Maybelline Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

3.2

aqua/water, ethylhexyl palmitate, glycerin, octyldecanol, silica, pentylene glycol, octyldodecyl xyloside, phenoxyethanol, sodium acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethone taurate copolymer, hydrogenated lecithin, isohexadecane, hydroxyethyl, acrylate/ sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate, copolymer, peg - 30, diplohydroxystearate, sodium dehydroacetate, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl, hydroxyhydrocinnamate, caprylyl glycol, disodium edta, citirc acid, polysorbate 80, potassium sorbate, propylene glycol, methylisothiazolinone, chamonolla retcuitta extract/matricaria flower extract, aloe barbadensis extract, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, may contain c177891/titanium dioxide, c177491, c177492, c177499/iron oxides

on 3/27/2014 2:37:00 AM

I love this bb cream when I want a natural, fresh faced look. Really brightens up the face but has pretty much zero coverage, so concealer defiantly needs to be used with it. Blends in quite well, but can build up to look quite cakey. The finish is dewy, but often I like to set it with a little powder because it's a little too much

on 3/26/2014 1:39:00 PM

I love this product. I had never seen a youtuber try this before, so I was a little afraid to try this, but it ended up being an amazing product. I have repurchased this product 3 times now and am about to buy another one.

on 3/26/2014 1:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Coarse

I love this for the most part! It literally blurs out my imperfections and my pores are literally invisible, I just get a bit oily!

on 3/22/2014 4:38:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I bought this product twice because it was on sale and I needed a light coverage foundation for daily use. I was pleasantly surprised by this stuff! I got it in the lightest shade offered and it blended well even on my pasty white skin. The coverage is light and looks natural, it doesn't give a cakey effect at all. I also like that it has an SPF of 30, and one tube of it lasts me 3 months+. The only two things I can say that I didn't really like about this product are that over the run of a day it made my skin look just a bit oily and the packaging can be a pain in the butt because the cream gets all in the lid.

on 3/22/2014 6:40:00 AM

I had this product in Light shade and for my skin tone it's little bit too pink. But it gives you good coverage without cake effect and also good moisture. For this price (£7.99 in Boots) its a nice product.

on 3/20/2014 2:20:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Wow I love this product!!!!!!! Great BB cream for oily sensitive skin. My face: NC20, dehydrated, oily, sensitive. I cannot use anything with oil and thank goodness this is oil free! I live in asia where its super humid+ hot, and this has spf, and on top of that, it looks good even after 8 hours of wear. You know how a lot of foundations/TM sink in to pores which enlarges them? This doesnt do that, it camouflages flaws so naturally without looking masky at all. The best part: when I remove this at night, my skin feels silky soft, and pre existing scars are fading!! Great skincare + makeup item in one!!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I swear by this BB cream! I have tried so many drugstore and high ends- I actually use BB cream as a primer because of the SPF 30 which is quite amazing. Sometimes I wear this alone with a little concealer and I look Dewey and it matches my skin tone perfectly! By the way, I'm NC 25 and Medium matches perfectly.

on 3/18/2014 1:27:00 PM

The best bb cream I have tried to date. It feels so much lighter on the skin compared to foundation. I use the colour light and have repurchased it three times. I did try the universal glow shade however I found far too orangey even when I had a tan. Would definitely recommend it to those with dull, oily and problematic skin for a lighter and refreshing face.

I have to tell you, I bought this product two times. I didn't like it that much but a year ago I hadn't an interest for makeup.
Pros:
1. It is not expensive
2.My tube last long (more than 3 months!)
3.Five shades offered

Cons:
1.It offers a light coverage
2.Can get pink/orange look through the day
3.Make my dry spot looks even more dry and my T zone even more oily 4.I have to wait five minutes before applying my powder (texture too oily)
5. The packaging; it spill cream everywhere and let too much out

I think the product is okay but you can find much better. I won't repurchase

on 3/14/2014 7:06:00 PM

Wow! I love this BB! It has very sheer coverage, which is OK for casual days. I usually set with a little powder to delay the inevitable shine. I have very oily skin and this stuff is neither too dry or too oily for me. The medium shade blends perfectly into my skin. Another one of my drugstore HG's!