April 16, 2014 | 1905 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Avon - Moisture effective Eye makeup remover

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2008 1:58:00 PM More reviews by taralynn36

I used to love Rimmel's eye makeup remover but I turned to the Avon side with this one. It takes all eye makeup off with minimal effort. The only drawback is I find that if I use this in the am and then use mascara afterwards it smears a little during the day. Overall is a good cheap find, especially when they have it on sale for .99 cents.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2008 2:04:00 PM More reviews by unseelie_fae

This works really well, but as others have mentioned, it does get into the eyes and takes a couple minutes to work out. Would not be suitable for contact lens wearers. The bonus is that since it's a lotion (and very inexpensive) I can just use it on my whole face to get all my makeup off easily.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2008 10:28:00 PM More reviews by rigits

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have very sensitive eyes/skin and this makes my eyes feel BETTER! I do let it sit fo just a minute which helps quite a bit. Very cheap and I only use a pea sized amount (at most!) for both of my eyes. Fantastic!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2008 11:27:00 PM More reviews by sweetnsnooty

Non-irritating to the eyes, takes all of my make-up right off and with ease. Is not greasy or messy, I love it. I must be on my 4th or 5th tube and I will keep repurchasing for as long as this awesome remover is available.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2008 2:54:00 AM More reviews by egoh

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this eye makeup remover because it had a great rating on the Avon website and it was ony 99 cents. With so many other reviewers, I agree that it really does remove makeup relatively quickly but OMG it really does burn my eyes :( Soooo I'm not a big fan of it.... and probably won't buy it again.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/19/2008 6:14:00 AM More reviews by flawlessbackflip

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

the makeup comes off when using this. but wow. it's not liquid. its like a lotion. which REALLY hurts my eyes. it leaves my vision blurry and cloudy. definitly not for contact wearers.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2008 3:54:00 PM More reviews by funnygirl131

I do like this remover ,it does teh job pretty fast and effectiely ,just as other reviewers mentioned ,use sparingly around the eyes as anything with oil in it can cause a film and blurryness.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2008 9:42:00 PM More reviews by Lupina

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is the one I usually buy because it's a steal when on sale and works great. It does have an oily base so some people might not like that. I use it on a moistened cotton pad and then use my face cleanser over my face and eyes to remove all my mu.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/28/2008 10:22:00 PM More reviews by MissBoop

I like this stuff. It works but it stings like crazy.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2008 3:40:00 PM More reviews by Apryl47

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Although my favourite eye makeup remover is Lancome Bi-Facil and remain to be I still find myself using this stuff everyday. I use it in the shower and Bi-Facil when I take off my eye makeup without a shower (Sometimes I get lazy ;)). This stuff will sting like hell if you get it in your eyes and make your vision all blurry too. But I find when you use it in the shower this problem does not exist. Squeeze some onto your finger and put on each eye, keep them closed as you rub it around and when you are ready to wash it off just stick your head in the water and gently rub until everything comes off. If you are wearing waterproof mascara do this twice and it'll all come off. I gave this 4 stars because it does do the job and it's sooooo cheap when you get it on sale. It's not HG for me but it is an everyday staple.