August 2, 2014 | 1218 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Avon - Moisture effective Eye makeup remover

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2008 3:20:00 PM More reviews by AlyHeartsYou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Fantastic. I was nearly out of my Neutrogena Oil-Free and this was on sale for $2 and free shipping. I think I might actually like this better, which is saying something since I repurchased Neutrogena's 3x. It doesn't leave any sort of film or residue and gets even dark eye makeup off instantly. A little goes a long way, and since it's a lotion and not a liquid you can't really spill it. Well, at least not nearly as easily as you can spill the Neutrogena.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2008 3:55:00 PM More reviews by martaalexandrino

This its amaing!!! it's the best eye makeup remover! Yo siempre trato de cambiar a otro removedor, pero siempre regreso a este, es super facil me remueve el maquillaje sin mucho esfuerzo hasta el waterproof. Lo llevo usando por anos ya como 9 anos... es el mejor... Lo recomiendo con los ojos cerrados. The best!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2008 1:58:00 PM More reviews by taralynn36

I used to love Rimmel's eye makeup remover but I turned to the Avon side with this one. It takes all eye makeup off with minimal effort. The only drawback is I find that if I use this in the am and then use mascara afterwards it smears a little during the day. Overall is a good cheap find, especially when they have it on sale for .99 cents.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2008 2:04:00 PM More reviews by unseelie_fae

This works really well, but as others have mentioned, it does get into the eyes and takes a couple minutes to work out. Would not be suitable for contact lens wearers. The bonus is that since it's a lotion (and very inexpensive) I can just use it on my whole face to get all my makeup off easily.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2008 10:28:00 PM More reviews by rigits

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have very sensitive eyes/skin and this makes my eyes feel BETTER! I do let it sit fo just a minute which helps quite a bit. Very cheap and I only use a pea sized amount (at most!) for both of my eyes. Fantastic!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2008 11:27:00 PM More reviews by sweetnsnooty

Non-irritating to the eyes, takes all of my make-up right off and with ease. Is not greasy or messy, I love it. I must be on my 4th or 5th tube and I will keep repurchasing for as long as this awesome remover is available.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2008 2:54:00 AM More reviews by egoh

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Grey, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this eye makeup remover because it had a great rating on the Avon website and it was ony 99 cents. With so many other reviewers, I agree that it really does remove makeup relatively quickly but OMG it really does burn my eyes :( Soooo I'm not a big fan of it.... and probably won't buy it again.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/19/2008 6:14:00 AM More reviews by flawlessbackflip

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

the makeup comes off when using this. but wow. it's not liquid. its like a lotion. which REALLY hurts my eyes. it leaves my vision blurry and cloudy. definitly not for contact wearers.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2008 3:54:00 PM More reviews by funnygirl131

I do like this remover ,it does teh job pretty fast and effectiely ,just as other reviewers mentioned ,use sparingly around the eyes as anything with oil in it can cause a film and blurryness.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2008 9:42:00 PM More reviews by Lupina

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is the one I usually buy because it's a steal when on sale and works great. It does have an oily base so some people might not like that. I use it on a moistened cotton pad and then use my face cleanser over my face and eyes to remove all my mu.