July 24, 2014 | 753 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Rimmel - Gentle Eye Make Up Remover

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2009 11:54:00 PM More reviews by tifferifficxo

today was the first time i've ever tried Rimmel's MUR. i've been a dedicated consumer of Clinique's TDO but as of lately, have been bothered by the greasy feeling it leaves behind.
i've heard so much about this one that i decided i'd give it a try. it's main ingredient is basically water, so any feeling of oil is nonexistent. it still does the job of removing all of my MU as well. how can you go wrong with the price too ?
i have no complaints about this product. i'll definitely be repurchasing this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2009 2:07:00 PM More reviews by vla8806

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using this makeup remover for about 2 years and I LOVE it. It removes all of my eye makeup when I use it and I like that it's not oily. I don't know why but I hate oily makeup removers because the oil always seems to get into my eyes and I don't like my eyelids feeling greasy afterwards. I like that it's cheaper than other drug store brand makeup removers. I really like the bottle it comes in because it's easy to open and close. I go to Mexico every year in the summer and I always make sure to stock up on at least 2 of these. I've used the loreal makeup remover and it's pretty much the same product. The loreal makeup remover bottle is annoying because it's a screw on round cap and it just takes too much effort to make sure you put it back on correctly. All in all I think this stuff really works and I really recommend it.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2009 1:34:00 PM More reviews by aboud18

I've been buying this product for a few years now. I wear contacts and have sensitive eyes. I've tried a few make-up removers but most of them leave this oily film on my contacts which made my vision blurry :( This one is great because if I happen to get it in my eyes, it doesn't sting or cloud my contacts.

It gets the job done, although sometimes you need to hold the cotton pad saturated in this stuff over your eyes for a few moments before you try and wipe it all off.

Definitely recommended.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2009 1:28:00 PM More reviews by ladylove88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great eye makeup remover so such a cheap price. It does the job well, but for waterproff eyeliners it tends to take a while to take off. I dont mind that too much but I love that it is not oily. Its gentle on my skin and eyes which I dont get with the oily removers.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/20/2009 1:40:00 AM More reviews by brandsjunkie

this product isn't bad. it works great with my sensitive skin/eyes. it doesn't irritate my eyes either. i find sometimes it it's kinda hard to remove waterproof liner or mascara. other than that, for the price, it's not a bad product. the lancome remover is the best on the market still.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2009 4:20:00 PM More reviews by orch_id

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

this stuff is great. i have very sensitive skin and get allergic reactions to a lot of make up and products for the face, but this stuff dosent break me out, give me a rash, or sting.gets everything off including my water-proof mascara. i usually wash my face first to loosen the makeup and then what ever is left over i swipe off with a cottonball of the remover. i dont think rimmel tests on animals either :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2009 7:40:00 PM More reviews by Skippers

I have tried several different eye makeup removers, I like Maybelline and loved origins but this does the job at an inexpensive price. I can't use oily eye makeup removers since they clog pores but this one works great!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/15/2009 10:22:00 PM More reviews by krnangel33

i was actually really looking forward to use this after i heard that it was good , but it didn't erase my mac`s liquidlast liner... which i had on the top.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2008 5:46:00 PM More reviews by CG1981

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Green

I wear mascara almost everyday and usually eyeshadow as well. This is the best make up remover.

Ive bought a lot of eyemakeup removers, used to love Mabelline's oil free one (blue small bottle) this one is just as good but i get more for the money and it does just as good a job. It feels like water yes, I hate oily residue, especially if i made a mistake and need to re apply eyemakeup.

It removes my mascara and eyeshadow excellently. Sometimes depending on how much I had on, i need to swipe more than once. Also a tip; dont just wipe eyemakeup remover over eyelid, hold the cotton with remover on it for 5-10 seconds over eyelid first.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/29/2008 3:42:00 PM More reviews by urbanXglam

I got this at my local drugstore in a package that came with this make-up remover and a Rimmel mascara.
This product to me is just basically water, I just usually wear mascara & liner and I had to scrub with this remover to get it off, and even then I had to use soap after because it didn't get everything off.