Avon Moisture Effective Eye Makeup Remover

3.8

Price: $

Price: $

Water, mineral oil, petrolatum, PEG-40 stearate, isodecyl oleate, steareth-2, cetyl alcohol, stearic acid, triethanolamine, PEG-4, DMDM Hydantoin, carbomer, isopropynyl butylcarbamate

on 12/8/2008 9:47:00 AM

This works really well and is very inexpensive. Removes all your mascara and eye makeup and leaves your skin moisturized.Highly recommended.

on 11/25/2008 10:27:00 PM

My first makeup remover and my favourite makeup remover. It's super cheap and works like a charm. Just wet a piece of cotton or paper towel, squeeze about a pea size of the product onto it and rub onto your eyes. Rinse after and your skin will feel soft and the makeup is gone. Sometimes if I'm wearing a lot of eyeliner I need to use a Q-tip and go along my lash lines but it almost ALWAYS removes all my eye makeup. Definitely my favourite.

on 11/19/2008 4:38:00 PM

Best eye makeup remover ever!Totally agree with the last reviewer-you cannot go wrong with this one and it is so inexpensive I actually got this on sale for $1.99 last summer so I stocked up.Avon has some outstanding skincare also,well worth trying and they always have sales!

on 11/19/2008 3:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Fantastic. I was nearly out of my Neutrogena Oil-Free and this was on sale for $2 and free shipping. I think I might actually like this better, which is saying something since I repurchased Neutrogena's 3x. It doesn't leave any sort of film or residue and gets even dark eye makeup off instantly. A little goes a long way, and since it's a lotion and not a liquid you can't really spill it. Well, at least not nearly as easily as you can spill the Neutrogena.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This its amaing!!! it's the best eye makeup remover! Yo siempre trato de cambiar a otro removedor, pero siempre regreso a este, es super facil me remueve el maquillaje sin mucho esfuerzo hasta el waterproof. Lo llevo usando por anos ya como 9 anos... es el mejor... Lo recomiendo con los ojos cerrados. The best!!

on 11/14/2008 1:58:00 PM

I used to love Rimmel's eye makeup remover but I turned to the Avon side with this one. It takes all eye makeup off with minimal effort. The only drawback is I find that if I use this in the am and then use mascara afterwards it smears a little during the day. Overall is a good cheap find, especially when they have it on sale for .99 cents.

on 11/11/2008 2:04:00 PM

This works really well, but as others have mentioned, it does get into the eyes and takes a couple minutes to work out. Would not be suitable for contact lens wearers. The bonus is that since it's a lotion (and very inexpensive) I can just use it on my whole face to get all my makeup off easily.

on 10/23/2008 10:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have very sensitive eyes/skin and this makes my eyes feel BETTER! I do let it sit fo just a minute which helps quite a bit. Very cheap and I only use a pea sized amount (at most!) for both of my eyes. Fantastic!

on 10/7/2008 11:27:00 PM

Non-irritating to the eyes, takes all of my make-up right off and with ease. Is not greasy or messy, I love it. I must be on my 4th or 5th tube and I will keep repurchasing for as long as this awesome remover is available.

on 10/6/2008 2:54:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Medium

I bought this eye makeup remover because it had a great rating on the Avon website and it was ony 99 cents. With so many other reviewers, I agree that it really does remove makeup relatively quickly but OMG it really does burn my eyes :( Soooo I'm not a big fan of it.... and probably won't buy it again.