Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Recovery Complex

3.1

Water (Aqua Purificata) Purified, Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Polysilicone-11, Bidifa Ferment Lysate, Isopentydiol, Petrolatum, Sucrose, Isoprypyl Jojobate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Extract, Poria Cocos Extract, Trehalose, Betula Alba (Birch) Extract, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile), Algae Extract, Yeast Extract (Faex), Caffeine, Morus Nigra (Mulberry) Root Extract, Cholesterol, Sodium RNA, Linoleic Acid, Hodrogenated Lecithin, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Potassium Sulfate, Dimethicone Copolyol, Phytosphingosine, Butylene Glycol, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Squalane, Jojoba Alcohol, Polysorbate 80, Polysorbate 40, Isohexadecane, Tromethamine, BHT, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Iron Oxides

on 3/21/2007 10:49:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I got this as a GWP, have used it for three weeks, and am not impressed. I don't know why, but this seemed to make the fine lines around my eyes worse. I haven't noticed much improvement with dark circles, either, so this is really not for me. I can say that it feels nice and made my skin soft, and seems to help with puffiness.

*Update: I gave this another try and I'm starting to like it. It seems to be important to not spot-use, but to cover the whole eye area right to your lash-line. Suspect uneven application was somehow causing weird lines. Anyway, I have been making a point of using this treatment when I know I will not get enough sleep, and it does help with the circles and puffiness the next morning.

on 3/19/2007 8:01:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

LOVE IT! I wish I could soak my body in a giant tub of this. My eyes love this Advanced night repair. It is expensive but worth every cent to me. EL used to give out samples. My large jar has lasted a long time. I also use the Advanced Night repair eye-dropper bottle too. I highly recommend both. If you can afford them, get them. Do not let the EL counter girls tell you that you need to be a certain age. That is Hooey! Tnis stuff is good for any age and you will see improvements on your skin. Especially the eye area.

on 3/9/2007 6:41:00 PM

this is one of the best eye cream i have used, but im only 21, so i dont really have fine lines but just dark circles, which it does reduce a tiny bit. its very moisturising and absorbs into the eye area.

UPDATE june- i have decided not to repurchase but this is still an ok product and lasts such a long time and when my eyes seem really dry, I use a bit of this and in the morning it has improved significantly! So Im going to add one more lippie!

on 12/20/2006 11:44:00 AM

I love this eye gel/cream. It moisturises my very dry eye area very effectively and makes me look less tired, I also see a diminishment in fine lines when I use this. This is hg status for me.

on 11/17/2006 4:08:00 PM

EDIT: I changed my mind. I got this in a GWP when I bought my moisturizer. Well, I gave it another shot because, ya know, it was free. It worked SO well for me this time around! It really helped with my dark circles. I will admit that it is really not moisturizing enough for me in the winter, but I REALLY enjoy wearing less concealer under my eyes. I can't figure out why it works for me now and not before. Maybe I had a bad bottle the first time. I really plan to buy this again... I think, if it continues working so well. ORIGINAL REVIEW: This gave me milia and didn't really moisturize or assist in any "eye recovery" for me.... and I used to work for Lauder.

I used this for years. I really can't say anything negative about it. The only reason I stopped using it was it just didn't seem to be moisturizing enough for me once I hit 35. I found it did more for puffiness and dark circles than fine lines, but other than that no complaints.

on 9/28/2006 7:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I'm on my second bottle, and plan to continue my Neutrogena Healthy Skin Eye Cream (day) and ANR (night) routine for an extended period of time. The texture is a strange one, not watery (that will absorb well), but slight glue-y that makes me wonder how they can work on the skins. Anyway, I do believe they are working to a degree - the aging process in the under-eye area is slow enough that makes me believe that ANR is effective. During the day, I do need a lighter product as in the morning I rush everything and want to include eye make-up. ANR does not seem to be working that way for make-ups.

on 9/27/2006 3:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Not impressed with this product. The ingredient seems to list a high amount of vit c but still.... You are better off using the Advanced night repair.

on 9/7/2006 2:48:00 AM

What I like: consistency and cool feeling of the gel. it goes on like smooth satin... I'm not sure if this is effective because I am 23, asian, and am using eye cream as a preventative measure. I don't really see any fine lines around my eyes quite yet.

What I dont like: the glass container is heavy and dipper thing is a bother to use - the way its packaged makes the gel hard to reach.

on 7/6/2006 11:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is by far the best eye cream in the world! It is not only an eye cream that protects daily, but it also repairs past damage done to the eye area as well. It helps with puffiness, dark circles, and lines. When I run out I can tell with in a day or 2. I have been using this for over a year & can not be with out it! pat don't rub around the eye bone with ring finger.