Avon Moisture Effective Eye Makeup Remover

3.8

Price: $

Price: $

Water, mineral oil, petrolatum, PEG-40 stearate, isodecyl oleate, steareth-2, cetyl alcohol, stearic acid, triethanolamine, PEG-4, DMDM Hydantoin, carbomer, isopropynyl butylcarbamate

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

This is ok i like themoisturising effect

but i dont really like applying it

I got this for 2 dollars on sale once and for a while I really liked it. It removes makeup but it makes my eyes blurry for a while after removing it. I thought it moisturized that area pretty well but I was new to makeup remover besides washing it off in the shower. I probably wouldnt buy it again because I still have a whole bottle left waiting to be used up but I have moved on to other things that do not leave a blurry mess on my eyes.

OMG! This is THE eye makeup remover! I do not EVER run out of this stuff. It's super cheap (Watch for sales! You can buy this stuff for $.99 several times a year!) There's no pulling & tugging on my eye area to remove the makeup. It doesn't take much of the product either & I wear plenty of eye makeup. LOVE IT!

I used this product once with cool water and a lot of cotton pads and after my skin felt fresh and soft. But I really can't find a way to use this without it being awkward, i just make a mess and I feel that it doesn't remove my liquid foundation and it seems too messy to try to use to remove my eye liner. But it is really cheap.
UPDATE: You can get this for $1.99 and it's constantly on sale for .99 cents. I gave it a rating of 2 before which i'm raising to a 3. I wouldn't buy it again, only because you have to have it ordered online and its a bit of a hassle to get unless you're a regular avon customer and you're buying other items.
UPDATE: I originally said this doesn't take off my liquid foundation, but I was aware that this is an eye makeup remover. It's really effective and feels a little yucky seeing as I feel like I'm putting moisturizer on top of makeup thats been getting oily throughout the day, which makes me cringe, but it comes off clean-well I use a damp cotton pad so thats probably why it comes off clean. This is the only eye makeup remover I've ever used that takes off my eye makeup with zero irritation ever, it never, ever irritates my eyes and I've used marcelle, vichy, neutrogena, cetaphil even clinique and they all have irritated my eyes, this doesn't, but I'm not into the lotion thing.

This is my HG eye makeup remover. I get it on sale for .99 or 1.99 at most. It lasts me forever. It leaves no residue, wipes away ALL eye makeup easily with no tugging. It does not sting my eyes however it does sting my daughters eyes. It does not get into my eyes either like some others do. I prefer this consistency to the liquid/oily ones. I put some on my fingers and run my eyes, then wipe it away with a damp cotton pad.

This remover just wasn't effective removing my eye make-up....then HORRORS I got some in my eye....My vision was blurred and my eyes stung for quite a while...I bought two bottles (bogo sale) and am chucking both of them out! I would have given this product a ZERO but the system wouldn't let me...

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

THIS is my HG remover!! It's super gentle, does the job, and the price is insane. I bought 6 when they went on sale for .99. Try it!!!

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

This is one best makeup remover. Its non-scented, not greasy, gentle to my sensitive eyes (doesnt make me teary eyed), I dont lose any lashes, it doesn't tug on my skin, and wipes off well. Its inexpensive too like $1.99 on sale, or $4 regular price.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Best eye makeup remover I have ever used! Love it. Creamy, not oily, and if you use a little water on a tissue to take off your eye makeup, no residue. You can re-apply eye makeup immediately if you need to. You do need to be careful not to get it in your eyes, because it does sting a little and may blur your vision. But I have found that to be true of most removers. For the price you can't beat it, and a bottle lasts a long time.

This is a great eye makeup remover! I rub it gently on my eyelids and then wash off with a wet cotton ball. It takes off my makeup without having to tug on the eye. I have very sensitive eyes, and this has not irritated them one bit. The bottle is relatively small, but it has lasted much longer than I thought it would--you only need a tiny amount. I like that it moisturizes the eye area without making it oily. The best part is that when it is on sale, you can get it for only .99 cents! I stock up then. The only thing I do not like is the packaging. The flip top isn't terrible, but it would be more convenient in a tube that I could squeeze.