November 26, 2014 | 1780 users online

Liquid - Rimmel - Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2013 2:30:00 PM More reviews by milksushii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really do love this foundation, but I just feel like sometimes it doesn't wear as long. I always use a primer and a setting powder, and that helps. I have oily/combination skin and it doesn't make me super shiny. Especially if I set it with Rimmel's Stay Matte. Overall, it's a decent light to medium coverage foundation with a natural finish.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/15/2013 9:11:00 AM More reviews by HeatherONeill1994

So I bought this product looking for a very long lasting foundation and I think it's quite good. It does last a good while but not 25 hours maybe 5 or 6? I really liked the packaging it was in a glass like bottle which made it seem more expensive looking and attractive to the eye. However as it is a drugstore product that I purchased in Boots it was very hard to find a suitable color for my skin tone. If you decide to purchase the product you should also know that in the bottle it looks darker than when you actually apply it. Overall I think its a good foundation but not the best.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2013 10:29:00 PM More reviews by DFuller

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

recently bought this after a friend recommended it. And am I glad she did!...best coverage I have ever had. At near 50 I have small red spider veins, chin and cheeks, and uneven skin tones.

This foundation gives me excellent coverage and evens my tones out. I LOVE it!!!
At first it feels thick and heavy to touch, but after a couple of goes at it, I learned the trick is, you don't need as much as other foundations. So with this one..less is more....less foundation= more coverage. Will be stocking up on this one for sure! I bought the sand colour.

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2013 1:50:00 PM More reviews by catwoman1275

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this foundation. Probably the best long wearing drugstore foundation I've ever used. Recently I discovered Cover Girl Outlast 3-in-1 but I like this one better. It is more transfer resistant. Gives great, natural looking coverage.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2013 6:13:00 AM More reviews by joanne150406

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is one of the best (if not the best) drugstore foundations out there in my opinion. It has medium to full coverage and a good shade selection. I have a couple shades and mix them to get the right shade. It's so cheap as well! One of the best drugstore gems :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2013 11:04:00 AM More reviews by admilly101

Overall Rating: 3/5
SKIN BACKGROUND: Oily, acne prone, SUPER sensitive, mild scarring and discoloration, beige skin with dominant yellow undertones.
PRICE: $8-10 US dollars
COVERAGE: Medium-Full.
FINISH: Semi-Matte, or a Satin finish, depending on how oily your skin is
TEXTURE: Thick
SPF: None
LASTING POWER: This lasts on me all day! I use this on days I need my foundation to really last instead of Revlon Colorstay, because this is not chalky like that one is.
SHADES: I have "200 Soft Beige" which is a really good match. However, this line definitely lacks in the shade selection. I dont feel that the lightest shade is light enough for those who are super fair, and I dont think the darkest shade is dark enough for the super dark. Also they all have very prominent yellow undertones.
DID THIS BREAK ME OUT?: Nope, unless I dont completely wash it off, which can be a challenge.
PACKAGING: I like the squeeze tube. Sanitary and convenient
WOULD I REPURCHASE?:Nah. I have purchased it multiple times, but I want to try out other foundations.
FINAL VERDICT: I think this is a great foundation for those who have oily skin but don't like matte finishes. About an hour after application it looks a little dewy, but not too much so that you look like an oily mess, which I like because I think matte finishes are unflattering on me.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2013 6:18:00 PM More reviews by ridemebigsheIdon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This sh*t is bomb. I bought it last fall and reach for it whenever I'm having "skin woes" and it covers every bit of redness without ever looking over the top. I own the "103" color and I'm a N20 for reference. Slightly oily/hormonally angry skin and it works like a charm. The trick is to make sure you blend it throughly and use sparingly. I squeeze a bit out and dot it all over my face and go to work with a duo-fiber (skunk) brush. Set with el cheapo NYC loose transparent powder and we're set. It's $5-$7 for a tube so you can't really go wrong. It really does last all day without going bad on me at some point (settling, flakes, all those annoyances).

rated 2 of 5 on 4/6/2013 9:39:00 PM More reviews by xoxo331

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Pros:
-lasts for 10+ hours
-satin finish
Cons:
-cakey, especially with powder
-limited range of colors
-hard to blend
-dries really fast
-light coverage

Overall, the cons outweigh the pros. It takes a lot of work to make it look nice, and it accentuates the dry patches around my mouth. This is going in the garbage.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2013 11:18:00 PM More reviews by Mford11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

PROS
-I like the sqeeeze tube form it comes in making it super easy to take out
-inexpensive
-goes on smoothly ( I apply it with my fingers for even coverage)
-lasts all day with no need for touch-ups
-a little goes a long way so you dont need to use alot of product
-good smell

CONS
-not a large range of shades, so you might not find your true color, but you can fix that with your face powder
-not a buildable foundation so you cant put 2 layers for more coverage

Overall more pros then cons, I think its a great buy especially if you have clear skin!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/3/2013 11:43:00 AM More reviews by Superstarcarly

This product felt like mud on my face too thick and heavy. I did like it apart from the way it felt, lasted all day. Ended up passing this on to my mum who has dry skin and she loves it.