L'Oreal Visible Lift Serum Absolute Advanced Age-Reversing Makeup

3.9

(Active Ingredient : Octinoxate 1.0%, Titanium dioxide 6.7%), Water, Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Isoeicosane, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, Caprylyl Glycol, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Alumina, Polyethylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Phenylethyl Resorcinol, Acetyl Trifluoromethylphenyl Valylglycine, Calcium Pantetheine Sulfonate, Hydroxypropyl Tetrahydropyrantriol, Pisum Sativum (Pea) Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydrolyzed Elastin, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Polycaprolactone, Soluble Collagen, Sodium Hyaluronate [may contain] (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77019/Mica)

on 5/24/2011 6:47:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I am an nw 20 and selected 146 nude beige. I am really impressed with this foundation, I have tried many high end foundations and this one really delivers what I have been looking for. Medium to full coverage, but feels like your not wearing anything, no breakouts, long lasting.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is the best drug store brand foundation you can buy if you're over 30. Amazing the difference the right foundation can make. I was using True Match (great if you're young) and it was making my very fine lines more pronounced. My skin looks far younger and luminous with the Visible Lift Serum.

on 5/20/2011 1:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I've spent months using Laura Mericer's Moisturizing Foundation, which I LOVE. However, at $42 a bottle, I decided to try a cheaper foundation. I chose to try this foundation in Nudge Beige, which matched my NC20 skin tone quite well. While this isn't the worst foundation I've tried, I'm not all that impressed. It goes on smooth, but within a few minutes you can see it sink into all of your fine lines/wrinkles and can make you look cakey despite not applying much product. I have dry skin, and this made me skin feel even more dry and parched. Will not repurchase.

on 5/17/2011 6:33:00 PM

UPDATE: I've definitely changed my mind on this, not liking it as much...could NOT get a good color match and the didnt realize how many sparkles were in this. Stopped wearing it. OLD: have to say I HATE liquid foundation, BUT this stuff is amazing! I normally wear powder foundation but found I needed more coverage at times for a more polished look. With my skin getting older and ever changing, the powder foundations just didn't cover w/out looking too cakey or settling into fine lines and the makeup I was wearing was actually making me look older. On a whim I tried this and I'm soooo glad I did. It covers beautifully, doesn't settle in lines or pores (even after a long day), SPF doesn't irritate my skin (actually didn't realize this had SPF or else I probably wouldn't of purchased it as most lotions or foundations w/ SPF really bother my skin). It doesn't have that mask like feeling...don't even know I'm wearing it and the finish does look airbrushed (I apply it w/ the ecotools bronzer brush). I also have to say that my skin 'sans' makeup looks better (tone/texture). I did have a little trouble finding a correct color match. I tried the natural beige and that was a bit too yellow so I'm trying the sand beige and that seems better (will update if that changes). Must say that I'm really impressed w/ this ...my hunt for the HG foundation may be over!

on 5/12/2011 3:17:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Awesome! I usually wear tinted moisturizers because I don't like the feel of heavy makeup on my face especially in warmer months. I like that this has added anti-aging benefits in it and it gives my face such nice coverage but doesn't feel heavy; it's buildable for more coverage. I have been using it everyday instead of my TM. It's the best foundation I have ever tried and I've tried a lot of them both drugstore and high end. I have been sweating and it stays on my face.

on 5/6/2011 11:52:00 AM

I am a sucker for HE products, and I've used Armani and Chanel foundations but THIS drugstore offering is really something special. It has a pump, which I like, and the consistency is great. It somehow really diminishes my pores and is build-able, depending on the coverage you want. I look better than I did with Armani or Chanel. Lucky me, the Natural Beige matches so far...but for the price you could afford to blend two if needed.

on 5/1/2011 6:13:00 PM

Okay I never write make-up reviews and I'm rarely satisfied with foundation purchases, and never drugstore ones,but I feel something has to be said about this wonderful find. Department store quality at a drugstore price.Feels amazing upon application and does not get greasy on my combination dry/oily skin.The coverage is medium buildable and I am pleased that it does not oxidize to Orange color (like Clinique has on me) If you have dry skin you will want to moisturize before applying.Honey Beige is a perfect match for me followed up with Infallible 16 HR powder in Sun Beige.

on 4/25/2011 9:20:00 PM

Another L'Oreal make-up that causes my sensitive skin to break out with more zits than I can count.

on 4/23/2011 7:26:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I am 42. So when you get to my age, I guess you still care about your looks but you are also concerned about your skin. This foundation is a good balance. I love the coverage and feel of it as it is not too heavy but covers well. I am NC 30 and Natural Beige is the perfect shade. My skin is on the oily side so I use Infallible Powder in Sun Beige on top of this so no touch ups are needed throughout the day. I used this even around my eye areas and I see the huge difference. Definitely a keeper and an HG material. UPDATE: So I have been wearing this now for over a month and my skin is in its best condition. All of the old acne scars and discolorations have deminished. I LOVE THIS!

on 4/23/2011 10:16:00 AM

This has been a challenge due to the color selection. I am a MAC NC20,so I feel comfortable with Nude Beige.I have been using my Lancome foundation brush & NW20 MAC concealer(brush 217) & my new MAC Careblend powder in Light Plus(but I might try Med.Plus)applied w/ Brush 287. This combination works well on my dry 45 year old skin-without looking cakey. I also wear Clairins smoothing primer and HP 40SPF underneath. I think the NW20 concealer warms me up and the powder pulls it all together. The price is excellent & the pump works perfect without wasting product. Worth trying and always on sale somewhere.