Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

4.1

Water (Aqua), Beeswax (Cera Alba), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Cichorium Intybus (Chicory) Root Extract, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Propanediol, Triethanolamine, Polyamide-5, Galactoarabinan, Caprylyl Glycol, Aminomethyl Propanediolo, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Acacia Senegal Gum (Acacia Senegal), Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate. +/-May Contain: Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

on 12/1/2013 12:21:00 AM

I really love this mascara! Price is very affordable yet the quality surpasses others with higher prices. The formula is good and it gives slight clump, give my lashes extra length and volume yet not too much, which is great for everyday use. What I really love about this one is in the ease of cleaning. I often got frustrated with waterproof mascaras, which consume time and effort when cleaned.

on 11/27/2013 5:19:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I bought this because of the great YouTube reviews. It did not disappoint! Don't worry that it's not water proof, it is not going anywhere! Very black in color. I will absolutely repurchase!

I really like this. I can't remember what I paid for it but if it's cheaper than loreal (which it probably is) I'll stick with this Adds volume and some length. Got goopy on the outside of the tube once but no big deal

UPDATE:dropped a lippie. too goopy, too clumpy.

on 11/26/2013 3:37:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Wow, I'm a mascara whore and really do love this mascara. I tend to go for waterproof mascaras because they hold my curl better but this mascara does a heck of a job at holding my curl! I love the brush and formula.

on 11/25/2013 4:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This is my favorite non waterproof mascara. The formula is wet and very black, both traits that I love. Normally I put this on and then brush out with a spoolie before it dries to get a more natural (but still lush and thick) look. No flakes or smears: the formula is very durable and lasting. I have somewhat thick lashes but this preforms beautifully on my mother's very very sparse ones too. Fantastic mascara at an unbeatable price. Highly recommended! Now if they would only come out with a wp version as well :)

on 11/25/2013 4:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

What a surprise this mascara turned out to be. I have always been so sold on L'Oreal Mascaras that I refused to try any others, but I felt adventurous and this was inexpensive. I picked up color 301 Black. That is the only choice HEB had. This says it is a volumizing mascara but I didn't really get as much volume as expected. What I did get was a wonderful little product that went on without clumping and gave me a million lashes. This did a great job of separating all my lashes and I never knew I had so many. The brush on this is a straight thin brush and it is super easy to get into the tiny corners and it gets all the lashes too. I used 2 coats and this defined every lash and lengthened some too. This is everything I wanted Maybelline Great Lash to be. Budget priced with quality results. I have not had any issues with fallout beneath my eyes or smudging and flaking off. The mascara removes easily with soap and water. I am so excited about finding a new product that works! Jordana is putting out some really fantastic products and not getting a lot of love or attention. Just because it's not $7 don't overlook this little gem. Save your dollars and try this instead.

I absolutely love this mascara! I've tried almost every mascara out there and by far this has been my favorite. The brush is perfect for my lashes and the formula doesn't smell. The price of this product is around $3 which is great! If you don't have this already you definitely need to try it!!

on 11/22/2013 6:07:00 AM

I love this mascara because it doesn't smudge at all. Most mascaras smudge like crazy on me!
I do have a technique I use for my best application. When I take the wand out of the tube, I use a tissue and remove most of he product from the brush. When I apply, I don't have clumping issues. Another coat of mascara is definitely needed for me! Again, I remove the product from the wand but not as much as the first time. The second coat gives me the length and volume I need.
This mascara is very wet! I let smears dry, and they flake off with a brush.
I do wish the wand had more to it but it's a $2.99 buy. I can't be too picky.
I love the tawny lip liner in this brand also.

on 11/21/2013 3:30:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have tried so many different mascaras and this by far beats them all. Not only is it super cheap but it gives the best volume, length and is the perfect shade of black. I use a lash primer under it when I want to g o out for the evening for added drama but it is so great on its own. Lasts all day and comes off with regular eye makeup remover. Get compliments on my lashes all the time.

I will definitely repurchase!

on 11/18/2013 7:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Best value mascara ever! It is extremely volumizing and more so than any other volumizing mascara I've used. I have thin Asian lashes, and this made people think I was wearing lash extensions!

The black is extremely black. I don't like the wand. It doesn't do a great job of feathering out the lashes and the formula can come up a little goopy. I prefer to let the formula dry out for a couple minutes on the wand before applying.

To avoid spidery lashes, I build up the volume at the roots only first. I wiggle my wand side to side on the roots, building up the layers ONLY there and not the ends. As an option, I take a lash separator or a better wand (Lancome's Hypnose) and feather out the lashes. You can either take the jordana lash or another thinner mascara (Lancome Hypnose) and finish off the ends. This makes the roots thick and luscious and the ends tapered thinner. The look is more natural.

I have stock ups of this mascara!