April 19, 2014 | 1361 users online

BB Cream - Garnier - BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 4/29/2013 2:27:00 AM More reviews by mellyru

This bb cream was a no go for me. The stuff kept pooling in the cap if stored right side up.
When i applied it, it went on smoothly, evened out skin tone and concealed really well, but it turned my face a whole shade lighter and pronounced my wrinkles and pores like no other. Got this i light/medium as medium/deep was too dark.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2013 8:23:00 PM More reviews by scarlett65289

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

So recently I bought this product and so far I am liking it, I find it where I live way too pricey for the actual product but ya this is a good product for dry/normal skin, I definitely recommend a moisturizer before applying it other wise it's harder to blend EVEN with you fingers! After the first couple mins you apply it, it may look a little "dry" or too matte but after a while it adjusts to your face making a dewy healthy glow! Throughout the day it evened out my skin tone but not with my under eye bags but that's okay... So far THUMBS UP! I recommend it!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/27/2013 9:32:00 AM More reviews by renners

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

really unimpressed with this but I'm yet to try a 'bb' cream I like.

doesn't provide any sort of coverage if your looking to use this as a tinted moisturiser, horrible orange shade, even if you buy the light and excessive amount of glittery highlighter which I suspect this product relies on to fool people into thinking its making them 'glow'

BLEH.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2013 2:05:00 PM More reviews by mandy_mann

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am absolutely shocked and stunned at the low "buy-again" rating for this amazing product. I love it.

After my morning skincare routine, I would apply it the same way I apply my daytime moisturizer, right over my SPF 15 lotion. I pat it all over my face then blend with my fingers. I promptly apply my cream blush (using fingertips and blending). Like with foundation, I would set with loose powder then proceed with the rest of my makeup.

The product makes my skin glow and I get compliments on how great my skin looks. By not needing to use a foundation brush, I shave off minutes in my morning beauty routine. This product is a lifesaver!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 4/21/2013 7:09:00 AM More reviews by Jasmin629

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

It smells weird and has poor coverage. I look so oily when i wear this.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/17/2013 2:18:00 PM More reviews by Retrovein

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

It's incredibly oily and dark for fair skin type. It just looked like dirt on my face. not for oily skins.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2013 4:19:00 AM More reviews by JessHAYEK

I've used this product to the end now and still debating weather to buy it again. I did enjoy just puttin it on when I was in a rush and have been complemented on the colour base. It is a nice product and does moisturize and help assist my skin. It's got a dewy finish which is give a healthy glow. I think I will re purchase it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2013 7:27:00 PM More reviews by CurlyJane

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Nice and light, feels nice on my skin (which is dry at the moment). A bit dark for my skin tone, it blends well though. My skins clear apart from one little blemish, so I don't need much coverage. A good primer is needed first or it won't look that great. I'm not a big fan of the packaging, I prefer tubs because you can get all the product out. Overall it feels nice and looks good.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/12/2013 6:45:00 AM More reviews by AJ1415

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have acne, and it made me break out, it's really that simple. I gave it to my mom who has dry skin and she loves it.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/11/2013 7:54:00 PM More reviews by courtneysbigsister

Thought at first I had found the miracle product that took care of imperfections and my uneven skin tone. It was great the first 2 days and here I am posting on day three and I have at least 5 or 6 pimples of varying types on my face. One is cystic and it hurts! I hate that it's turned out that I can no longer use it because if I wasn't breaking out Id still be using it!