July 24, 2014 | 2051 users online

BB Cream - Skin79 - Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions Whitening UV Protection SPF25 PA++ (Hot Pink)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2013 2:48:00 PM More reviews by crissy42o

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this product for many reasons. It gives my skin a dewy glow and it doesn't look cakey. I actually thought it might be making my skin look healthier after I took it off, but I recently had a hormonal acne breakout so it's hard to say.

I have very fair (like basically see through) skin that tends to be dry in spots (T-zone mostly), sensitive, and prone to hormonal breakouts at everyone's favourite time of month. It oxidized to my skin tone almost immediately (if I put moisturizer on underneath, it took a little longer). Most of the time I didn't have to use moisturizer at all, which shocked me because the dry parts of my face are REALLY dry, especially in the winter. But this moisturized my skin perfectly.

I would say it's medium to light coverage - it covers minor skin discolourations, but it won't be covering any of your larger blemishes, which I recently found out when I had my breakout.

Now for the not-so-awesome things about it. It wears off very easily, so if you're going out somewhere and need your makeup to stay put all night, you should either use a different regime altogether, or build on top of the BB cream with powder.

It doesn't cover your pores (I have bigger ones than most people, and it barely faded them). You may want to use a primer underneath, or some other pore-minimizing cream, before putting the BB cream on.

The only other problem I had with it was the fact that you can't see into the bottle to find out how much is left. It's not a big deal or anything, just kind of annoying.

Please make sure before you purchase this product that you have found a reputable seller. I used seller bhg8988a on eBay and double checked the authenticity before I put it on, and it's 100% legitimate.

I would recommend this product to anyone who has pretty clear skin to begin with and not much to cover in the way of discolourations/pimples/etc.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2013 2:05:00 AM More reviews by cathyz123

i prefer BB creams to foundation now because my skin is starting to improve and i prefer lightweight coverage on my face for everyday. this BB cream gives light/med coverage without feeling cakey. it dries semi-matte i would say and leaves me skin looking a bit fresh and dewy like regular skin. it goes on with a grey cast and oxidises to match my skin (NC20ish). would highly recommend trying it.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/31/2013 10:45:00 PM More reviews by luckyhipo

My first BB cream, it was alright. Price and packaging are great but the color is kind of greyish, doesn't really match my skin tone. Also, it kind of disappears after 1 or 2 hours of wear - when I first apply on my skin in the morning, my skin looks great, with good coverage, after 1 or 2 hours the coverage disappears and my freckles came back!!! The texture is also thicker and stickier than the usual foundations, not very comfy in summer.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/31/2013 3:08:00 PM More reviews by candlelights

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using this product for a while (maybe 6-12 months). It was my first BB cream but I'm not sure how I feel about it.

My skin: oily with dry patches.

Pros:
- Light to almost medium coverage. ALMOST like a tinted moisturizer which is good if you don't have a lot to cover up.
- If you use a sponge, it won't look caked on (I don't like the caked on look)

Cons:
- Makes my face look really grey especially if you use too much.
- Huge ingredients list. It covers the entire box so I'm sure there are a lot of chemicals that aren't that great for your body.
- Feels thick.

Conclusion:
I think there's better. I don't hate it but I don't love it. I'm on my second bottle but I'm going to continue looking for something else.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/30/2013 1:21:00 PM More reviews by sweetycreamy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've been using a variety of BB creams for a good couple years now and they've all been great, except this one.
I had high expectations for it because it seems to be commonly used and people usually give it good reviews.
It has a pretty good thick coverage and doesn't settle into fine lines which is nice. However it's definitely the most gray tinted BB i've ever used and i'm not into it at all. I've also used skin79's Diamond Prestige and I didn't have any qualms with that one's color.
Another review mentions this one clogging her pores, which I would agree with because I did break out while using it, and I am not breakout prone.
It also feels weird going on to my skin, like it's slightly irritating it.
I like the pump a lot, it gives you a lot of control.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2013 2:16:00 PM More reviews by emmako

One of my favourite BB creams. Nice coverage, high SPF. I don't see any difference between this and the gold label but my mom and sister do. My mum believes that the gold label is more "anti-ageing", so it's rather for her skin, my sister thinks the same, that's why she prefers the pink one. To be honest I don't see any difference, I like both of them.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2013 11:32:00 AM More reviews by TBonita

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

this is my new winter go-to product when i don't feel like busting out the beauty blender and foundation. i like the coverage which is pretty heavy and it has skincare in it so all i use under it is my bb hydrating skin tonic as a light moisturizer on my oily skin. i want it as close to my skin as possible so it can "erase wrinkles" and "whiten" - which doesn't actually mean whiten btw it means fades spots and brighten. it's very light in hue so if you're over like an nc/nw 25 i'd pass on this one. it does oxidize but not THAT much. it feels light on skin, yet is a thick cream. doesn't make me oily at all yet my skin feels hydrated. the pump and can is adorable!!! too bad they didn't make this in a darker shade so i could use year round. i use a touch of undereye concealer over this and some bronzer and blush and it looks great!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/15/2013 7:28:00 PM More reviews by Lunamarie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm on the edge when it comes to this product. Before I started wearing this, I had flawless skin (all thanks to proactive) but I noticed the more I wore this, the more breakouts I had. I assumed it was because of stress, so I continued to wear it. Long story short. This product is great if you have minor skin issues.

IT WILL CLOG YOUR PORES.

Even though I wash my face morning and night, my skin got destroyed.
It's very cheap to buy ($14), It's nice to wear this every once and awhile for going out with barely any makeup. Keep in mind, this product is suppose to prevent any breakouts and heal current acne/blemishes.

For me, it did the opposite.

I always wore this when I was working in the office. Even though I was sitting down most of the day, my face would be super super oily, It looked like I came back from the gym. I had to blot my face every 3-4 hours.

For color reference I use Lancome's Teint Miracle in Biqsue (W) 4.
During summer the BB cream is too light but during summer it's matches me quite well. If you plan on taking pictures with this BB cream on, DON"T. You're face in pictures will be as white as a ghost and very very obvious that you're wearing makeup.

In the long run. Try it if you have money ($14) to spare. (purchased from eBay, seller's name is Rubyruby..Don't remember) Also, when purchasing this product, if you aren't going to buy it from the original skin79 website, make sure you are getting one that hasn't expired OR a FAKE imitation BB cream. I don't recall the ways you can tell if it is fake or expired, but there is a video on you tube explaining how to tell the difference. I really hope this review helps some of you ladies out there!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2013 12:23:00 AM More reviews by Disnep

typical asian BB cream, nothing too dramatic but nothing bad. So if I didn't find a good one I will probably repurchace

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2013 9:58:00 PM More reviews by Jamieflan1

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a great BB cream. I've tried all of the Skin79 formulas, and I like this one the best by far. For my routine I usually start with a moisture lotion with sunscreen then top it off with this BB cream. The coverage that is provides is light and it blends into the skin nicely, even though it looks gray coming out. This has worked well for me though. It's always fresh. I top it off with just enough mineral powder to balance any shine and have been pretty satisfied with the results.