Lancome Artliner (All colors)

4.3

on 10/19/2010 4:16:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is expensive but it works great always. I buy it when Lancome has a gift. I think Loreal's black liquid eyeliner is as good and that is my regular.

on 9/24/2010 8:47:00 PM

This is my HG eyeliner. I buy it in noir (black) and first started using it about four years ago. Most eyeliners smudge on me b/c I have really oily eyelids, but this stays on all day, and I find the sponge-like applicator tip easier to control than brush applicators. It's really expensive, so I just buy two when the counter is doing a gift w/ purchase. I still use my other eyeliners, but I always have one of these on hand. I put it on after my shadow primer (right now it's Urban Decay Primer Potion) but before other eye makeup. It look really pretty under shadow.

on 9/23/2010 3:02:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This is actually the first time I'm using a liquid eyeliner. To my surprised Artliner is very easy to apply, dry-fast, rich but clean color and if you want a thin, nature eyeliner this cant go wrong. The staying power is long and amazing compare to water-prove pencil eyeliner. I'm always a Lancome fan and this doesn't disappoint me, the only thing I can complain with is the price. 37$CND is pretty expensive, one product last about 3-4months before getting dry-up. Still, for the beautiful result I would repurchase as long I can afford it.

on 9/12/2010 4:57:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

this is a great liquid liner, the applicator is easy to use, the formula is nice and smooth. i wish this came in waterproof

on 8/20/2010 7:03:00 PM

It really lasts the whole day, it didn't smudge at all. It is soluble in water, so when I drew too thickly, I just dip my cotton swap in water and this gets it off without using eye removers. Great product!

on 8/20/2010 7:32:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

It's a good liquid liner, but it doesn't have the best staying power for oily monolids, even w/ urban decay primer potion. It's very pricey, too. I think there are better liquid liners out there that have better staying power and cheaper price.

on 8/20/2010 4:04:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

If like me you apply eyeliner and then curl your lashes this is the eyeliner for you, give it a minute or so to dry and then curl your lashes -the line stays put, no smudging or disappearing and lasts all day. As others have said its easy to get a smooth line in one go, lovely colour too.

on 8/13/2010 11:31:00 AM

this is, hands down, the best liquid eyeliner ever! ladies stop looking for others, and invest in this one.. you won't be sorry! i'm really rubbish at doing cat eyes using other products but using this baby, i can do it perfectly in one swipe. i may have to go over it once to intensify the black colour as i like it really dark. staying power is excellent too, not perfect but i think its much better than the bobbi brown long wear gel liner as that use to fade and smudge on me. i've worn it for a whole day at work, in the scorchin' heat on holiday, a long drunken night out and its passed all tests with pleasant results :D especially when i have really oily eyelids, but i do either put on some UDPP or 2faced shadow insurance all over my lids first. the only down side would be the price, it retails in the UK for 19.50 which is SHOCKING for a liquid eyeliner but i just have to suck it up because i really couldn't be without it. the bottle will last you, depending on how much you use it, if you'd use it every single day.. probably 2 months or so. i've had mine since March 2010 and i'm on my last usages! but i don't use it everyday but often enough.

on 8/8/2010 12:22:00 AM

Great once you get the hang out it. Does a smooth quick and easy line. Dont use the tip just use the side of it if that makes sense. Great for upper line.

on 8/7/2010 7:31:00 PM

The "felt pen" tip makes applying easy and also quite comfortable. The last liquid eyeliner that I owned, back in high school, was cheap and painful to apply. I paid the same amount for this that most of the liquid eyeliners cost at the drugstore, since I shopped around online, so I was really happy about the price as well.

When I tested this out on my hand I was a little worried because I thought the black line looked water grey, but on my eyes it looks perfectly black and stunning - and cat eyes are so easy using this!