Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion

2.7

Ingredients water ~Glycerin ~sesame oil ~(cucumber) fruit extract~ barley extract (sunflower) seedcake ~glyceryl stearate ~lanolin alcohol ~petrolatum ~FD
This product has been reformulated as Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+ Please find reviews for this product here:

on 8/13/2012 3:25:00 PM

Breaks me out. I felt like I put bacon grease on my face.

It's expensive for what it is. Clinique does give out samples of this like a madman (which is pretty amusing because it's like they want to get rid of it) It doesn't really sit on top of my skin, but my skin doesn't look/feel any different after I put it on. Just meh.

on 8/11/2012 9:13:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I just don't understand the hype around this moisturiser. It is just a very average product. It doesn't even get absorbed into the skin, when I wash my face, I can feel it. However one thing I don't understand is why this makes my skin darker. I used this for over 2 months and it darkened my skin though I wore sunscreen over it. And not just me, this happened with my mom and sister-in-law as well. The DDMG also had the same effect. I don't know why this happened but I'm surely not buying this or DDMG again. There's no return policy here so I'm just going to throw away what I have left.

on 8/8/2012 9:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I seem to keep acquiring sample bottles of this stuff, they can't give it away quickly enough! Doesn't moisturise, just sits on my skin and leaves a greasy film. Would never willingly repurchase this, the whole clinique 3 step programme is just horrible, I don't know how anyone can use it.

on 8/8/2012 9:28:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This really takes me back to college when I didn't know any better and used whatever looked good. This is a classic oil-in-water moisturizer. It's old school for sure. Overall, it's not a bad moisturizer, but it is quite greasy and so unelegant. It feels like it just sits on my skin and never really soaks in.

on 8/7/2012 6:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

There's so many bad reviews, it's scary! I really like this lotion though, at first I was worried that it's be a greasy thick one, but I feel as if my skin drinks it! I used this alone, it's really nice and gives me a nice dewy look that I love so much.

on 8/6/2012 11:51:00 PM

I used this along with the cleanser and toner. At first, I found it really good for my face. It actually made my face feel moisturized and soft. However, after I realized that the whole 3 step system was not helping with my pimples and zits, I stopped using it after about 2-3 months of everyday use. A few months later, I came back to it and only used the lotion and instead of making my face feel soft, it made my face dryer and stickier! What a waste of my money!

on 8/6/2012 6:53:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

This helped me skin so much during the winter! Very moisturizing and light! Love it!

on 8/6/2012 2:13:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

love this moisturizer. ran out of it a few weeks ago and tried a couple creams in between but just couldnt bring myself to like any of them as much as this one. i keep coming back to it no matter how much it is! i will forever repurchase. LOVEEE!!

on 8/6/2012 2:05:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I really wanted to like this but sadly it breaks me out .If felt so nice on the skin but I put it on and woke up with huge whiteheads on my cheeks. It's a shame. =(