November 28, 2014 | 1936 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2014 5:39:00 PM More reviews by lakshana1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I dont understand why people expect this to have so much coverage. It claims it blurs imperfections and in my opinion it lives up to its claim. It doesnt completely cover acne but its helps with redness. I use this sometimes with primer and always with powder because it tends to make your face oily. The packaging is really adorable and durable. I would definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2014 2:47:00 AM More reviews by IsabelArcher

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a lightweight BB cream that adds some tint and mattification and also has a titanium oxide based sunscreen in it. I like it. It's a decent match to my skin tone, which is a warm fair and can be hard to match. It adds just enough coverage that I feel I can get away with not using foundation. It adds enough matte that I could probably go without powder too, if not for the fact that I live in a humid environment. As it is, I usually only wind up needing to powder the T zone. What it doesn't add is much in the way of moisture. I like using this underneath a moist primer like Rimmel 02 (yes you read that right, underneath). That works out perfectly for me. Mileage will vary.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/15/2014 11:05:00 PM More reviews by Bryony

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Used light/medium, but would go a little darker next time (it was pretty light). Great for light coverage with built in sunscreen for summer, but prefer more coverage in non-summer months.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2014 1:23:00 PM More reviews by pastelsugarxo

I love this product,been through about 4 bottles of the stuff in a year or two so it lasts fairly long although i do find you need to use quite a lot. That may just be me though, as i like to get the most coverage out of it as possible. I think it gives a nice natural coverage and stays fairly well when set with powder. It could do with a few more shades though as they aren't perfect matches but i find that it oxidises slightly to become a better shade. I use the lightest shade by the way. Very easy to apply and great value for money! It smells fresh (as the name might suggest) and not very strongly. I highly recommend it!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/12/2014 3:43:00 PM More reviews by justbeingme65

I love this BB cream! its light weight, I cant feel it on my face. But the only thing I don't like about it is its very greasy and can feel heavy o the face. I've been looking for a good coverage foundation that is light weight and something I can very quickly put on my face, and run out the door in a hurry. This BB cream works great. It doesn't cover up pimples/ blemishes AT ALL, but for a light, and natural looking coverage foundation, it works fine. If I cant find another light BB cream that I cant feel on my face, I would definitely buy this again:)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2014 2:11:00 PM More reviews by FrazzleDazzle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This is simply brilliant.

Purchased a year ago, used it twice and decided I disliked it. I'm not totally sure why, I think my taste in makeup was a lot different back then. I thought the colour was dark and didn't cover anything and remember thinking it felt quite sticky and greasy. So it sat in my drawer gathering dust.

Only a month ago, I found it and decided to give it another try. Wore it for a long day, and my opinion has done a massive u-turn. Don't be discouraged if the 'light' colour looks horrendously orange when put on your hand, as when blended, it will turn into your perfect skin colour... somehow. It looks light, and as the name suggests... fresh. Its extremely easy to blend, its seriously like a dry-skin persons dream! Feels really comfy on the skin and to wear throughout the day as its very moisturising. It doesn't cover imperfections, but blurs them. I just go over them with a dab of concealer, I think I had a problem when I first tried it because I wasn't that good at makeup and didn't have any decent concealers at all - I recommend the bourjois one by the way! This product and a tiny bit of concealer will make me look like I'm wearing a full face of makeup, though it doesn't feel that way. Not to say that its cakey in anyway, its just extremely good at evening out skin tone. You wouldn't be able to detect it on the skin and seems to dissappear. I could go on and on as you can see haha

Lasts most of the day for me, but by the end, I feel like some of it has transferred off. Still looks great though. It also does have somewhat glowy finish, so may not be good for oily skins, but dry-skinned me personally loves it!

If I had was to compare foundation to clothing, I would say this the equivalent to my comfy worn-in favourite jeans.I love wearing it for days when I'm going out shopping, classes, errands... fuss free and reliable. :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2014 3:14:00 PM More reviews by NikiIsEpic

I tried this product around a year aho and have never looked back!! This product is one of my top foundations ( of all time INCLUDING high end!!). The formula is very liquidly, it applys very hydrting and feels like nothing at all. It is sheer in coverage, it corrects redness and will blurr blemishes out ( SUPER NATURAL). What it looses in coverage it makes up for in feel, it hydrates, corrects my blemishes, sun blocks, softens look of skin,Perfect for day-to-day lifestyle. It lasts around 4-6 hours so touch ups are needed. Can be applied with a brush or fingertips. HOLYGRAIL

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2014 12:15:00 AM More reviews by kacie822

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have very oily skin. The lasting power on this isn't amazing but it does have light coverage but it is build able. I think this would suit someone with dry skin better because it is pretty moisturizing. I do have to blot within about 3-4 hours! I don't see any shimmer like some people have said. Good at evening out skin tone! I have never had a problem with breakouts or oxidizing either.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2014 1:27:00 PM More reviews by ktyska

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This BB cream is really bad, it's garbage. I used Light-Medium. Put it on at 7 AM and by 10 AM my face was so oily and orange. Pumpkin-face-orange. Don't waste your money

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2014 7:10:00 PM More reviews by AntonellaR

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I personally loved this product for my combiantion skin because it's not too oily. In my opinion the coverage is OK for natural everyday makeup but I don't think it works for skins with too much blemishes.