April 18, 2014 | 960 users online

Polishes - Rimmel - 60 Seconds Nail Polish

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2007 8:02:00 AM More reviews by WendyW

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought Ethereal color in the 60 second Vinyl Shine. It really doesn't shine. It has a dull opaque finish to it as soon as it dries. Looks almost matte. Yes, it dries very quickly, but it looks dull and old--like you've had it on for weeks. Did not like.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2007 8:23:00 PM More reviews by sugarlumples

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a really great nail polish. They come in lots of pretty colors and have really great staying power. They last for awhile without chipping at all. I definitely enjoy my RImmel polishes. For the price, you really can't beat them.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2007 11:33:00 PM More reviews by sea157

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this in denim blue and a couple of other colours. It's pretty resilient to chips and lasts at least a week on hands, longer on feet, if applied correctly. The colours are unique and interesting. Fairly cheap and readily available at most Target, Walmart etc stores.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2007 12:39:00 AM More reviews by makeupdee

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

(This review is for Rimmel 60 Second Vinyl Shine). Basically this nail polish was a big disappointment, mainly because it loses its shine after a day or two. With a name like "Vinyl Shine", you expect it to be really shiny, more so than other polishes, however, it was less. Shade I got was 503 Angel Delight, the palest bubblegum pink. Shade also did not work out as well as I thought it would, something about it is wrong.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2007 1:33:00 PM More reviews by SMTCHA022

I love all the fantastic colours that are available so there really is a different colour to suit your every mood. The colours also stay vibrant for a long time. The polish also stays on and is rather resistant to chipping. I have found that the darker colours such as the reds stain my cuticles and nails so beware of them. But over all I love the product...especially the pinks!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2007 1:24:00 PM More reviews by minimeee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this stuff. My mother and I discovered this product in Walmart a few summers ago and adored it - I am not quite sure why I wandered over to other polish brands for a while, but I am definitely back on the Rimmel kick. I quite like everything about this polish - the drying time, the full coverage in one coat, the staying power, and the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/12/2007 12:33:00 PM More reviews by ktvowles

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have this in movie star - a bright red with shimmer. I love this, i love wearing bright colours, and this red is very alive if you get what i mean. It really dries in 60 seconds (i havent timed it but im sure its around 60 secs) The only reason i knocked 1 lippie off is because it does chip quite easily. Would buy again

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2007 9:58:00 PM More reviews by b_electrocuted

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

WOW! I usually stick to Essie or OPI only, until I tried this great cheapie on a whim. It truly does dry in 60 seconds. It does need a good, shiny top coat though. I am a total Rimmel convert. You just can't beat the drying time...and the price is a cool $2 at the most. Nice! I like Ruby & Pillarbox Red the best so far.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2007 11:03:00 PM More reviews by l3utterflybean

These come in great colors and they're always updated. Its amazing that they really do try in 60 seconds. Most products make similar promises, but the products never live up to the name. This one really does, and I LOVE it!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2007 2:53:00 PM More reviews by erinfashionista

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This doesn't give you perfect coverage in one coat. It takes at least two coats to get a decent finish. I usually put three coats of nail polish on, but I couldn't even get the second one to dry with this. Even when I left the first coat to dry completely for a few minutes, when I put the second coat on, it refused to dry. It just remained tacky, and both coats were thin! The colors are great--I purchased blue, pink, and gold glitter varieties, but I've since learned that I don't have the time to mess around with this.