April 21, 2014 | 1867 users online

Moisturizers - Clinique - Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2012 11:32:00 AM More reviews by elliebacks

I have very dry senstive skin with eczema, this is always the moisturiser i go back to! i get really dry flaky skin on my cheeks and this is the only one that gets rid of it for me. If i use it too much and my skin gets too moisturised (if that makes sense!) it does give me a few spots :(

rated 1 of 5 on 8/13/2012 3:25:00 PM More reviews by sh0rtastic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Breaks me out. I felt like I put bacon grease on my face.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/12/2012 6:09:00 PM More reviews by sweetiesweetie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

It's expensive for what it is. Clinique does give out samples of this like a madman (which is pretty amusing because it's like they want to get rid of it) It doesn't really sit on top of my skin, but my skin doesn't look/feel any different after I put it on. Just meh.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2012 9:13:00 AM More reviews by shopaholic14

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I just don't understand the hype around this moisturiser. It is just a very average product. It doesn't even get absorbed into the skin, when I wash my face, I can feel it. However one thing I don't understand is why this makes my skin darker. I used this for over 2 months and it darkened my skin though I wore sunscreen over it. And not just me, this happened with my mom and sister-in-law as well. The DDMG also had the same effect. I don't know why this happened but I'm surely not buying this or DDMG again. There's no return policy here so I'm just going to throw away what I have left.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/8/2012 9:36:00 PM More reviews by sasflynn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I seem to keep acquiring sample bottles of this stuff, they can't give it away quickly enough! Doesn't moisturise, just sits on my skin and leaves a greasy film. Would never willingly repurchase this, the whole clinique 3 step programme is just horrible, I don't know how anyone can use it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2012 9:28:00 PM More reviews by pocky

This really takes me back to college when I didn't know any better and used whatever looked good. This is a classic oil-in-water moisturizer. It's old school for sure. Overall, it's not a bad moisturizer, but it is quite greasy and so unelegant. It feels like it just sits on my skin and never really soaks in.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2012 6:22:00 PM More reviews by Oui

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

There's so many bad reviews, it's scary! I really like this lotion though, at first I was worried that it's be a greasy thick one, but I feel as if my skin drinks it! I used this alone, it's really nice and gives me a nice dewy look that I love so much.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/6/2012 11:51:00 PM More reviews by miranda99111

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used this along with the cleanser and toner. At first, I found it really good for my face. It actually made my face feel moisturized and soft. However, after I realized that the whole 3 step system was not helping with my pimples and zits, I stopped using it after about 2-3 months of everyday use. A few months later, I came back to it and only used the lotion and instead of making my face feel soft, it made my face dryer and stickier! What a waste of my money!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2012 6:53:00 PM More reviews by juvia103

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This helped me skin so much during the winter! Very moisturizing and light! Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2012 2:13:00 AM More reviews by ariana76

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

love this moisturizer. ran out of it a few weeks ago and tried a couple creams in between but just couldnt bring myself to like any of them as much as this one. i keep coming back to it no matter how much it is! i will forever repurchase. LOVEEE!!