April 20, 2014 | 1444 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - NAKED

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2013 11:54:00 PM More reviews by Ha77

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this palette. I have used this since it came out and the color options are amazing. It feels amazing on and blends so well on my lids. It stays put whether I use the primer or not. I'm not big on buying single colors because I like to mix it up and keep my makeup bag from being huge. I get so many compliments from these shades. I love that I can go from a natural barely there look to a sexy smokey eye all within the same palette. I also love that I can use any of the darker shades as liners too. Love, love, love this.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2013 11:35:00 PM More reviews by omgVitasoy

This was my first ever high-end eyeshadow palette I've ever purchased, and it was totally worth it! The range of colors is really nice: all neutral shades, mostly warm-toned and shimmer based. The shadows are very fine and silky, so it's easy to blend, along with the high pigmentation is great, too. I used to be the type of girl that would wear bold smokey eyes every day no matter what the occasion, but after buying this palette it showed me how versatile and easy neutral eyes can really be :) Bottom line: HG product, would buy again if I ever run out of this stuff, haha!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2013 8:13:00 AM More reviews by Iriana74

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is for sure my favourite palette ever! I love wearing light and natural-looking make-up, so this is what I was looking for. I never go wrong with this one, I use it on every ocasion.

I had some trouble choosing between Naked and Naked 2, and I'm pretty sure I made the right decision with "Naked". The quality is amazing so it's really worth the price. And if you don't really want to spend 50$ on a single palette, just think about the tons of looks that you can create with it. Since I bought it, I sincerely haven't used any other eyeshadow I had in my make-up collection. 'Naked' is all I need, and I wish I bought it earlier.

What can I say, the colors are just gorgeous, I love them to death! It kinda convinced me to buy another Naked Palette, maybe Naked 2 or Naked Basics ;) Anyways, if you're wondering wether you should buy it or not, I definitely recommend you to do!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2013 12:29:00 PM More reviews by SELENECERVANTES

Nothing bad to say ! Started off with the naked 2 as I thought the couloirs would suit me better but as I learned that was not the cause . Decided to take a risk and buy this project as well and it has the perfect colors for my skin tone and eyes , very pigmented and they go on beautifully . The shimmery colors do create fall out but overall 5/5

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2013 12:44:00 AM More reviews by munchkinbraidy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

so originally purchased the naked 2 palette (i found the colors to not fit my skin tone to well) and used it a couple times when my pans of eyeshadow started to all out and the double ended brush that came with the palette broke apart. i took it back to ulta and looked at the naked palette and decide to exchange it for that one. oh boy do i enjoy the original so much better. the colors are better and more suited for my skin tone. i have a light/medium yellow tone. although i do fine that the high pigmented glitter eyeshadows have a lot of fallout which i dont like al all. the matte colors are nice to fill in my dark haired brows.
over al i do like this pallette i prefer it over the naked 2 although the packaging is not as good and the naked2

rated 1 of 5 on 8/19/2013 2:04:00 AM More reviews by moshoy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I guess I'm in the minority here, but I did not care for this palette at all.
I do like a little bit of shimmer on my eyes if it's subtle, but this was over the top.
First, I felt that most of the colors were not that pigmented, so I had to apply more to actually see the color. The biggest issue I had with this is that I looked like a disco ball throughout the day! There was glitter all over my face and I was embarrassed to talk to people because I felt that I looked ridiculous. I returned this to Ulta and when they asked "Was anything wrong with it?" I replied, "I don't like having glitter all over my face." They were cool about it, but I cannot believe how insanely expensive this eye shadow palette (almost $60) is for the result to be a face full of glitter!! Would NOT repurchase.

8 out of 12 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2013 12:14:00 PM More reviews by EscalatorKid

I really love this palette. Between this and the Naked 2, I have enough colors to make an infinite number of looks.

With my complexion, I look like a clown with most colored eyeshadows... so these natural/neutrals are perfect for me.

I like the fact that they're shimmery and don't have many mattes. I like a little "pop" but without the bright blues and purples that plague me so.

The only real downfall to this palette is the packaging. I bought Naked 2 first; I have become quite accustomed to the tin that snaps shut much more securely.
The Naked palette is just a soft, velvety brown box with a slight magnetic enclosure. It just closes like a book, so if you wanted to transport this with you for touch-ups or travel, you might want to take other measures to ensure that it stays shut. I can imagine this slipping open and the contents crumbling all over the contents of the bag that it's in.

If/When they reformulate or re-release this palette, I would hope that they decide to change the packaging.

Other than that, I love this palette.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2013 8:07:00 AM More reviews by Hannah743

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

A beautiful product. Very usable! I use this palette everyday and find that the matte colours are brilliant for an everyday look. You can use the other richer colours or the shadows with sparkle for night looks, you could easily get a beautiful smokey eye from this palette. There are so many gorgeous colours for a solid amount of money and the quality of the shadows are amazing, for me they are on par with MAC eyeshadows, so what's not to love about it?

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2013 2:06:00 AM More reviews by gdallar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Pros:

-A lot of product for your buck
-beautiful neutral shades
-lovely texture
-perfect for travel

Cons:
-NOT ENOUGH MATTES:(
-darker shadows are of lower quality IMO

Overall an amazing palette.
I use virgin, sin, naked, buck, half baked and toasted most, they are phenomenal.
Just wished they had a few more matte shades, like a matte black

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2013 10:03:00 PM More reviews by Blossom2013

I just bought this palette recently, love it I use it everyday now but I wished they would have them more matte colors in this palette. $50 is not too bad of compare to Mac.