August 21, 2014 | 1846 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Colorburst Lip Butter (All Shades)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2013 2:38:00 AM More reviews by princessvalentinexoxo

They are AMAZING! You have to get one like NOW! I have two but I want more :) They are pigmented, moisturzing, and come in pretty tubes. I'm just always scared when I open the tube that i'm going to break it or something D: But overall, these are really good and if you want a hot pink, get Sweet Tart and if you want a nice warm tone of red, get Candy Apple :) HAVE FUN!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2013 8:40:00 PM More reviews by keepitreal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have 9 of these lovely lippies: Berry Smoothie, Candy Apple, Pink Truffle, Peach Parfait, Strawberry Shortcake, Pink Lemonade, Sorbet, Wild Watermelon, and Juicy Papaya (the last 4 just hit shelves). I love them all, but I'd have to say that Peach Parfait is my least favorite due to the glitter. I stopped wearing anything with color on my lips for a few years because it seemed that everything other than lip balm would cause them to peel like crazy. Finally I found and fell in love with Fresh's Sugar Rose tinted lip treatment. I still use and love it, but really wanted to find a product that was similar but not so expensive. I did some research and decided to give these a shot - I hit a goldmine!! These are less slippery than the Fresh Rose Balm and more pigmented. Both are moisturizing without a balm underneath and wear for about 2 to 3 hours. These do not cause my lips to peel and feel absolutely wonderful to wear. I like that most of them are semi-sheer (some of the darker/brighter shades border on opaque) but buildable and, with most of them, I can easily touch up without a mirror. This is definitely my HG lipstick and I am so glad that I can wear color on my lips again without breaking the bank or jacking up my lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2013 11:06:00 PM More reviews by iheartmakeup963

I liked these lip butter. I heard all the beauty gurus (on YouTube) raving on and on about how they can not live without them and how you'd be missing out. But do i agree no not really their colour selection is wide but not overly unique. However I do like them, very creamy, average price and packaging also has pretty good staying power. My only complaint would probably be that the lighter more nude colors are much less pigmented and appear very similar on the lips. Darker shade Such as raspberry pie, and lollipop are great. I would recommend them to try.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2013 12:55:00 AM More reviews by rogue24x

Great product that I would definitely recommend. Colour is sheer, but not as sheer as a tinted lip balm. Just very wearable. Feels smooth, not drying. Price and packaging is pretty average for a drugstore product.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2013 4:14:00 PM More reviews by JaneWhit99

I like this product, but it isn't some miracle like I have heard. The price is a little steep but thats ok, I like to try new products. The things I liked about this product are:
-great packaing
-pigmented well
-great colors
-there are sheer colors available

What I didn't like about this is that:
-pretty expensive compared to most butter/balm products
-this is more of a lipstick than a balm

Don't take if you are looking for a tinted balm! Ok product in my book but a little pricey in comparison to other lip balms

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2013 9:17:00 PM More reviews by nomnomloot

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great for a bit of color, moisturize, available in a lot of shades, some being more sparkly than others.
Got these for 4$ each in Canada after paying full price a couple times, amazing deal.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2013 12:35:00 AM More reviews by Joann3

The Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter, is my favor at the moment.. It's nicely pigmented, creamy and most importantly doesn't dry up my lips. I have my color in Strawberry Shortcake & Sweet Tart. Would like to get the nude shade Creme Brulee but can't seem to get it here :(

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2013 11:29:00 PM More reviews by MmakeupP

Overall I really love this lip butter! I have it in 6 colors and I really like them. Pros- very smooth, moisturizing, glossy, many colors, makes flakey/dry lips look better. Cons- doesn't last long, smudges sometimes

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2013 4:30:00 PM More reviews by Sonia19

OK. This stuff is awesome. BUTTTT Why do some of the colors seem to have different formulation? But I don't care. Because this stuff is awesome. It is so awesome that this many grammatical errors are completely necessary. Yes They are. I like lipstick but I always find my lips dry and the color payoff is sometimes "too much", if that makes sense. At the same time I don't like when my lips look like I dipped them in oil from lip gloss. So here is my happy middle ground a.k.a my lip product heaven. I'm NC42 and I LOVE Pink Truffle, Sugar Plum, and Berry Smoothie. I hope they come out with more colors soooooon!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2013 4:26:00 PM More reviews by june17

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I thought I hated lipsticks, but these are amazing. My favorites are the Raspberry Pie and the Sweet Tart, especially over a pink-fuschia lip tint (like the Body Shop's). The Cherry Tart color just doesn't look good on me, but I could see the sheer red working on other people. I think I just look better in pinks.

These are great because they're very moisturizing and you can build up the coverage and color. The Raspberry Pie and Sweet Tart will get really intense really fast, so apply lightly. Cherry Tart can go on thicker without getting too bright. I really hope they keep making these. The packaging is great -- sturdy and the lid locks to keep the lipstick from slipping out when it gets knocked around in my purse.

I've seen these cheapest at Target and most expensive at CVS, though they sometimes go on sale.