July 22, 2014 | 2172 users online

BB Cream - Garnier - BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2013 10:14:00 PM More reviews by akneil

I used this stuff for a good few months when it came out. It was OK in cool weather, not fantastic. I remember using it once in the summer after neglecting it for a while, and OH MY... oil slick. I was so oily after a few hours, it was really really bad. I stopped using it immediately.
My skin has changed since then (it is drier now), and it might be ok for me now. I've heard way better things about the oily/combo formula though. I find Garnier way too frangrancy anyways.
I think there are way better BB creams out there, Garnier just did some great marketing. But I don't think this stuff had any perfecting results whatsoever. Sadly, I think most BB creams are just glorified tinted moisturizers.

Overall, this isn't for me, but maybe it works for some people. I think this would be good for dry mature skin that needs a dewy boost. (My grandmother loves it).

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2013 9:21:00 AM More reviews by ailingessence

There is a limited selection of shades for this BB cream and I find it difficult to blend it in with my normal skin tone. However, it's quite light and it does a good job at evening out my skin.

I do find the BB cream very oily, and this is very problematic as my skin is very oily. I have used two tubes of this BB cream but after this one I will not be buying any more.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/28/2013 9:12:00 AM More reviews by rs02

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Horrible! It left my face looking super shiny and never set on my skin. I'm pretty sure it broke me out as well. Don't buy this if you're acne prone!
Side note: I had a free sample of this inside seventeen magazine when it first came out

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2013 8:35:00 AM More reviews by thupham2

I agree with everyone here that this is not a true BB cream. No coverage, too 'wet', and no real brightening/whitening properties. The lightest shade is a good match for a MAC NW25 and beyond, which is pretty damn well tanned. There is quite a bit of transfer onto clothing since it doesn't dry completely either.
I do like how moisturising it feels, but if I buy something expecting to be work as a BB cream, I expect it to work as a BB cream!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/26/2013 11:49:00 PM More reviews by amandagreen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this BB cream for two reasons:

1. I always have great results with Garnier products, they are usually well priced too.
2. I wasn't going to let EVERYONE try a BB cream before I did!

One of my biggest concerns with any kind of foundation is that is makes me look like I am wearing make up, it makes my skin looks dry and finding a foundation that DOESN'T do that was hard. BB creams just made a lot of sense and I hit the jackpot with this BB cream.

This cream only comes in 2 shades which is the way it's supposed to be. This is a BB cream and not a foundation so when you smooth it on it adapts to the color of your skin. So good that I really looked so natural! It also FELT natural and really smooth.

The blemishes I had to go over with my blemish stick, which was fine. That's what we have blemish sticks for, right?

The worst part of my day is when my T panel starts to get oily and my foundation starts to fade. And this is my favorite part of the BB cream. That time of day never came (and has not come since), I didn't get the oil layer in the late afternoon and I didn't feel the need to reapply my make-up!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/25/2013 2:47:00 PM More reviews by bfish14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Awful. Just awful! I got the lightest shade which if you're fair skinned, will most likely still be 2-3 shades too dark. It's also very oily. I do not recommend this product at all.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/23/2013 1:39:00 PM More reviews by Burgandy1973

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

After trying how many foundations over the years wanted something different for my highly sensitive skin... At first this product worked great for me but now a couple of months later once i put it on my skin it feels itchy and horrible.. So wont being using again at all... Had to take off immediately... Wont repurcharse and search goes on for something else for my sensitve skin..

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2013 10:35:00 AM More reviews by Sjess

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I have problem-free skin, it's only a bit on the dry side. For me this was the first BB cream I ever used, and at first I was happy with it. It gives a light coverage, the colour adapted to my skin tone and it moisturizes well enough. I still occasionally use it, but not as much anymore because it now does feel a bit too greasy for my liking. Maybe it's because I do use an anti-aging moisturizer underneath but this "BB cream" just doesn't cut it skincare-wise to stop me doing that. It's more a creamy foundation than a real BB cream. It's not a total disaster or a complete waste of money though, I did really like it during the autumn&winter. Will probably not re-buy, but I will try the oil-free one for combination skin just to see if that is better.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/21/2013 1:57:00 PM More reviews by anonsensical

This was the first BB cream I tried and I am hoping my next one will be much better...

This is a bit dark for me and I found that it doesn't oxidise to the right colour at all, meaning that I ended up looking rather tan. It's also scented, something that I find unnecessary in a foundation - I don't mind the scent, but it could easily get cloying and I notice that it lingers for awhile.

Most of all, though, this is SO oily!! It leaves me looking super shiny and no matter how well I blend, I can feel it coming off when I touch my face throughout the day. I don't think it did much for my skin, either, I noticed that the amount of break-outs I had actually increased.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/18/2013 12:21:00 PM More reviews by DAndrea

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

First let me say that i am a licensed aesthetican. Everyone was raving about BB creams so i decided to try it. I thought the medium would be too dark, which is the darkest color BB cream I've seen. It wasn't dark at all. It actually make your face lighter then it is. All it basically is is sunscreen. After using it twice, each time it made my face super oily. I already have oily skin so why do i want more oil? I dont see what the hype is. I also think they should come out with darker colors for African American skin tones.