Avon Moisture Effective Eye Makeup Remover

3.8

Price: $

Price: $

Water, mineral oil, petrolatum, PEG-40 stearate, isodecyl oleate, steareth-2, cetyl alcohol, stearic acid, triethanolamine, PEG-4, DMDM Hydantoin, carbomer, isopropynyl butylcarbamate

on 12/17/2008 5:18:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Does this product remove eye makeup? YES.

Does it leave a waxy, greasy, creamy residue on your eyelashes and eyes while doing so? YES.

Will I repurchase? NO.

on 12/9/2008 2:42:00 PM

This stuff is an excellent make up remover. Especially for stubborn eye make up! However, I really hate cream removers and always prefer a good face wash followed with a liquid eye mu remover. Still, this gets the job done better I just wish I liked the consistency of the cream. It does feel lovely on tired eyes but I hate the greasy after feel. My mom loves this stuff and I will repurchase for her!

on 12/9/2008 2:16:00 PM

I love this stuff. Gets off all my eye make up beautifully. It doesn't burn my eyes.

on 12/8/2008 9:47:00 AM

This works really well and is very inexpensive. Removes all your mascara and eye makeup and leaves your skin moisturized.Highly recommended.

on 11/25/2008 10:27:00 PM

My first makeup remover and my favourite makeup remover. It's super cheap and works like a charm. Just wet a piece of cotton or paper towel, squeeze about a pea size of the product onto it and rub onto your eyes. Rinse after and your skin will feel soft and the makeup is gone. Sometimes if I'm wearing a lot of eyeliner I need to use a Q-tip and go along my lash lines but it almost ALWAYS removes all my eye makeup. Definitely my favourite.

on 11/19/2008 4:38:00 PM

Best eye makeup remover ever!Totally agree with the last reviewer-you cannot go wrong with this one and it is so inexpensive I actually got this on sale for $1.99 last summer so I stocked up.Avon has some outstanding skincare also,well worth trying and they always have sales!

on 11/19/2008 3:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Fantastic. I was nearly out of my Neutrogena Oil-Free and this was on sale for $2 and free shipping. I think I might actually like this better, which is saying something since I repurchased Neutrogena's 3x. It doesn't leave any sort of film or residue and gets even dark eye makeup off instantly. A little goes a long way, and since it's a lotion and not a liquid you can't really spill it. Well, at least not nearly as easily as you can spill the Neutrogena.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This its amaing!!! it's the best eye makeup remover! Yo siempre trato de cambiar a otro removedor, pero siempre regreso a este, es super facil me remueve el maquillaje sin mucho esfuerzo hasta el waterproof. Lo llevo usando por anos ya como 9 anos... es el mejor... Lo recomiendo con los ojos cerrados. The best!!

on 11/14/2008 1:58:00 PM

I used to love Rimmel's eye makeup remover but I turned to the Avon side with this one. It takes all eye makeup off with minimal effort. The only drawback is I find that if I use this in the am and then use mascara afterwards it smears a little during the day. Overall is a good cheap find, especially when they have it on sale for .99 cents.

on 11/11/2008 2:04:00 PM

This works really well, but as others have mentioned, it does get into the eyes and takes a couple minutes to work out. Would not be suitable for contact lens wearers. The bonus is that since it's a lotion (and very inexpensive) I can just use it on my whole face to get all my makeup off easily.