what ever is left over i swipe off with a cottonball of the remover. i dont think rimmel tests on animals either :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2009 7:40:00 PM More reviews by Skippers

I have tried several different eye makeup removers, I like Maybelline and loved origins but this does the job at an inexpensive price. I can't use oily eye makeup removers since they clog pores but this one works great!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/15/2009 10:22:00 PM More reviews by krnangel33

i was actually really looking forward to use this after i heard that it was good , but it didn't erase my mac`s liquidlast liner... which i had on the top.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2008 5:46:00 PM More reviews by CG1981

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Green

I wear mascara almost everyday and usually eyeshadow as well. This is the best make up remover.

Ive bought a lot of eyemakeup removers, used to love Mabelline's oil free one (blue small bottle) this one is just as good but i get more for the money and it does just as good a job. It feels like water yes, I hate oily residue, especially if i made a mistake and need to re apply eyemakeup.

It removes my mascara and eyeshadow excellently. Sometimes depending on how much I had on, i need to swipe more than once. Also a tip; dont just wipe eyemakeup remover over eyelid, hold the cotton with remover on it for 5-10 seconds over eyelid first.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/29/2008 3:42:00 PM More reviews by urbanXglam

I got this at my local drugstore in a package that came with this make-up remover and a Rimmel mascara.
This product to me is just basically water, I just usually wear mascara & liner and I had to scrub with this remover to get it off, and even then I had to use soap after because it didn't get everything off.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2008 1:33:00 AM More reviews by pinkbrush

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have used other eye makeup removers and always go back to this one. It is pretty basic, does not leave residue, does not smell overly, no stinging which is nice. I don't feel like I am tearing at my eyelids or ripping out my mascara when I use this. Will repurchase again and again.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/26/2008 3:42:00 PM More reviews by lovebug888

This is the worst makeup removal i have ever used in my life
it doesn't even remove makeup it just smudges it even
more and it just doesn't come off at all!
i hate this makeup removal good thing
i got it on sale too so it was only like 3.99 but