Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

4.3

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

***NEW FORMULA: sweet almond oil, beeswax, lemon peel oil, cocoa seed butter, candelilla wax, tocopherol, sunflower seed oil, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, beta-carotene, canola oil, vegetable oil. ***ORIGINAL FORMULA: Sweet Almond Oil, Beeswax, Lemon Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol Vitamin E, Cocoa Butter, Candelilla Wax, Rosemary Extract, Beta Carotene

I just bought this the other day to start taking better care of my cuticles since I paint my nails very often. They are often dry since they are always exposed to acetone, but with this new cuticle butter, my hands feel so much softer and healthier. Love it!

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This is my favorite cuticle cream to date! I love it. It's easy and compact in a nice tiny tin, inexpensive and amazing. It moisurizes my cuticles quickly without getting everything super greasy.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

love the fresh lemony scent. this really softens and makes my cuticles healthier. its all natural and affordable too. one of burts bees best products!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I know there's been a reformulation, and just to clarify, this review is for the 95% natural formula in a yellow tin. The texture of this "cream" is more of a hard wax that easily gives way upon a finger swipe. I find the hardness perfect as it prevents me from gouging too much product out in one go. I've also never had issues with the product melting in hot (I'm talking 40oC plus) weather.

I love rubbing this on when I'm bored in class and right before bed. I've never had serious dryness issues around my nails before, but now the skin and cuticle (and even the nail itself) is healthier as a whole. My fingers are soft and nails naturally glossy. Did I mention that the smell is absolutely divine?

The packaging is simple and really the only way to hold a waxy product like this one. It may seem pricey at $8 CAD per tin, but I can't stress how little each application requires. I'm still on my first tin from over a year ago! As a final added bonus, Burt's Bees does not test on animals. I'm apprehensive about the new formulation, but if it's anywhere as good as the original, I'm a customer for life!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I used to buy this stuff religiously, but they have changed their formula, & i could tell the difference immediately (which is what prompted me to compare the ingredients on the old tin with those on the new tin. It now includes superstars such as canola oil & vegetable oil & soybean oil. this used to be my HG cuticle cream, but i'll be returning my new tin tomorrow, and I will no longer be recommending this cream to everybody I know. get it together, Burt's Bees...you're losing your touch (& a loyal customer).

Bought this product online .. Applied it religiously for a few days and my nails and cuticle does look healthier .. The first product from Burt's Bees and definitely left an impression .. Will repurchase if I am not so lazy .. :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

i got this as a gift in a mini size with other products and started using it because i got a pretty bad cut on my cuticle that also bruised my nail :(
i thought u would take weeks for it to completely heel like it normally does but with this cuticle cream it only took 1 week! love it and it smells like lemons :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I bought this in a little nice pack with a lip balm. I believe the size is smaller than the original one. I like the lemon scent. I think it is very refreshing. The cream is very light in my opinion but it is very moisturizing. I have a Nails Inc. cuticle oil pen with me but I find this one to be easier to carry. It can be a bit messier when applying.

It absorbes very quickly and a little goes a long way. The only small complaint I have is the package. Although it is small and portable, the tin is a bit unsanitary with application.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I've only been using this for a few days but I really like it! Like other reviews have said, it's more of a balm than a cream, a little greasy but once you let it settle into the cuticles, it's very moisturizing. I used it after my manicure because using pure acetone for clean up does a number on my cuticles, and it made my cuticles look great. They're not at all cracked or dry like they usually are.
You don't need a lot of product to make it work and it smells great, like dessert lemon bars. I'd definitely buy this again.

The smell of this product is, strangely, my favourite part of the product. It smells absolutely delicious, just like lemon curd.
It feels slightly grainy, but when you rub it into your cuticles it melts in nicely. However, as far as what it does for my cuticles...I feel like it's comparable to rubbing any lip balm into them, without the benefit of being able to use this on my lips. It's not bad, but I won't repurchase.

Popular Treatments