October 25, 2014 | 1664 users online

Eyeliner - Lancome - Artliner

rated 3 of 5 on 8/20/2010 7:32:00 AM More reviews by sweetstef24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

It's a good liquid liner, but it doesn't have the best staying power for oily monolids, even w/ urban decay primer potion. It's very pricey, too. I think there are better liquid liners out there that have better staying power and cheaper price.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2010 4:04:00 AM More reviews by brookster

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

If like me you apply eyeliner and then curl your lashes this is the eyeliner for you, give it a minute or so to dry and then curl your lashes -the line stays put, no smudging or disappearing and lasts all day. As others have said its easy to get a smooth line in one go, lovely colour too.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2010 11:31:00 AM More reviews by emmio10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

this is, hands down, the best liquid eyeliner ever! ladies stop looking for others, and invest in this one.. you won't be sorry! i'm really rubbish at doing cat eyes using other products but using this baby, i can do it perfectly in one swipe. i may have to go over it once to intensify the black colour as i like it really dark. staying power is excellent too, not perfect but i think its much better than the bobbi brown long wear gel liner as that use to fade and smudge on me. i've worn it for a whole day at work, in the scorchin' heat on holiday, a long drunken night out and its passed all tests with pleasant results :D especially when i have really oily eyelids, but i do either put on some UDPP or 2faced shadow insurance all over my lids first. the only down side would be the price, it retails in the UK for 19.50 which is SHOCKING for a liquid eyeliner but i just have to suck it up because i really couldn't be without it. the bottle will last you, depending on how much you use it, if you'd use it every single day.. probably 2 months or so. i've had mine since March 2010 and i'm on my last usages! but i don't use it everyday but often enough.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2010 12:22:00 AM More reviews by miszdeniise

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great once you get the hang out it. Does a smooth quick and easy line. Dont use the tip just use the side of it if that makes sense. Great for upper line.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2010 7:31:00 PM More reviews by emilily

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The "felt pen" tip makes applying easy and also quite comfortable. The last liquid eyeliner that I owned, back in high school, was cheap and painful to apply. I paid the same amount for this that most of the liquid eyeliners cost at the drugstore, since I shopped around online, so I was really happy about the price as well.

When I tested this out on my hand I was a little worried because I thought the black line looked water grey, but on my eyes it looks perfectly black and stunning - and cat eyes are so easy using this!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2010 2:11:00 AM More reviews by tokiboom

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've had my eye on this liner for a loooooong time! I've tried liquids (shu, Chanel, Shiseido, Loreal carbon liner, both with the felt and brush tips), gel liners (shu, Mac, bobbi) along with pencil liners (shu, MUFE, UD, Lorac, Revlon..) and the list goes on and on. I could've saved tons of time, money, and countless raccoon eyes by using this beautiful eyeliner. I see that the Loreal liner being compared to the Artliner all the time but there is NO COMPARISON.

Not waterproof, but I don't have any smudges under my eyes. Another thing that I love is that I can draw a line on my eye without having to redip the felt tip several times (which I have to do with the Loreal liner).

If you've tried all other black liners and had it with raccoon eyes, try the Artliner!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2010 11:02:00 AM More reviews by jayadore

This has to be my favourite liquid eyeliner out of the hundreds I've tried. The applicator is easy to use especially if you want the cat eye or winged look. Also, it has the longest staying power out of all the liquid liners I've tried thus far. I can have it on for most of the day and it'll be fine.

The only reason I gave it 4 lippies out of 5 is because the liner isn't as opaque as I like. I find myself applying and reapplying the liner to get the perfect colour I'm after (even after shaking it, yes). I think that might be a personal thing though, since I also reapply the MAC fluidline.

This would definitely be my HD liquid liner, losing only to MAC fluidline.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2010 11:27:00 AM More reviews by Shadowline

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I find this to be one of the easiest pen liquid liners to use and it really does last on my lids all day. I have it in three colors and I use it frequently - I've had to replace my smoke and my noir three times now and that is the one downside of this product - its very expensive.

But, black liquid liner does take a steady hand and needs to be perfect so I think this particular one is worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2010 7:28:00 PM More reviews by amer

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff is great. I looove the ice black color -- it's a great brownish color because black is too much. I even smudge the bottom line after a few seconds since I don't like TOO much definition. Wish there were more colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2010 9:52:00 AM More reviews by shopaholic18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Black

this is my HG eyeliner...good thing i read reviews first before splurging for this product...doesn't smudge and easy to use...this is the blackest balck eyeliner for me...i find it hard using gel types so ended up buying liquid liner instead...won't be buying any other eyeliner ever again...i only need one eyeliner this good is is my stash...will repurchase...