September 18, 2014 | 952 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Volume

rated 1 of 5 on 5/28/2012 7:00:00 PM More reviews by catatonic

Ugh... clumpy mascara, smudges, smells. Worst mascara I've ever tried! Complete waste of money.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2012 11:04:00 PM More reviews by TraceyF1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Best mascara ever! I have been using this stuff for about three years now and have tried others but nothing ever compares. I have nothing eyelashes and this stuff plumps them up like they are false. My favorite drugstore makeup product for sure!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2012 10:27:00 PM More reviews by admilly101

New favorite mascara. I have not experimented with a new mascara in a while, for the past year I have been using the Maybelline One by One, which I still love, but lately I have been wanting something a little more "dramatic". So I decided to shake things up, and I bought this instead of my regular mascara. I am so glad I did! It does exactly what it says: VOLUME! It really makes my lashes look a lot darker, and thicker, and draws a lot of attention to my eyes. Some people find the fat, thick wand a bit difficult to use, but I love it! Makes application quick and easy, which is what I need in the morning when I am getting ready for school.
This mascara is totally worth a try, girls.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2012 2:25:00 PM More reviews by akmcarpenoctem

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This has been my go-to mascara for about 5 years now. I'm a bit of a mascara junkie ... i will absolutely not leave the house without mascara.

I tried dozens of mascaras...included the touted Maybelline Great Lash. Didn't like them at all...seemed to do nothing for my naturally long, but very sparse lashes (I am also gifted with tiny eyes).

I gave this a try one day and fell in love. It made my lashes look fantastic. Believe me, though -- USE AN EYELASH CURLER. It makes a HUGE difference. This mascara looks 10x better when you use an eyelash curler first, although it still looks great when you skip the curler too.

I have tried the Lash Blast length mascara, as well as the length + volume mascara. I still always go back to this one -- it seems to work the best. Also, avoid getting the waterproof formula....my non-waterproof one stays all day anyway and is less of a pain to get off later.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2012 10:34:00 PM More reviews by onlyjessicax

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

HOLYGRAIL. Omg. I use this mascara every single day for school.
My eyelashes are naturally thin, and short I would say.
They make my eyelashes super volumnized, dark, and long. Not long to the point where it looks like spider legs.
I love it, as it never clumped or flaked on me.
It even curls my lashes even when I don't use an eyelash curler.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2012 7:06:00 PM More reviews by opheliae

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

his defines so well and lengthens and volumizes, all around perfect. i have a really hard time not getting this on my eyelid because the brush is so fat and my lashes are mega long. over all i like super thick lash better than this and its much cheaper.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2012 8:37:00 PM More reviews by xShainaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product made my thin, straight eyelashes look thick & curled. It's definitely my favorite so far!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2012 5:24:00 PM More reviews by cmtodd

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Best Mascara there is!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2012 4:10:00 AM More reviews by Seficat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOVE. It's rare that I re-purchase mascara as there are so many options out there. This is one that I will always have in the stash, it's a great two-coat brush on and go option in the morning, but with a little patience this can amp up my lashes so they look awesome :-) If I'm wearing falsies then the effect with some of this brushed through to blend false and real the effect is amazing. Even though this is a volume-focused formula I find that this adds enough length to be a great all-rounder for me. I thought that Chanel Inimitable was my HG mascara, this beats it hands down.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2012 9:55:00 AM More reviews by Sophie1489

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I just can't believe how much I LOVE this product! I used to be a fan of the Max Factor False Lash Effect mascara, but stopped buying it because of the price (17 euro), which I felt was a little too much for a drugstore mascara.
Today in the supermarket I noticed the Cover Girl Lash Blast looked incredibly similar to the Max Factor one. In fact, I can now tell you in all honesty: they are identical. The only difference is in the price: Lash Blast retails for only 10 euro (in Belgium). So:

PRO:
- gives volume without being sticky
- separates lashes perfectly
- very well pigmented
- not too wet, not too dry
- leaves lashes soft, not "crunchy"
- the brush; though it is quite large, allows for a very easy application (no smudging on the lid)
- great price

CON:
- none! If I find any, I'll edit this review.