January 30, 2015 | 1529 users online

Eyeliner - Avon - Glimmersticks eye liner

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2008 3:28:00 AM More reviews by gandydancer

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'd heard so many friends rave about this, so I got two on sale, cosmic brown and black. Not much money, but wasted. It migrates like crazy and is under my eyes in no time. As someone else mentioned, the "self-sharpening" aspect doesn't produce a point so I had to create that. After I threw them away, I bought a Mally Brownstone eye palette that came with a black liner and I swear, it was just like a Glimmerstick but in a prettier presentation, so I guess I'm really in the minority about this type of liner.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2008 9:18:00 PM More reviews by ninadelsol

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Why I won't buy this product again:
1- Smudges like no other eyeliner ever, although it does come in handy for a smoky.
2- The Blackest Black color is really black tinged with blue. I've been asked countless times if I'm wearing navy blue liner.
3- The waxy liner is easy to break if you press even a little hard.

Not recommended unless you're a beginner.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/2/2008 8:24:00 PM More reviews by jacquiesaur

Rich color, easy to use. Smudges like craaazy!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2008 9:26:00 PM More reviews by beachytabbyanne

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this eyeliner! It's inexpensive, easy to use, and goes on quickly without smudging! I am not that good at applying eye liner, but the Glimmersticks make it easy! I definately will buy more of these in different shades.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2008 12:07:00 AM More reviews by Mahal_Princesa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

These are great and inexpensive eyeliners. I own several colors including copper craze which is a shimmery bronzy/coppery shade for the summer season. It applies very easily --- no tugging at all. Lasts a while and easy to smudge/blend.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2008 6:53:00 PM More reviews by krystie23

I love all of avon's eyeliners, glimmersticks have great pigment, they glide on smoothly but the packaging could be better possibly adding more product into it but all in all i love it, i can do a bold dramatic look or a very suble look easilly

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2008 9:10:00 AM More reviews by rutzie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This eye liner is awesome. No sharpening. Goes on well. Wears well. Washes off well. Reasonably priced. The color I always buy Cosmic Brown is great for my coloring. What else can I say except, thanks Avon.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/8/2008 8:46:00 PM More reviews by Cokebear

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Okay for the price, but smudges too much. Lots of colors but I like the Cosmic Brown the best. Glides on smooth.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2008 7:02:00 PM More reviews by hotpink55

This eyeliner is wonderful. It goes on SO smooth, does not smudge, and lasts forever! Plus its cheap! Would def. repurchase!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2008 6:41:00 PM More reviews by LHANEMANN

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

These pencils last a few hours on my top lashlines, with a primer they last almost the whole day. If I want to line the bottom lashlines, I only have to wear a primer. Since I like to wear eyeshadow and will probably wear an eye primer, it is not a problem.
Some shades of this product are more pigmented and creamier than others.
I can manage to make a thick or a thin line, despite the fact it is an automatic pencil, and there are pretty colors.
These are not the best eyeliners Ive ever used, but they are certainly very good. And they are cheap!