October 1, 2014 | 1736 users online

Polishes - Rimmel - 60 Seconds Nail Polish

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2007 5:08:00 PM More reviews by obie1

Excellent colour !! I purchased this in pulsating and it is gorgeous. You have to move quite quickly in order to get it on before it dries out. Contrary to what it says on the bottle you will need 2 coats for a true colour. Dries super quick.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2007 5:36:00 PM More reviews by Leeah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Last fall and winter, I absolutely swore by this stuff. I was addicted to the color Torrid, which is a darkish red (you may even say purple-ish) with a little shimmer. So versatile but that's just the color.

The wear was ok. At the time I hadn't yet found a good base good but overall it lasted decent. My tips would be a little chipped but nothing to the point like "I need to redo my nails...NOW!!".

It applies well for me, but I found the polishes to go gummy-like over time. I have 2 of the Torries, 1 clear and 1 sparkly pink. I don't know why this happened but it didn't go away much with rapid shaking of the bottle...

Good for the money, awesome colors.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2007 8:40:00 AM More reviews by kitten_at_heart

I got a handfull of these and only a few are disappointing so far. I just love the small packing, which enables you to use it before it actually dries and hence not wasting money. My favorites so far are portobello pink and shocker. Star shine is sweet as well but difficult to remove. Most of the colours give a great coating after just one coat and they do last, especially considering how cheap they are.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2007 1:03:00 AM More reviews by txpink

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great nail polish...one coat is all it takes. It's been on a week without chipping!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2007 3:58:00 PM More reviews by miss_leahg

The best brand of the cheapie nail lacquers! My runaway favorite shade is Zeitgeist- dead cool aubergine/olive two-tone. Most closely resembles an oil slick, but in the best possible way! I'm convinced it would look fab on any skin tone. And, as the name promises, it dries in a snap. Be sure to add a clear top coat daily, gals!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2007 2:31:00 PM More reviews by Chena

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I hate how I have to give this 3 coats, because it's so sheer, but it dries so fast and smooth and *super* shiny that it's totally worth it. i put the coats on within 30 seconds of each other and it seriously dries in like 2 minutes with 3 coats.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2007 5:05:00 PM More reviews by ScullyNess

Good quality, thick, fast drying polish. Will definetly be looking for more shades in the future!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/23/2007 5:36:00 PM More reviews by trueblue002

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this in color 872. I love the lavender-blue shade which looks punky. This is not a color for grown women, but for teens, it's cool. It really did dry in under a minute, which is a huge plus. It's what I wanted Essie's Huckle Buckle to be and cost a fourth of the price! Not bad.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/12/2007 7:13:00 PM More reviews by Esthygirl

What's not to love? It has a) small packaging b) great color selection c) fast drying, and d) long lasting--at least on toes.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2007 10:24:00 PM More reviews by summ83

For about $6.00 Australian, i am impressed.

I buy a vibrant red shade (forget the name) gives great coverage, dries very quickly and stays chip free for a few days if i use a top coat.

Very good quality for such a teeny price.