December 20, 2014 | 1388 users online

Liquid - L'Oreal - Visible Lift Serum Absolute Advanced Age-Reversing Makeup

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2011 11:52:00 AM More reviews by romarin

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am a sucker for HE products, and I've used Armani and Chanel foundations but THIS drugstore offering is really something special. It has a pump, which I like, and the consistency is great. It somehow really diminishes my pores and is build-able, depending on the coverage you want. I look better than I did with Armani or Chanel. Lucky me, the Natural Beige matches so far...but for the price you could afford to blend two if needed.

8 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2011 6:13:00 PM More reviews by Blummerlo

Okay I never write make-up reviews and I'm rarely satisfied with foundation purchases, and never drugstore ones,but I feel something has to be said about this wonderful find. Department store quality at a drugstore price.Feels amazing upon application and does not get greasy on my combination dry/oily skin.The coverage is medium buildable and I am pleased that it does not oxidize to Orange color (like Clinique has on me) If you have dry skin you will want to moisturize before applying.Honey Beige is a perfect match for me followed up with Infallible 16 HR powder in Sun Beige.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 4/25/2011 9:20:00 PM More reviews by Gigit77

Another L'Oreal make-up that causes my sensitive skin to break out with more zits than I can count.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2011 7:26:00 PM More reviews by Kathy123

I am 42. So when you get to my age, I guess you still care about your looks but you are also concerned about your skin. This foundation is a good balance. I love the coverage and feel of it as it is not too heavy but covers well. I am NC 30 and Natural Beige is the perfect shade. My skin is on the oily side so I use Infallible Powder in Sun Beige on top of this so no touch ups are needed throughout the day. I used this even around my eye areas and I see the huge difference. Definitely a keeper and an HG material. UPDATE: So I have been wearing this now for over a month and my skin is in its best condition. All of the old acne scars and discolorations have deminished. I LOVE THIS!

10 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2011 10:16:00 AM More reviews by bobokhn

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This has been a challenge due to the color selection. I am a MAC NC20,so I feel comfortable with Nude Beige.I have been using my Lancome foundation brush & NW20 MAC concealer(brush 217) & my new MAC Careblend powder in Light Plus(but I might try Med.Plus)applied w/ Brush 287. This combination works well on my dry 45 year old skin-without looking cakey. I also wear Clairins smoothing primer and HP 40SPF underneath. I think the NW20 concealer warms me up and the powder pulls it all together. The price is excellent & the pump works perfect without wasting product. Worth trying and always on sale somewhere.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 4/15/2011 1:35:00 AM More reviews by CODYKERI

This would be the best foundation on the planet for me but... I get little bumps on my face with this but most makeups seem to do that so I wouldn't let that worry anyone else.

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2011 7:06:00 PM More reviews by OSusanna

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

For a drugstore foundation I find this to be a high performer. Like others have mentioned, the formula is medium-full and the colors are pretty good for the fairer set. I am NC20 and I chose 144 Light Ivory, a yellow pale shade. Probably a smidge too pale, but not too off. I still have to use my regular concealor, so it's more on the medium coverage side. This comes out of the bottle in a pump, a plus, but it can dry quickly and be hard to blend. I use my fingers with this because it can also be streaky. As for buildability, I'm really uncertain about this because this formula sinks into my pores ever so slightly and this is why the 4 lippie rating and not 5. This wears well and hydrates my skin throughout the day even though it doesn't appear as if that will be the case at first since the formula dries so quickly.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2011 3:53:00 PM More reviews by dddoxie

UPDATE: I have been using this product for a while now and I've changed my rating from 4 to 5 because it is an amazing DS product.

I am very acne-prone and have to be careful with which foundations I use. I have broken out terribly with both MUFE MV+ & HD after only a few uses. This foundation has NEVER broken me out. EVER.

I've also learned that an ELF Studio Powder brush (the flat-top one) is the best applicator for this product. It buffs it into the skin and makes your skin look flawless.

OLD: On first application this is very dry and a bit hard to blend. Once it settles in it covers evenly, moderately keeps my oilies at bay and lasts all day without caking.

Color selection is poor, so I've been blending a bit of darker foundation in with this to get the shade just right.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2011 7:15:00 PM More reviews by moorkitty

I am giving this a perfect rating because I did a split-face comparison with a sample of $118 Cle de Peau shade O10 on one side and the L'Oreal Visible Lift with Serum Shade 146 on the other. I could see no difference and my daughter actually thought the L'Oreal side looked better, although perhaps not quite as 'glowy' as the Cle. That had me sold. I went out and purchased a new bottle today. I am in my mid 50's and most foundations accentuate my fine lines but I am very satisfied with this product. How I love saving money! And the lovely review below is right on - there is abundance of shades for us pale girls!

17 out of 17 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2011 2:26:00 PM More reviews by downtownglamgal

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I never write product reviews but I take the wearing of foundation very seriously and am always on a hunt to find the right blend to even my skin out and match my pale yellow complexion. Decided to try this since it had retinol and Vitamin C and I'm really loving the manner in which it goes on and how they have thankfully developed more than one light shade for us pale gals. Have tried may other pricier brands and I think I'm sticking with this--keeps my skin balanced during the day whether humid or dry outside, stays on quite well, washes off easily and I can afford it without crabbing about the price! Only trouble is once in a while it's hard to get the stuff out of the pump. Plese don't discontinue!