April 19, 2014 | 1784 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Estee Lauder - Advanced Night Repair Eye Recovery Complex

rated 2 of 5 on 3/4/2006 1:54:00 PM More reviews by MeganAirmet

What a disappointment!! I usually favour EL and trust them more times then I should. This cream was ok at moisturizing only, and it did not even do that exceptionally well. As for my dark circles, there was zero improvement. As for combatting my very fine under-eye wrinkles, there was again nothing. Oh eye cream, where are you?....

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2006 5:29:00 PM More reviews by Tanyaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this eye cream. I ues it in summer. It is smooth and absorb quickly. It doen't irritate my eyes. I dont have winkles around my eyes, so I dont know if it can soften them. But I have dark circles, and I found them a little brighter afterward,(don't expect too much) I will repurchase it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2006 9:41:00 AM More reviews by slicedbread13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I wanted so badly to love this stuff,because I love the ANR Serum,and I'm a huge fan of Estee Lauder in general!But sadly,it didn't love me back.After a week of using this (and nothing but this),the skin around my eyes went crazy!Tiny little bumps formed,and my eye area was red and puffy and it burned like crazy!It's been a few days since I stopped using this stuff,and the allergic reaction is slowly but surely going away!I threw this crap in the trash where it belongs!Two thumbs down!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/7/2006 4:25:00 AM More reviews by JNFCHIA

Ok..I used this for a while and then I thought I'd switch to something richer (it's a pun) like La Mer Eye Balm...but it gave me bumps on my undereye! So I switched back to this and thank goodness it somehow made the bumps go away in 2 days! Guess I will be sticking to it since it works for me and doesn't cause any sensitivity that that very important area on my face. I've used other eye gels and creams but some gave me fine lines and some did nothing. Only this seem to work for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2006 11:11:00 PM More reviews by silvershimmer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my favourite eye cream. I use it AM and PM. It works well under my concealer even though it takes a little while to absorb. The texture is a light gel-cream but it moisturizes well for me. I have normal-dry skin and I use this year round except for the couple of hotter sunny months when my skin is oilier. It's pricey at $65 but I usually wait for GWP to buy it. It would be nice if this came in a tube instead of a jar because it is more hygeinic. The little ball applicator slows down my morning routine since I have to wash and dry it.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/11/2006 3:51:00 AM More reviews by vixen496

Okay, I got this as a 7 ml bottle that came with two other EL products in their christmas box sets. I'm only 17, so I only have one line under my eye, but I think that's just a normal skin fold, not a wrinkle, because I notice that all my friends have them. This cream is very moisturizing, and when I put it on I notice that my undereye crease diminishes a little, but I don't think that you'll notice any long-term effects. However, for some reason I really do like it, so what the hell, I'll buy it again until I find my HG.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/31/2005 10:27:00 PM More reviews by smith30

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product felt cooling and did not burn my eyes. I did also notice that it smoothed my eyes out and took early morning puffiness away. It did not do anything for my dark circles and I would rather have a squeeze tube instead of a pot that the product is hard to get out of.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2005 12:10:00 AM More reviews by cjenn

I love the new EL packaging, but this product's packaging hasn't changed since its debut. Seems to really soften the lines around the eye area and helps to smooth the skin. Lovely texture and light feeling on the fingers, makes it easier to spread than some eye creams. Would buy this again!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2005 3:07:00 PM More reviews by TinaGreece

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have used this as my every day eye cream. It has a very nice rich texture, and is extremely moisturising. A nice base before applying concealer.
Other than that, to be honest, I expected quite more for my fine lines.
(I'm 31)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2005 7:15:00 PM More reviews by Simply_beautiful

This eye gel-cream felt really nice when I first put it on.. But that's all it did. The area around my eyes was smooth but other than that, I noticed no difference for fine lines and dark circles. The smell is not very pleasant either. Packaging not hygienic. An overpriced cream with disappointing results.