December 21, 2014 | 1255 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dandelion

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2012 9:01:00 PM More reviews by absolia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I would probably give this product 5 stars just for the scent alone! This blush is so great because it's not garish and it's VERY buildable. You really have to try to go overboard, so that's nice. Looks very natural on me.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2012 10:54:00 PM More reviews by Krystallulu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This is my very first blush, I have heard about its fame before I even bought it. It didn't let me down, I like it so far, and I use it everyday. I think it is seriously the only blush you can wear for your whole face, it gives your face a nice and healthy glow. It's really adorable, i love the pink.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/23/2012 7:05:00 PM More reviews by hliiivue

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Not a bad blush. I do need to layer the product to see a lot of color. Definitely wished it was more pigmented on me. Sadly, I would not repurchase. Though...I'd like to try out Coralista now.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2012 4:55:00 PM More reviews by hkempler

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Many warned me that this would not show up on my NW25 skintone, but I swapped for it anyway.

It took 3 – 4 heavy swipes to make it barely show on me. On me by itseld, it’s a ballerina pink with very…very subtle shimmers. The lack of colour payoff doesn’t’ deter me from liking it, and I’ve been reaching for it quite often as a highlighter on top of my matte blush (beautiful combo with Tarte Exposed or NARS Gaiety).

I found that I get more colour payoff if I use that silly blush that comes with. It’s coarse, so you can “scratch” the powder off to get more power.

I also like the smell. It instantly lifts me up. I’m not a big fan of the packaging though. I can’t fit it in my makeup bag, and I wish I could carry it with me.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/9/2012 10:24:00 AM More reviews by Oilyacneproneskin

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This blush is a light pink blush which contains some fine gold shimmer which may look good on other people, but I am NC 25/30 with oily skin. This blush showed up slightly but the shimmer seemed to accentuate my pores. Benefit blushes are a little expensive but the plus to this blush is that it is very hard to over apply and get a clown face.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2012 11:38:00 AM More reviews by GoldenVenissa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this blush based of a YouTube review. It is an amazing blush for almost anyone, because it adds a nice light flush of colour (& is buildable) that also brightens your face. I enjoy that while not being matte, it is not a pearly, glittery mess.

While I'm not overly crazy about the box packaging, it is cute and well constructed.

$36.00 CAD

rated 2 of 5 on 5/17/2012 1:59:00 PM More reviews by lilmi

Just like HOOLA, I feel this product is way overhyped.

On tanned skin tones it looks ashy. I think it would only suit those with fair complexions but even then, I don't find it flattering. It's not very pigmented so it doesn't give you a healthy blush effect, it doesn't give you that 'ethereal' glow either (moonbeam is better for that)

There are many drug-store dupes out there for half the price. The packaging of this isn't durable, it starts creasing and wearing almost immediately after you purchase it, the brush isn't great quality either.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2012 1:02:00 AM More reviews by superguaffle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

this is a nice cool pink blusher, very buildable, great for light to medium skin tone. has tiny bits of shimmer, but it doesn't show like a glitter ball, only a nice sheen in sunlight. good packaging, great value for the price butcan be lower (try ebay for cheaper).

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2012 6:57:00 AM More reviews by applecore

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

By far my favorite blush. The pale pink color is perfect for my light complexion . The powder sinks right into my foundation and looks very natural. I have a love hate relationship with the packaging since its cute but not very functional. I take out the tray and awkward brush and use a regular blush brush. I would definitely repurchase but it seems to last forever.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/10/2012 7:18:00 AM More reviews by DanceyPants

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Very sheer payoff, would only recommend for people who are really pale, like me!