January 27, 2015 | 1383 users online

Polishes - Rimmel - 60 Seconds Nail Polish

rated 1 of 5 on 2/12/2008 1:28:00 AM More reviews by glassofwater

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Horrible! This nail polish chips in 60 seconds!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2008 2:00:00 AM More reviews by kxxb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Not the best quality, but still very good. The price can't be beat. It's about the only nail polish I buy, great selection of colors too.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2008 2:05:00 PM More reviews by rottenbanana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I really like Rimmel's nail polishes! They wear well and come in fun colors. I have this in Zeitgeist. It is a beautiful opalescent deep purple. It has green/gold/bronze shades in it. Its slightly lighter, warmer, and funkier than other dark vampy shades so it's very wearable. The formula is a little difficult to work with because it's on the thick side. It has good coverage though so one coat might even be enough with lighter shades, and two was fine with Zeitgeist. Didn't chip very much and lasted a good 5 or so days chip free with base and top coat.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2007 1:01:00 AM More reviews by kahou79

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Let me say first of all that I used these cheap little polishes for a while, on and off, and never tried anything better. I was at the beauty supply store and got a bottle of Orly polish that I had been lemming. I love the color of it and apply with base and top coat. In a day or so it starts to chip slightly at the very tips. Nothing too obvious but this Rimmel product does not do this at all!! This is saturday and I applied this polish on Thursday morning. Looks newly applied with no chips whatsoever!! I will not buy Orly polish again! Why pay 6 bucks when I can get Rimmel for under 2 and it's better!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/12/2007 2:55:00 PM More reviews by 1QTPie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have these in several colors:

-Big Night Out
- Zeitgeist
-Rapid Ruby
-Orange

I love them, though I usually only get a 3 day wear before they start to chip if I don't base coat and top coat.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/5/2007 8:24:00 AM More reviews by butterflyjunki

I've bought a few of these nail polishes, they lasted long, usually need 2 coats for accurate color and don't chip fast. My nails always dry fast too and I love the selection of colors. If you like funky colors, go check out Rimmel at your local drugstore.

I work in doing cosmetic relines, and when we have to update the Rimmel nail section, some stores keep the older colored nail polishes, while others add in new colors with the season. So, if you see a color you like, don't hold off and wait until next season because It could be hard to find.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2007 5:08:00 PM More reviews by obie1

Excellent colour !! I purchased this in pulsating and it is gorgeous. You have to move quite quickly in order to get it on before it dries out. Contrary to what it says on the bottle you will need 2 coats for a true colour. Dries super quick.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2007 5:36:00 PM More reviews by Leeah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Last fall and winter, I absolutely swore by this stuff. I was addicted to the color Torrid, which is a darkish red (you may even say purple-ish) with a little shimmer. So versatile but that's just the color.

The wear was ok. At the time I hadn't yet found a good base good but overall it lasted decent. My tips would be a little chipped but nothing to the point like "I need to redo my nails...NOW!!".

It applies well for me, but I found the polishes to go gummy-like over time. I have 2 of the Torries, 1 clear and 1 sparkly pink. I don't know why this happened but it didn't go away much with rapid shaking of the bottle...

Good for the money, awesome colors.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2007 8:40:00 AM More reviews by kitten_at_heart

I got a handfull of these and only a few are disappointing so far. I just love the small packing, which enables you to use it before it actually dries and hence not wasting money. My favorites so far are portobello pink and shocker. Star shine is sweet as well but difficult to remove. Most of the colours give a great coating after just one coat and they do last, especially considering how cheap they are.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2007 1:03:00 AM More reviews by txpink

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great nail polish...one coat is all it takes. It's been on a week without chipping!