September 14, 2014 | 2143 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Great Lash Lots of Lashes

rated 3 of 5 on 8/4/2012 1:16:00 PM More reviews by CorrineSays

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I can get the blackest, longest, feathery-est, volumized lashes with a curl but the mess around my eyes is the deal breaker. The brush is neat looking but messy and the formula is just too wet. Way too much work. I won't throw it away but I won't repurchase either.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2012 2:49:00 AM More reviews by azalea333

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this mascara. The brush was a bit weird at first, but it really works great. This mascara thickens, lengthens and defines my lashes without clumping. The brush really does get to each and every lash and separates them nicely.It makes my lashes longer and thicker than Great Lash Big. It's currently my go to mascara, and I will definitely be purchasing again.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/1/2012 11:53:00 PM More reviews by stellahgreen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I was a fan of the original Great Lash, but was willing to branch out to explore a product that provided more volume. I hated the brush on Lots of Lashes. I never did figure out how to use it to evenly apply mascara to my upper lashes without clumping ot blinding myself. The brush has a weirdly steep angle.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2012 10:33:00 PM More reviews by rarityfalls

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is such a step up from the original Great Lash, I can't even tell you. If it's the Great Lash name that's turning you off, step back for a second. What's wrong with the original Great Lash is the brush. It's a fine formula. Lengthening, volumizing...not to thick. But the brush is the issue. This brush totally turns the entire mascara around. The "great little grabber brush" is perfect for combing through each lash. It plumps and volumizing each lash, and is a really builldable mascara. I love the super cute heart shaped wand! But it's not just for show. It turns a bland mascara into a plumping, volumizing mascara. Plus, there's major length.

~*~UPDATE~*~

Wore this mascara for a weekend and got compliments from everyone from my mom to waitressees. I never get that many compliments from a mascara! Gives a gorgeous, false lash effect without looking fake.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/1/2012 4:45:00 PM More reviews by Sarinou

CONS:
Becomes flaky
Sticks the lashes together (not natural at all)
Cannot put other coats if the mascara is dry, and this thing dries really fast
PROS:
Easy to remove
Cheap
Last for a while
Brush is good for the lower lashes, but not so much on the upper lashes

I will not buy this product again simply because I want to try other things that look a lot more natural.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2012 9:53:00 PM More reviews by belle666

I found this product to be quite different from the other Great Lash products. The formula smudged very easily and after a simple eye rub, I look like a raccoon. I wanted to try the brush and for $3.99, you can't go wrong. It did a great job separating and volumizing my lashes without major clumping. It appeared that I had more lashes compared to other mascaras. There was also no smudging! The only downside in my opinion, was that the product dried out more quickly than usual, and did not last more than a few weeks. Overall, this is a good buy for the value and results.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2012 11:36:00 AM More reviews by Makeupobsession22

the original great lash is tons different from this one! this one gave me great volume and length and its a bit clumpy but i think the cone shape wand is the factor to clumping. the tube stopper doesnt wipe of enough product off of the tip of the wand which is way smaller than the base of the conical shaped wand. i looove the packaging! it gives me volume and length but i tend to find flakes and smudges throughout the day especially since its summer. my lashes do feel hard with it on but i dont mind because i do take it off well at night! overall there are tons of mascaras out there for me to try but if i had the chance i probably would buy this again in the future!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/25/2012 4:27:00 PM More reviews by shelbysahara

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

The packaging is cute. I hated the original Great Lash and have heard that this was nothing like the original. Well, that's true, but I'm still not the piggest fan. It gives a nice natural look, but I expected dramatic results that make my eyes pop. No such luck. I like that it doesn't clump and gives pretty volume, but I'm on the hunt for something that will give my already long, thick lashes that extra wow factor.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2012 12:14:00 PM More reviews by Anielovi

This is a great mascara, if you can get to work the brush (It can be a little tricky) you can work wonders with it. It separates my lashes and it doesn't clump even if i build up. I guess it's a love it or hate it product, just like the original. I guess it would be great as a spare mascara to have in case you lost yours, but to me it's the perfect on-the-go mascara. I love it and would recommend it to everyone. And the price, it's just a plus.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/19/2012 4:36:00 PM More reviews by Elecin1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I gave this mascara 3 lippies because I like the brush very much, however, the formula isn't my favorite. I am not a fan of huge mascara brushes and this one is indeed, the little grabber. It does a very good job at getting the tiny eyelashes in the corners. For the price, it's an okay mascara. I would buy it again and a cheap option.