April 17, 2014 | 1804 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Volume

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2012 8:21:00 PM More reviews by ajohan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my go-to mascara. It doesn't clump as much as most other mascaras and it does a good job coating my lashes with a minimal amount of fuss. My lashes don't flake a lot and they feel soft and natural. If you aren't looking for anything too dramatic, this might be a good mascara for you.

On my hunt for the perfect mascara I have ventured out and left the safety of Lash Blast Volume behind, but every time I find myself returning to the haven that my go-to mascara provides. I'm sure someday soon I will get the two-year itch and return to the eternal quest, but I'm not certain there is anything better out there for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2012 2:58:00 PM More reviews by neveralways142

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I actually bought this product on a whim at the grocery store. I had run out of my usual Maybelline Falsies mascara that I get from the drugstore, and thought I might as well try this. I'm a fan of the rubbery/plasticy brushes compared to the normal bristle ones. I didn't know how well this mascara would work, but I was pleasantly surprised. The mascara definitely gave me both length and volume without looking clumpy, which was great. It was a tad more expensive than the mascara I usually get, but not horrible. I'm definitely a penny pincher when it comes to makeup, but I would buy this again. I like the look of the packaging, but sometimes my cap has a hard time screwing back on all the way, which annoys me, because then the mascara drys out faster. Probably just a bad cap, but other than that, good mascara. I'm going to keep trying others to see what my favorite volumizing mascara is, but this is one of the best!

UPDATE: This is currently my favorite and most repurchased mascara. Love the volume and separation it gives, it always makes my lashes look stunning. I give this mascara 5 stars now because I always come back to it :)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2012 9:46:00 AM More reviews by Stephxx16

I have a love and hate relationship with this product. The way I like to have my eyelashes look seem to come from mascara's that have a bit of a drier formula. This mascara is quite wet and the first couple uses make my lashes look really ... well not what I prefer. But once the formula dries up a bit I am in love with this product! Granted, I don't follow the 3 month rule where after using a mascara for 3 months you throw it out. So once my mascara starts to get drier and drier to me it works even greater !

I still rate this 4/5 because even when the formula is wet it still does a great job with my lashes just not the best and the results when the formula is drier is amazing for me!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/14/2012 11:03:00 PM More reviews by NaturalGirl1116

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This mascara can't hold a curl very well, I think the formula is too heavy. Also the brush is to big to reach the tiny lashes and makes them clump. Overall it's an average drugstore mascara but I wouldn't buy again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2012 7:44:00 PM More reviews by hoku

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Overall: 4

Price: 2 (~$6 at Wal-Mart)

Packaging: 2 (eh.. it's ok. I don't like how big the tube is)

Buy again: yes

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my 2nd tube of this, which says alot, because I have NEVER bought the same mascara twice. Ever. I am Asian and have super straight, average length lashes. I loved the volume that L'Oreal Voluminous Waterproof gave me, but hated how the waterproof formula managed to make my lashes brittle and fall out.

I bought my first tube of the original Lash Blast in 2009 and I found that the formula was a bit more "wet" than it is now, but otherwise, pretty much the same. It made my lashes look thicker and more sexy, especially as the formula dried a little in the tube over time. I find that the Lash Blast Volume formula is very much like the original, but a little "drier" so it helps retain a curl better.

Wear: I can wear this all day without problems of clumping, flaking or smudging. Definitely a plus in my book. Occasionally my eyes water, but I haven't ever had a problem with it smudging my mascara either. At the same time, it is easily removed with soap and water (or eye makeup remover).

Volume: I find that this mascara is very effective in giving my lashes a boost of volume with just a few coats. It's appropriate for daytime, but can easily be increased for nighttime too.

Overall, I do not have any complaints about this mascara. I gave it a 4 instead of a 5 because I actually like how Lash Perfection makes my lashes look more!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2012 11:34:00 PM More reviews by sweetheartme173

I use this stuff all the time and can't seem to find anything better. This is WASHABLE mascara which is nice because the waterproof stuff rips out your eyelashes, and really serves no use. I have short, thin eyelashes, and after using a small coat or two of this stuff my eyelashes look thicker and much longer. I will stay faithful to this product until they stop making it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2012 3:36:00 PM More reviews by SkyAlternative

I get pretty decent results with this. A main issues I have is that the curl doesn't hold very well. (I curl my lashes beforehand). The product is alright I recieved it as a gift and I have never been a fan of the original lashblast (clumpy) or lashblast length (No staying power and tube dries out fast). As for volume, I get pretty good results. I have never ran into any clumping. I would buy again in the future.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2012 11:56:00 AM More reviews by aperfectsonnet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I can't believe I have never written a review for this little gem. I am a mascara hoarder, always on the lookout for the next best thing. I have very average, blonde lashes. Medium thickness, medium length. And this mascara makes them look AMAZING. Even after I run through a tube of $20 mascaras, I always come back to this one. Worth every cent! WIll repurchase forever!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2012 2:08:00 AM More reviews by BeautyAndTheBlush

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I think I found my HG mascara :) !!! I have this in brown/black. The applicator has rubber bristles that gradually increase in length, which work great to separate lashes. I've noticed it also makes my lashes look thick and full of volume, so I couldn't ask for anything more! The reason I didn't go for a black mascara (even though I have dark brown hair/lashes) is because I think it looks more natural and compliments my hazel eye colour. So, yeah this mascara is absolutely amazing and I recommend you get this. I got it for only around $8! Your lashes will be reaching up for joy, they'll be so voluptuous!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2012 4:43:00 PM More reviews by Pixiesweet

I have bought this mascara multiple times before, and loved it because it stayed on well, made my lashes look fuller, and did not budge till i wanted to take it off. But when i bought it this time and pulled the wand out large clumps were stuck to it. On the other ones i bought it haddent happened. And also every time i pull the wand out a big glob of mascara is hanging off the end, wich you have to wipe of or risk messing up your eyeshadow. I will still purchase this again and hope the one does not have clumps.