April 21, 2014 | 1586 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Frost - Greensmoke

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2005 5:08:00 PM More reviews by Rainbow_Dim

I have forever been looking for the green eyeshadow that does not compete with my green eyes and this is it! Right now I'm wearing it all over the lid blended up into NARS' Cairo in the crease which is then blended up into NARS' Himalayas on the brow bone as a highlight. I'm using MAC's e/l in Tarnish as well.

Green smoke helps to accentuate, not compete or fade, my olive green eyes and it's also great for a smokey look.

Very happy I found this. :) continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2005 8:11:00 PM More reviews by omly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this color so much! I am NW25 with dark hair and grey blue eyes. It really brings out my eyes though I don't know that I would have thought of it myself. This is one of my favorite new colors over Sage Green Fluidline used as a base for a smokey look. My only complaint is that some inevitably falls onto my cheeks when putting it on, but the clean up is easy and after application it does a good job at staying put.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2005 10:04:00 AM More reviews by VSkye

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a beautiful shimmery golden olive green that really suits my dark hair and pops my blue eyes. I am very impressed with this eyeshadow, but in general don't care for the lustre formulas.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2005 8:59:00 PM More reviews by sh1na

i've been on a green e/s kick (check out my reviews under my other MUA name, asianeyes) and this e/s has furthered my obsession w/ green! this is just gorgeous...perfect for a smokey green eye look.-->a beautiful shimmery golen olive green. love, love, love this!!!-->thank u MAC! =o)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2005 3:49:00 AM More reviews by silvershimmer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love to use this for smokey green eyes. I like to use it on the lid with a shimmery off-white colour as highlighter and lots of black liner and mascara. It is also nice wet as liner. As the others have mentioned, the glitter/shimmer does tend to fall on my cheeks if I am not careful during application but I dust my cheeks with loose powder after putting on my eyeshadow to get rid of any eyeshadow specks.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2005 9:25:00 PM More reviews by Jaxappella

Many people have said that this color is hard to work with and the glitter gets everywhere. I disagree. I find if I roll or press my brush in it I get less "spatter". This color makes my hazel eyes really pop. It's a medium dark green with olive tones to it. I was afraid it would be too dark on my normally NW20 complexion, but it worked wonderfully.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2005 5:37:00 AM More reviews by HesterB

I bought this with Retrospeck on the advice of the MA - it works really well as a crease colour or liner, making my green eyes look very blue for a change. I also like it on its own as a sheer wash. I'm a PPP, red hair, green eyes, and Greensmoke is a great colour for redheads. watch out for falling sparkles, though. Would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2005 9:51:00 AM More reviews by cerys

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Greensmoke is a deep olive green colour which looks lovely with my blue eyes. Formula - Frost (I have owned mine for a few years - it is now a lustre eyeshadow). The texture is great - it goes on smoothly,and lasts well. I will definitely repurchase this colour when I run out. Me: N1/NC15, blue eyes, blonde hair.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2004 3:21:00 AM More reviews by nutsaboutmakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

When i first saw this at the counter, I managed to control my urge to BUY and rushed home to read mua reviews.

unfortunately, as lovely as this es looked in the pan, i simply cannot use it on my eyes. it is too dark to be used on my lids and i can only lined it with my eyes. i have to be really careful with this colour. too much i looked like i had been punched! i suspect this would suit warmer toned gals. I am FFF with pink undertones. + the glitter in this eyeshadow often gets into my eyes and irritates my lens till i cry so the perfect lined eye becomes a huge mess and i end up wiping off all my eye makeup and leaving the house late with red, puffy eyes! continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2004 1:55:00 PM More reviews by maryam

I love this shadow! It's a beautiful greeny olivey colour on me and i love the shimmer effect it has. It works very well with my C3 skin and applies smoothly when used a good base (Mac Mixing Medium for me).