Lancome Artliner (All colors)

4.3

on 11/20/2010 9:21:00 PM

Best liquid eyeliner!

~Well worth the price: the applicator is spongey but very precise, and it doesn't irritate my eyelid.

~The formula doesn't "burn" or sting.
~It lasts!

on 11/15/2010 12:29:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I suck at using liquid liners but when I put the Artliner on in Sephora, I look like a PRO! Because of the ease of using the applicator and how natural the liquid liner looks, I bought it! I recommended it to my friend and she loves it too. We have tried other 'dupes'/comparables because this one is so expensive but it's just NOT the same! We keep coming back to the Artliner. I don't take off my eyeliner when I go to sleep so when I wake up, it still looks great. I only use this on my upper lash line. I always wing out my eyeliner and this applicator is thin enough to easily do that. I love this product!

on 11/4/2010 8:59:00 PM

This eyeliner is very easy application, more so than any other. The issue is it dries up quickly and doesnt seem to stay on all day. Thus, even though i have rebought in the past, probably wont anymore. However, I will purchase the pencil liner and mascaras, my fav!!

on 11/4/2010 8:31:00 PM

holy grail liquid eyeliner. it's so pricey but i honestly feel that it's worth it. the formula is dark and slick and doesn't flake. the felt tip is probably the best thing about it... it's nice and firm but doesn't poke. i can't stand liners with flimsy tips/brushes but this is perfect. i might not always have the funds for this, but just know that it's truly the best!

on 11/3/2010 6:37:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I was very disappointed. I would not recommend this to people with oily lids. Even with primer, parts of the line would flake off. The applicator is the best I've tried so far though. Very easy to make a clean line but the line does NOT last.

on 10/22/2010 2:57:00 PM

I purchased it because I had heard that it is easy to use. This is true; although it wasn't so "black", I could draw a perfect line quickly and easily. I used it twice. I was beginning to really like it, so today I took it out and after trying to do one eye I realised that it was completely dry. It seemed that I had it for months and I had only used it twice. Maybe I was just unlucky, but I was totally frustrated, because I paid 30 euros for it.

on 10/19/2010 4:16:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is expensive but it works great always. I buy it when Lancome has a gift. I think Loreal's black liquid eyeliner is as good and that is my regular.

on 9/24/2010 8:47:00 PM

This is my HG eyeliner. I buy it in noir (black) and first started using it about four years ago. Most eyeliners smudge on me b/c I have really oily eyelids, but this stays on all day, and I find the sponge-like applicator tip easier to control than brush applicators. It's really expensive, so I just buy two when the counter is doing a gift w/ purchase. I still use my other eyeliners, but I always have one of these on hand. I put it on after my shadow primer (right now it's Urban Decay Primer Potion) but before other eye makeup. It look really pretty under shadow.

on 9/23/2010 3:02:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This is actually the first time I'm using a liquid eyeliner. To my surprised Artliner is very easy to apply, dry-fast, rich but clean color and if you want a thin, nature eyeliner this cant go wrong. The staying power is long and amazing compare to water-prove pencil eyeliner. I'm always a Lancome fan and this doesn't disappoint me, the only thing I can complain with is the price. 37$CND is pretty expensive, one product last about 3-4months before getting dry-up. Still, for the beautiful result I would repurchase as long I can afford it.

on 9/12/2010 4:57:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

this is a great liquid liner, the applicator is easy to use, the formula is nice and smooth. i wish this came in waterproof

Top Rated Lancome Products