L'Oreal Visible Lift Serum Absolute Advanced Age-Reversing Makeup

3.9

(Active Ingredient : Octinoxate 1.0%, Titanium dioxide 6.7%), Water, Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Isoeicosane, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, Caprylyl Glycol, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Alumina, Polyethylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Phenylethyl Resorcinol, Acetyl Trifluoromethylphenyl Valylglycine, Calcium Pantetheine Sulfonate, Hydroxypropyl Tetrahydropyrantriol, Pisum Sativum (Pea) Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydrolyzed Elastin, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Polycaprolactone, Soluble Collagen, Sodium Hyaluronate [may contain] (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77019/Mica)

on 5/17/2011 6:33:00 PM

UPDATE: I've definitely changed my mind on this, not liking it as much...could NOT get a good color match and the didnt realize how many sparkles were in this. Stopped wearing it. OLD: have to say I HATE liquid foundation, BUT this stuff is amazing! I normally wear powder foundation but found I needed more coverage at times for a more polished look. With my skin getting older and ever changing, the powder foundations just didn't cover w/out looking too cakey or settling into fine lines and the makeup I was wearing was actually making me look older. On a whim I tried this and I'm soooo glad I did. It covers beautifully, doesn't settle in lines or pores (even after a long day), SPF doesn't irritate my skin (actually didn't realize this had SPF or else I probably wouldn't of purchased it as most lotions or foundations w/ SPF really bother my skin). It doesn't have that mask like feeling...don't even know I'm wearing it and the finish does look airbrushed (I apply it w/ the ecotools bronzer brush). I also have to say that my skin 'sans' makeup looks better (tone/texture). I did have a little trouble finding a correct color match. I tried the natural beige and that was a bit too yellow so I'm trying the sand beige and that seems better (will update if that changes). Must say that I'm really impressed w/ this ...my hunt for the HG foundation may be over!

on 5/12/2011 3:17:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Awesome! I usually wear tinted moisturizers because I don't like the feel of heavy makeup on my face especially in warmer months. I like that this has added anti-aging benefits in it and it gives my face such nice coverage but doesn't feel heavy; it's buildable for more coverage. I have been using it everyday instead of my TM. It's the best foundation I have ever tried and I've tried a lot of them both drugstore and high end. I have been sweating and it stays on my face.

on 5/6/2011 11:52:00 AM

I am a sucker for HE products, and I've used Armani and Chanel foundations but THIS drugstore offering is really something special. It has a pump, which I like, and the consistency is great. It somehow really diminishes my pores and is build-able, depending on the coverage you want. I look better than I did with Armani or Chanel. Lucky me, the Natural Beige matches so far...but for the price you could afford to blend two if needed.

on 5/1/2011 6:13:00 PM

Okay I never write make-up reviews and I'm rarely satisfied with foundation purchases, and never drugstore ones,but I feel something has to be said about this wonderful find. Department store quality at a drugstore price.Feels amazing upon application and does not get greasy on my combination dry/oily skin.The coverage is medium buildable and I am pleased that it does not oxidize to Orange color (like Clinique has on me) If you have dry skin you will want to moisturize before applying.Honey Beige is a perfect match for me followed up with Infallible 16 HR powder in Sun Beige.

on 4/25/2011 9:20:00 PM

Another L'Oreal make-up that causes my sensitive skin to break out with more zits than I can count.

on 4/23/2011 7:26:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I am 42. So when you get to my age, I guess you still care about your looks but you are also concerned about your skin. This foundation is a good balance. I love the coverage and feel of it as it is not too heavy but covers well. I am NC 30 and Natural Beige is the perfect shade. My skin is on the oily side so I use Infallible Powder in Sun Beige on top of this so no touch ups are needed throughout the day. I used this even around my eye areas and I see the huge difference. Definitely a keeper and an HG material. UPDATE: So I have been wearing this now for over a month and my skin is in its best condition. All of the old acne scars and discolorations have deminished. I LOVE THIS!

on 4/23/2011 10:16:00 AM

This has been a challenge due to the color selection. I am a MAC NC20,so I feel comfortable with Nude Beige.I have been using my Lancome foundation brush & NW20 MAC concealer(brush 217) & my new MAC Careblend powder in Light Plus(but I might try Med.Plus)applied w/ Brush 287. This combination works well on my dry 45 year old skin-without looking cakey. I also wear Clairins smoothing primer and HP 40SPF underneath. I think the NW20 concealer warms me up and the powder pulls it all together. The price is excellent & the pump works perfect without wasting product. Worth trying and always on sale somewhere.

on 4/15/2011 1:35:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This would be the best foundation on the planet for me but... I get little bumps on my face with this but most makeups seem to do that so I wouldn't let that worry anyone else.

on 4/13/2011 7:06:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

For a drugstore foundation I find this to be a high performer. Like others have mentioned, the formula is medium-full and the colors are pretty good for the fairer set. I am NC20 and I chose 144 Light Ivory, a yellow pale shade. Probably a smidge too pale, but not too off. I still have to use my regular concealor, so it's more on the medium coverage side. This comes out of the bottle in a pump, a plus, but it can dry quickly and be hard to blend. I use my fingers with this because it can also be streaky. As for buildability, I'm really uncertain about this because this formula sinks into my pores ever so slightly and this is why the 4 lippie rating and not 5. This wears well and hydrates my skin throughout the day even though it doesn't appear as if that will be the case at first since the formula dries so quickly.

on 4/8/2011 3:53:00 PM

UPDATE: I have been using this product for a while now and I've changed my rating from 4 to 5 because it is an amazing DS product.

I am very acne-prone and have to be careful with which foundations I use. I have broken out terribly with both MUFE MV+ & HD after only a few uses. This foundation has NEVER broken me out. EVER.

I've also learned that an ELF Studio Powder brush (the flat-top one) is the best applicator for this product. It buffs it into the skin and makes your skin look flawless.

OLD: On first application this is very dry and a bit hard to blend. Once it settles in it covers evenly, moderately keeps my oilies at bay and lasts all day without caking.

Color selection is poor, so I've been blending a bit of darker foundation in with this to get the shade just right.