July 28, 2014 | 1928 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Frost - Greensmoke

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2005 8:11:00 PM More reviews by omly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this color so much! I am NW25 with dark hair and grey blue eyes. It really brings out my eyes though I don't know that I would have thought of it myself. This is one of my favorite new colors over Sage Green Fluidline used as a base for a smokey look. My only complaint is that some inevitably falls onto my cheeks when putting it on, but the clean up is easy and after application it does a good job at staying put.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2005 10:04:00 AM More reviews by VSkye

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a beautiful shimmery golden olive green that really suits my dark hair and pops my blue eyes. I am very impressed with this eyeshadow, but in general don't care for the lustre formulas.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2005 8:59:00 PM More reviews by sh1na

i've been on a green e/s kick (check out my reviews under my other MUA name, asianeyes) and this e/s has furthered my obsession w/ green! this is just gorgeous...perfect for a smokey green eye look.-->a beautiful shimmery golen olive green. love, love, love this!!!-->thank u MAC! =o)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2005 3:49:00 AM More reviews by silvershimmer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love to use this for smokey green eyes. I like to use it on the lid with a shimmery off-white colour as highlighter and lots of black liner and mascara. It is also nice wet as liner. As the others have mentioned, the glitter/shimmer does tend to fall on my cheeks if I am not careful during application but I dust my cheeks with loose powder after putting on my eyeshadow to get rid of any eyeshadow specks.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2005 9:25:00 PM More reviews by Jaxappella

Many people have said that this color is hard to work with and the glitter gets everywhere. I disagree. I find if I roll or press my brush in it I get less "spatter". This color makes my hazel eyes really pop. It's a medium dark green with olive tones to it. I was afraid it would be too dark on my normally NW20 complexion, but it worked wonderfully.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2005 5:37:00 AM More reviews by HesterB

I bought this with Retrospeck on the advice of the MA - it works really well as a crease colour or liner, making my green eyes look very blue for a change. I also like it on its own as a sheer wash. I'm a PPP, red hair, green eyes, and Greensmoke is a great colour for redheads. watch out for falling sparkles, though. Would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2005 9:51:00 AM More reviews by cerys

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Greensmoke is a deep olive green colour which looks lovely with my blue eyes. Formula - Frost (I have owned mine for a few years - it is now a lustre eyeshadow). The texture is great - it goes on smoothly,and lasts well. I will definitely repurchase this colour when I run out. Me: N1/NC15, blue eyes, blonde hair.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2004 3:21:00 AM More reviews by nutsaboutmakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

When i first saw this at the counter, I managed to control my urge to BUY and rushed home to read mua reviews.

unfortunately, as lovely as this es looked in the pan, i simply cannot use it on my eyes. it is too dark to be used on my lids and i can only lined it with my eyes. i have to be really careful with this colour. too much i looked like i had been punched! i suspect this would suit warmer toned gals. I am FFF with pink undertones. + the glitter in this eyeshadow often gets into my eyes and irritates my lens till i cry so the perfect lined eye becomes a huge mess and i end up wiping off all my eye makeup and leaving the house late with red, puffy eyes! continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2004 1:55:00 PM More reviews by maryam

I love this shadow! It's a beautiful greeny olivey colour on me and i love the shimmer effect it has. It works very well with my C3 skin and applies smoothly when used a good base (Mac Mixing Medium for me).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2004 7:24:00 PM More reviews by izzybella

This is definitely my favorite MAC shadow! I'm a NC30 with brown eyes. I usually wear it with Carbon for a smokey eye look.