September 23, 2014 | 1844 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Urban Decay - All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2012 1:12:00 AM More reviews by msmarielliejellie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I'm pretty weird about this product. First of all, let me tell you about my situation. I have dry skin. I don't wear primer, I don't powder, and I don't have to blot or set my makeup because it pretty much stays on and a good amount of time. But this was a gift and I thought that living in a very humid climate, this would make my makeup look and last so much longer. Well, it sorta did. I used this to sandwich my makeup. I don't wear foundation, only a liquid concealer that was long wearing in between and when I used this, the first thing I noticed was how 'fake' my skin looked. It literally looked like it had a satiny film on top, it doesn't look greasy or shiny, just not like skin. I guess this was one thing that didn't work for me, as it ought to look best when sprayed atop a powder when you set it in order to take away the cakey look and make skin look more natural...this overdid it.
The second this that didn't work out well was when I sweated...my face released two times the amount of sweat I normally do on a pretty hot day, I think it was because the product was holding onto my skin too much and it just couldn't breathe so it had to work twice as much. My face looked like I was throw a bucket of water and it was just nasty.
BUT--it gets better, not to mention a bit weird. When I patted my face with a tissue to get rid of the sweat. NO MAKEUP RESIDUE, which was a miracle. All those nasty sweat did nothing on my makeup, it really did hold it down and not make it melt away. And when I looked into my mirror, my makeup looked like nothing happened.
I'm giving this a 3 because I like it and I hate it at the same time. I don't think I'll be wearing this on an everyday basis granted it made my skin look weird but if I do decide to go out or on pretty long days, I'd spritz this on.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2012 11:16:00 AM More reviews by Evilyn1983

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

First let me say, I love UD...PERIOD. It's probably my favorite makeup brand. BUT this is one of the products I never understood until I actually tried it. I didn't want to shell out full price, so I used a sample I got from Sephora. LOVED IT. Thankfully, the Deluxe size went on sale at UD.COM, and I picked it up. It literally, sets your makeup and it does NOT budge!! I have really oily skin, so my makeup tends to slide around after a few hours. With this stuff, I can get sweaty (it doesn't claim to be an oil absorber), but my makeup will not slide around. It is an awesome product! I use it sparingly (2 sprays maybe?) and on special occasions only. I would buy it again, but not at the full price...I just can't justify the regular for essentially "water".

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2012 9:28:00 PM More reviews by maimaimaired

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

great product but dont see diffrence between the deslick spray

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2012 6:28:00 PM More reviews by xCarrieex

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I first purchased the travel size of this spray just to see how I liked it and immediately fell in love. I first wore it when I went out dancing with some friends and put it to the test to see how long it lasted. It did pretty well! Despite the fact that I had gotten hot and a little sweaty, my makeup stayed in place and still look good after a long night of dancing.
Application of the product is extremely easy as you just spray it onto your face once all of your makeup is applied.It dries quickly and feels refreshing on your face. I've found that as long as you don't sleep within the "16 hours" it claims to hold your makeup in place, you'll look as good as you did when you first applied your makeup. One little bottle usually lasts me quite some time. I just bought an XL bottle off of Hautelook a couple months ago and that should last me a long time.
The only problem I have with it is the pricing. For $12, you can get a .51 fl oz bottle of the spray, which isn't TOO bad, but I wouldn't make a habit out of it. For $29, you can get 4 fl oz and for just $5 more, you can get the XL size which is a whopping 6 fl oz. If I were them, I'd maybe see if they could change the pricing a little bit. I would almost always just go to buy the XL size because of the small price difference. Maybe that's what they're trying to accomplish, who knows?

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2012 6:11:00 AM More reviews by Jaclyn86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Absolutely love this product, it is only product I have found that makes my makeup actually last all day on my skin, even in hot weather! A must have in anyone's collection!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2012 4:20:00 AM More reviews by NewWave

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a wonderful product I've been searching for so long! I'm on my second large bottle already and I love it. This setting spray is the only one that keeps my makeup in place all day long. Even though I still have to blot my T-zone, it prevents my makeup from melting and sliding from my face even in the hottest tropical weather. When I come from work in the evening it still looks fresh and matt, like I have just applied it. Perfection!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2012 9:43:00 PM More reviews by mzjade22

At first I didnt think this stuff made a difference, until I stopped using it. It definitely adds about 3 hours of wear time to my makeup. I think for the price, it should come in a better looking bottle. Its very expensive and seems to run out really fast, but Urban Decay seems to have it on sale through their site pretty often.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/15/2012 2:21:00 AM More reviews by chodge7802

I bought this spray back in December, because I had read really good reviews and my makeup is notorious about melting off and wiping off onto everything. I bought it at Ulta, and it was really the only kind of product like what I was looking for.
I realized that it doesn't quite keep my makeup on at all. I just quit using it, and it ended up sitting in a drawer for ever.
One day, fed up with my concealer wiping off when I put on my powder, I decided to try to spray this on top of the concealer. It worked! After it dried, I put on my setting powder and all of my concealer stayed put, and made it blend in a little better with the rest of my foundation.
As far as repurchising, I wouldn't. It's too costly for what it did for me. ELF has something just like this that works just the same.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2012 4:58:00 PM More reviews by MsPsylocke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Love this have it on right now actually. When I do a major eye look or do a full look I do like it to stay in place with this it does. I spray an X and a T on my face and that's all I need to hold it all day and it does. You still sweat and get oily but your makeup does not budge and that makes it worth the money to me. The other day I got ready sprayed it on went about my day I even took a nap and it wouldn't budge not till 10 at night did I wash it off and it was hard to get off!!

I used a cream cleanser but I should use some makeup remover on my eyes because it holds it so well. I think the cooling technology is amazing I never used a setting spray that worked this well! The only reason it get's four is because at the end of the day you can see some separation of my BB cream but nothing horrific or totally noticeable.

My sister and mom love it so I will repurchase for myself an my fam its a good product and works pretty good considering what's out there.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2012 11:22:00 AM More reviews by julieejuicee

I got the XL size on Hautelook for $18. I didn't want to shell out $30 for the bottle lol I kept waiting and waiting for months to see if there would ever be a sale and voila! But my only regret is that I didn't get two bottles! I usually spray 2-3 sprays on my face then spray some on a flat top brush and pat my face with it. I got compliments on my skin, which is amazing. It got rid of the powdery look on my face and made it look dewy, not oily. It just made my makeup look sooo much better! As for the staying power, my blush didn't really last any longer than usual...but my foundation looked decent. It didn't look like I just applied it, but it was still clinging on. I didn't look oily, which is usually the case at the end of the day, so that's a plus. The spray doesn't feel drying and didn't break me out. It does a good job, but I think I would only buy it again if it were on sale hehe but since I have the XL it should last awhile!