October 1, 2014 | 1164 users online

Treatments - Burt's Bees - Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2011 12:57:00 PM More reviews by margirl23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The best treatment for dry cuticles, in my opinion...been using this stuff for years and it leaves my cuticles soft and healthy looking...plus the scent of this is so divine...a little goes a long way..highly recommend

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2011 12:50:00 PM More reviews by sparkledancer13

I LOVE THIS!!!!!!! My cuticles are always dry, and all you need to do it put a little on and you are good to go! It smells soooo lemony and good, and lasts a long time. It's perfect, the only bad thing i have to say is that I wish it was a bit creamier. I swear, it saved my cuticles! They were breaking and cracking, but after 1 application, they were smoother and felt a lot better too.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2011 4:20:00 AM More reviews by BandNerdChic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my FAVORITE product..like, ever. I used to work with paper all day long, and my fingers would be practically cracking. This combined with the fact that I am a "picker" by nature led to me chewing/peeling my cuticles/fingers to SORE shreads...poor nubbins. This stuff (I have the old, not silver tin) works freaking miracles. I just have to put it on once, and my skin/cuticles feel soft and pliable. So much so, that even if I try to rip them up, it doesn't work because there is no rough skin. Even sore, peeled bits feel soothed. Because it helps me to control the cuticle picking compulsion, it has also helped me destroy my finger nails less. It's also great if you have severely chapped lips, I just rub it on at night and they feel fantastic in the morning! Also, it smells delish. Make sure to give it a little rub-in on your fingers. If you do, it'll soak right in. Otherwise, it can be a little greasy. I can apply quite a lot and it just soaks right in. Also, it last a LONG time. I've had it for a few years using it occasionally (esp. after acetone!) and it's not even half gone. Can't speak for the new stuff, but at least the old stuff is completely amazing!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2011 9:58:00 PM More reviews by rchiariello

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Stop reading. Go out and buy this product. First, I will start with the smell. This is the BEST lemon scent I have ever encountered. It smells exactly like lemon Starburst. Mouth watering goodness!! Second, this stuff is AMAZING for nails and cuticles. I apply it all over my nails and cuticles after I remove my nail polish. I'll also apply it to my cuticles at night if I feel like it is necessary.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2011 4:29:00 AM More reviews by JordanGalore

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream is a pretty good moisturizing cuticle cream that smells great and does a great job at keeping my cuticles in great shape in between manicures.

It comes in a sliver/yellow tin that contains 0.60oz/17g worth of product at about $6 a pot (depending on where you are located). Its a pretty good amount for the price because only a little amount is needed to moisturize the cuticle area. I've had my tin for almost a year and I still haven't hit the pan yet.

The only problem with this cuticle cream is that it dulls the look of my polish if I run it over the entire nail bed. By solving this problem, I have to carefully apply it just to the outer area and take some extra time to massage it into my cuticles (to get rid of the waxy/dull look). Since I have to concentrate at rubbing it in carefully, I tend to use this cream right before bed and use a different cream during the day.

It smells wonderful...pretty much a sugary lemon scent and my SO actually likes it, so that's a plus. If you have a chance, its a pretty good buy and your cuticle will thank you.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2011 6:46:00 PM More reviews by canadiancutie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I love the lemon smell and natural ingredients. This cuticle cream is very nourishing and absorbs fairly well if you take the time to massage it in. My cuticles are definitely healthier when I use this, compared to just using hand cream. My other favourite cuticle treatment is The Body Shop almond oil click pen with the cuticle pusher on the end.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2011 6:32:00 PM More reviews by alee26

I brought this as an alternative to Vaseline which I used to use on cuticles. It smells so lemony fresh! It really nourishes the skin since I used to be a nail biter. The formula isn't too waxy and is quite rich so you only need a small dab on each finger. I also like that it's made from natural ingredients.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2011 11:29:00 AM More reviews by CarrrmenJ

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This stuff is a total lifesaver for those who use and wash their hands all the time!!!!!!!!!!! It makes an almost immediate (definitely overnight) difference when your nails and cuticles are rough, dry, cracked - basically ugly ;)~

Couple things - YES, it is a very waxy, greasy consistency...but I find that if I keep it on something that generates heat (my laptop or tv or anything like that), or in a warmer place it smooths much easier...otherwise you just need to work it between your fingers for a minute to warm it up. It will sit on your fingers for a few minutes, but if you rub it in really well and then just "blot" your finger pads, it should not affect anything you touch. Lasts forever and travels well - unless you leave it in your car in the summer...then you will come back to a leaky, runny, mess!!! ;)~

The smell is absolutely DIVINE to me!!!! So fresh and lemony, but also just a bit...sweet...?

If you wear nail polish regularly, this will "eat" at it...but for someone who washes their hands 4+ more times an hour (for work, not because of OCD!!!!), this stuff can be a NAILSAVER. I love TBS Hemp Hand Protector as well, but this stuff is what really smooths and soothes the nail bed/cuticle area - again, practically overnight - when it gets rough'n'raggedy. You will notice an amazing difference if you use for a couple days in a row...

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2011 4:25:00 PM More reviews by youwillneverfindme

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This stuff is ok, I doubt Iíll rebuy. Since it seems to matter to people, I have the $6-7, silver tin.
Itís quite hard and waxy, much more a balm than a cream and I donít feel like it really absorbs into my skin, but it does seem to help unsightly dry skin (cuticles or calluses), Iíve also used this on my lips in a pinch. The lemon scent is a little on the heavy side but not disagreeable. As others have mentioned, the packaging is less than desirable; the lid is nearly impossible to remove if youíve got the product on your fingers, and difficult to remove with clean, dry hands. HOWEVER, Iíve remedied this by pushing in the little knobs on the side of the tin with some pliersÖnot flatten them completely so that the lid falls off, but just smash them down a bit so that the lid isnít so impossible to remove.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2011 10:44:00 PM More reviews by Saskie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this. Smells great and the little pot is just enough. This has completely repaired my chewed up cuticles. I have one in the office, in my purse and at my desk at home. I'll never be without it.