November 27, 2014 | 952 users online

Moisturizers - Clinique - Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 2 of 5 on 8/8/2012 9:36:00 PM More reviews by sasflynn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I seem to keep acquiring sample bottles of this stuff, they can't give it away quickly enough! Doesn't moisturise, just sits on my skin and leaves a greasy film. Would never willingly repurchase this, the whole clinique 3 step programme is just horrible, I don't know how anyone can use it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2012 9:28:00 PM More reviews by pocky

This really takes me back to college when I didn't know any better and used whatever looked good. This is a classic oil-in-water moisturizer. It's old school for sure. Overall, it's not a bad moisturizer, but it is quite greasy and so unelegant. It feels like it just sits on my skin and never really soaks in.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2012 6:22:00 PM More reviews by Oui

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

There's so many bad reviews, it's scary! I really like this lotion though, at first I was worried that it's be a greasy thick one, but I feel as if my skin drinks it! I used this alone, it's really nice and gives me a nice dewy look that I love so much.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/6/2012 11:51:00 PM More reviews by miranda99111

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used this along with the cleanser and toner. At first, I found it really good for my face. It actually made my face feel moisturized and soft. However, after I realized that the whole 3 step system was not helping with my pimples and zits, I stopped using it after about 2-3 months of everyday use. A few months later, I came back to it and only used the lotion and instead of making my face feel soft, it made my face dryer and stickier! What a waste of my money!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2012 6:53:00 PM More reviews by juvia103

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This helped me skin so much during the winter! Very moisturizing and light! Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2012 2:13:00 AM More reviews by ariana76

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

love this moisturizer. ran out of it a few weeks ago and tried a couple creams in between but just couldnt bring myself to like any of them as much as this one. i keep coming back to it no matter how much it is! i will forever repurchase. LOVEEE!!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/6/2012 2:05:00 AM More reviews by labellarosa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I really wanted to like this but sadly it breaks me out .If felt so nice on the skin but I put it on and woke up with huge whiteheads on my cheeks. It's a shame. =(

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2012 2:29:00 PM More reviews by pkha

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really enjoyed this product. After using the toner, my face generally feels dry. The lotion is a bit runny for my taste, but it hydrates pretty well. I think it left a bit of film and made me feel a little oily by the end of the day. The scent was not too overbearing, but it was noticeable throughout the day.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/3/2012 5:04:00 PM More reviews by mantharay27

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm writing this review based on one night's experience, because that's pretty much all it took for my skin to react to this. I went on vacation to my cousin's house and forgot to bring moisturizer. I heard so many great things about this one and figured Clinique is supposed to be geared toward sensitive skin, so I tried it out. Within an hour or two, my face felt strange. I can't really describe it, but it was kind of itchy, hot, and just felt irritated. The next day, I woke up and my face was burning. It was extremely itchy. I don't have sensitive skin and rarely break out. The reaction isn't what I'd call a break out. It looked like a bunch of red bumps all over my face so that I looked a little swollen, but it wasn't extremely noticeable from a distance. I just looked kind of ruddy and puffy. I can't say much about how well it moisturized or anything, but I do know this gave me a pretty bad allergic reaction. I don't know what ingredient caused it, but I know that I'm definitely not buying this product now!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/27/2012 12:34:00 PM More reviews by RestlessAntics

A good base moisturizer for all over your face. I often find that I have to reapply in my trouble dry spots or apply another cream/moisturizer on top of those spots. Overall, good for basic everyday use for normal skin, but if you have any skin issues you'll probably have to get an additional moisturizer.