December 18, 2014 | 1733 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - NAKED

RELATED PRODUCTS

NAKED2: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=148781/NAKED2-/Urban-Decay/Palettes

NAKED3: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=167248/NAKED-3/Urban-Decay/Palettes

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2013 3:40:00 PM More reviews by thecolormargaret

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have had this palatte for about maybe 18+ months. I have used the hell out of it. My velvet case is tattered. Coloration is splendid, I like the variety. It has a great matte lid shade to begin. Very versatile and easy to travel with. Overall, I think this is the only naked palette you should buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2013 8:39:00 AM More reviews by stephstower1

Love this! Check out the tutorials on YouTube!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/12/2013 8:46:00 AM More reviews by l0laxc0la

I bought this palette because I bought into the hype a long time ago and decided I needed it. Now, as a cool-toned and fair-skinned person, I realize that Naked 1 may not have been the best palette for me ever, but I still love it because the shadows are such high quality and there is such a wide range of shades. This palette suits everyone from the makeup beginner to the artist/expert, from fair to dark skin tones. And I think that is the cause for its awesome reviews and popularity. Sure some shades have some fallout (sidecar) but most are smooth and long-lasting. I use this palette pretty much every day!! ALthough some of the more bronzey shades go unused because they clash with my skin tone. I really like it overall; if you are warm you will LOVE it though.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2013 10:48:00 PM More reviews by oingoboingoqueen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Urban Decay's Naked palette is amazing! The pigment is great, the range of colors makes it fun to create different looks and it stays on. This a definitely a great buy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2013 10:40:00 PM More reviews by UWMsGirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I can't believe I haven't written a review for this amazing must have palette! I LOVE this palette, it has a great mix of neutral and shimmery colors. I think it works great for anyone and everyone. I don't think I can say anything that hasn't already been said by so many others. If you don't have this, then you are not living, haha! Love these NAKED palettes!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2013 9:06:00 PM More reviews by BlueGeek

I love this palette! Every single color is very wearable on my fair skin. I can create a work-appropriate day look that isn't boring, or I can create a sexy night-out look. It stays on all day without any flaking or smearing (even though I tend to rub my eyes quite a bit), even though I usually don't use any primer. It doesn't irritate my very sensitive eyes.

I usually find that neutral shadows are very blah on my brown eyes. These are anything but! There are a lot of gold tones/undertones (or gold shimmer) in the hues in this palette, and they really make my eyes pop. The tones work well with each other, too.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2013 2:35:00 AM More reviews by Lyphan515

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This palette is perfect for young teenager first starting off. The colors are very natural and beautiful. The pigmentation is great and it blends very nicely

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2013 3:18:00 AM More reviews by Desmetval

Big love!
This is one of the best palettes I have ever bought. It has a nice pigment, beautiful colors.
I use this almost every day. When I go to work or when I go out and want to create a more intense look.
As primer, I use my MAC Paintpot instead of the UD sample. I feel like it makes to colors stand out a bit more.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2013 10:08:00 PM More reviews by trishz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've had this and naked 2 for a couple years now and haven't done a review because it just seems like a give-in. These two palettes are hands down must haves. They are really all you need in your eyeshadow life. The eyeshadows are beautiful, pigmented, and rich. Even the glittery ones don't have too much fallout. I love how long these last. Best ever.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2013 7:09:00 PM More reviews by xbexiee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my holy grail palette. I use it everyday and can't rave about it enough. The colours are beautiful, smooth and pigmented. They are long wearing and crease free - perfect. For the price (£37) I think its a fantastic buy. The packaging isn't the best as it's got a bit shabby over time, otherwise faultless.