December 21, 2014 | 842 users online

Liquid - Revlon - ColorStay Makeup [Reformulated Early 2013]

REFORMULATED. Please see http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=153868/ColorStay-Makeup-%2824-hour-formula---2012/2013%29/Revlon/Liquid

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2013 3:34:00 PM More reviews by Jennywin

I love this foundation, I have repurchased this over and over again and have it in two colors and mix them. I tan easily when I'm in the sun and my lighter shade is too light the next day but If i'm not out in the sun for awhile, the dark is too dark so it's nice to have both shades. I would love this product to come out in a pump bottle! The foundation stays on all day, is a great "foundation" for applying bronzers and blushes on top. The smell doesn't bother me it's only a little strong upon applying but it goes away as the product dries and sets. Highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2013 10:29:00 AM More reviews by Brootneexo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Update 9/12/14- Still my HG. Wish the packaging was different! PUMP! PUMP!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2013 5:02:00 AM More reviews by sarahjade17

This is one of the most expensive drugstore foundations, but it is so worth the money. This foundation offers full coverage, has a gorgeous texture, makes me look awake and gives a flawless finish. It lasts me nearly all day as well. It's definitely the best foundation I've bought from a drugstore. I like the new "pump" bottle too (available in Australia)- it's never messy and you get just the amount you want. I recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2013 11:40:00 PM More reviews by KaitlinTaylor

For a drugstore foundation, this stuff just can't be beaten. I use this foundation in bare buff for oily/combination skin and it makes my face look as good, if not better, than designer foundations costing 5x as much! I have ridiculously large pores as well as really oily skin and I feel like this foundation does a really good job of giving my face a smooth and even appearance as well as a semi-matte finish that lasts for hours. It just seems no matter what other foundations I give a go, I always find myself coming back to this one.
-Wish it had a pump though!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2013 5:37:00 PM More reviews by willi101

This is the best drug store foundation you can buy! I have very oily skin and i apply it with my sigma flat top kabuki brush and it looks amazing! Set it with a translucent powder if you have very oily skin like me and TADA! All day wear that looks amazing. I have tried many many diff foundations but I always come back to this always.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/27/2013 1:55:00 AM More reviews by caitlinthompson

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

its okay i suppose,it come out darker than what it looks like in the bottle,
when i got home i tried it on
i moisturized my skin, and applied the foundation (iused my hand to apply it)
although my skin is oily, it give my skin a nice jewy finsh, dosnt look cakey, i went to school with it on before i went to school it was fine, sitting all nice, not patchy or anything, when i came home, my foundaion was all dried up,my whole face was plotchy,
i dont use it as much now but when i do i do this:
-get a tub of moisturizer
-put some foundation in it
-mix it
tada,it looks far nicer when i wear it as a tinted moitureizer!!

PROS
stays on all day
full coverage
no scent
comes in lost of shades
theres ones for differnt combos of skins
not that dear
can be bought at any drugstore

CONS
hard to apply
dries in to fast
comes out darker

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2013 1:32:00 PM More reviews by rainlullaby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is the first full coverage foundation I've ever used and boy is it amazing!

I accidentally purchased 180 Sand Beige, which is slightly off from my skintone. The Ivory shade is probably my best match...but, I am making the Sand Beige work for now.

This foundation covers everything! My cheeks/nose area is rather red, but Revlon Colorstay gets rid of it completely. It leaves my face looking perfectly even and flawless. The perfect blank canvas for blush, bronzer, etc.

A little bit of product goes a long way. Be sure to blend quickly because it dries fast. For now I am using my fingers to apply but am searching for a good flat top foundation brush to use instead.

Also, I forgot to mention that I am using the combination/oily formula.

Loving this foundation!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2013 8:09:00 PM More reviews by babyboohoo

THIS IS THE BEST DRUGSTORE FOUNDATION YOU CAN EVER GET!!! I didnt really know what to expect from this, i've heard all the great reviews about it so after a while i decided to give it a go. Boy was i in for a special treat!!! This foundation makes me look so flawless and pretty! I am in the color 150 Buff. Its suppose to last up to 24 hrs but for me, it doesnt really.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2013 2:22:00 PM More reviews by Teressafarnkopf

I have oily skin and this is the only liquid foundation I really really loved. It leaves a matte finish on my face and does not make my skin look shiny or wet. I do use a powder over it just to set it. It's great at covering up my acne marks and leaves my skin feeling soft. A little goes a long way too I love it

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2013 11:36:00 PM More reviews by jcarrizales

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I LOVE this foundation!

I have SUPER OILY skin and this is by far the best foundation that keeps me matte for a decent amount of time.

How I Apply it:
1- moisturizer
2- milk of magnesia
3- primer
4- REVLON foundation

The only thing is that you have to blend fast because it dries fast.