Lancome Artliner (All colors)

4.3

First high-end eyeliner and I am really pleased with it.

Packaging: the liner is in an "inkwell" and the felt-tip applicator dips into the product.

Formula: Wet, but not watery, so it glides on effortlessly. The liners are rich and highly pigmented.

Longevity of wear: Stays on all day without budging but removes easily with warm water and a gently cleanser.

Longevity of the product: Lasts a long time without drying out or losing quality of product.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I was surprised I had not reviewed this as I have used these for years and LOVE them! I have black, brown, green and blue. I grab the brown and blue the most. This is amazing a staying on and is super easy to apply. I also like mac fluidline paint pots and Bobbie Brown gel pots. I need a liner that lasts all day and these are the best I have found so far. This is nice for travel as you do not need an extra brush along to apply it with. If you need a cheaper DS liner the Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner are also really good!

Very impressive! This is the best liquid liner I've used and I've been through many. Diorliner's lack of staying power was disappointing, as well as the smearing and smudging from almost every one. This one:
-looks great
-extremely easy to apply
-lasts all day and even sleeping with no smudges or smears (have yet to test during humid Ontario summer)
-removes easily with warm water
-great shades
-I can draw a light, thin line for day and thick, darker, winged-out one for a dressy night out just as easily
Like other members, the price is the only con. At 37 CDN, I'm glad it was a gift and will only likely buy it with Shoppers points.Wet n' Wild H20 Proof is a surprisingly good alternative, but is more dramatic, requires a steadier hand and is harder to remove. I reviewed the brown separately, but also have Aubergine, a black with a hint of purple. Great and dramatic, while the brown is perfect for daytime. Besides the crazy price, I highly recommend!!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

PROS
- So easy to use
- Felt tip is soft on the eyelid
- Long lasting, doesn't budge or smudge
- Handle is perfect length and shape
- Minimal product is required to achieve eyeliner look

CONS
- Very expensive

VERDICT
I love this eyeliner! A fantastic formula and packaging.
I will definitely repurchase.

Best liquid eyeliner!

~Well worth the price: the applicator is spongey but very precise, and it doesn't irritate my eyelid.

~The formula doesn't "burn" or sting.
~It lasts!

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I suck at using liquid liners but when I put the Artliner on in Sephora, I look like a PRO! Because of the ease of using the applicator and how natural the liquid liner looks, I bought it! I recommended it to my friend and she loves it too. We have tried other 'dupes'/comparables because this one is so expensive but it's just NOT the same! We keep coming back to the Artliner. I don't take off my eyeliner when I go to sleep so when I wake up, it still looks great. I only use this on my upper lash line. I always wing out my eyeliner and this applicator is thin enough to easily do that. I love this product!

This eyeliner is very easy application, more so than any other. The issue is it dries up quickly and doesnt seem to stay on all day. Thus, even though i have rebought in the past, probably wont anymore. However, I will purchase the pencil liner and mascaras, my fav!!

holy grail liquid eyeliner. it's so pricey but i honestly feel that it's worth it. the formula is dark and slick and doesn't flake. the felt tip is probably the best thing about it... it's nice and firm but doesn't poke. i can't stand liners with flimsy tips/brushes but this is perfect. i might not always have the funds for this, but just know that it's truly the best!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I was very disappointed. I would not recommend this to people with oily lids. Even with primer, parts of the line would flake off. The applicator is the best I've tried so far though. Very easy to make a clean line but the line does NOT last.

I purchased it because I had heard that it is easy to use. This is true; although it wasn't so "black", I could draw a perfect line quickly and easily. I used it twice. I was beginning to really like it, so today I took it out and after trying to do one eye I realised that it was completely dry. It seemed that I had it for months and I had only used it twice. Maybe I was just unlucky, but I was totally frustrated, because I paid 30 euros for it.