April 18, 2014 | 1717 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Urban Decay - All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2012 1:24:00 AM More reviews by masqued_dreamer

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff! I use it every single day! I had never used a setting spray before this one so I don't really have anything to compare it to but it works amazingly on me. I set my makeup with it in the morning and I don't have to blot all day. There is a noticeable difference when I only set with loose powder. I get oily in my t-zone after a couple of hours. The only issue I have with this product is the price, retails for $29.00, but I think you get what you pay for.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/4/2012 11:43:00 AM More reviews by linad75

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great packaging, however is too expensive. I bought it to use for an upcoming outdoor/indoor weeding in South America. Since i live in Houston and the weather is as humid, I decided to experiment a little. First time I sprayed about 3 times and by 6 pm my make up was almost gone (was outdoors the mayority of the day). Today I sprayed 4 times and will spend the day at my office (AC controlled enviroment) and so far is all good, let see how my make will look at the end of the day. I used Benefit Oxygen foundation and followed with Mac Studio fix, then mineral veil by BM.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2012 11:55:00 AM More reviews by iEndlessly

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I admit, I had such a hard time debating to purchase this Makeup Spray for the longest time. I originally heard about it via youtube, makeup gurus raved about it. However because a small bottle is about 36$ CAN, I was hesitant in making this purchase.

This make up spray does as it's told to - I find that my make up does last much longer (foundation especially) throughout a day. This product has become a daily essential for my makeup routine. The packaging is decent, it comes in a small spray like bottle. I am about 3/4 through with the product and I'm slightly worried that there will be inaccessible product once I reach the near bottom of the bottle.

However, I have found through experimentation that this spray alone will not keep your makeup on for 12+ hours. Finishing powder is a must (I have been using Cover FX's Finishing Powder). I also find that the recommended 2 sprays on the face is not enough, and that I do need to use about four sprays to maintain foundation throughout my entire face (My skin is slightly oily so...)

Overall it's a decent product, and I have found it has made my complexion (with makeup of course) much smoother and clear. It's pretty expensive though.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2012 11:25:00 AM More reviews by AK95

I love this product. Words cannot express.. It keeps my makeup looking amazing all day.. In fact I wore out yesterday from 730am until 11 pm (I know thats gross) my foundation didn't oxidize, my eyeshadow didn't crease or smudge and my lip color was still intact! Honestly I found that the ud primer potion didn't work for me when used on it's own but with this spray everything stays put! Plus it will take the cakeness out of your foundation and make you look dewey without sacrificing coverage.

The only thing I dislike is the price.. Ud is way too expensive in general.. But if you are going to splurge then this is a fantastic product to do so on

rated 3 of 5 on 6/1/2012 11:26:00 AM More reviews by lkeeney1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought a little bottle of All Nighter on a whim after I saw it in the bins by the register at Sephora. At only $8 for 15ml, the price wasn't too bad, although I'm not sure I'd be willing to shell out the $30 or so for a full bottle.
The first time I used it, I noticed my makeup had stayed on a bit better than it would have otherwise, but I still needed a touch up after a few hours. However, a few days later, I tried it again, spraying a bit more on my face, then got caught in a freak rainstorm. I was shocked when I looked in the mirror, soaking wet, and found my makeup was pretty much intact!
Along with staying power, I really like the dewey look this gives your skin. Overall, I think this product is perfect for a night out, especially in the sweaty summer months.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2012 6:29:00 PM More reviews by 3110hello

I bought this thinking it might help my makeup look fresher, longer. I think it does help as I notice even after a humid busy day my make up looks pretty good. I was using fix plus after my make up was done to add a little dewiness to the effect that powder leaves behind. I still use Fix + for a variety of things but find that this product does that as well as keep my make up looking good. Nothing lasts for more than 6-8 hours but I do think this is effective. I use it sparingly so I suspect it will last a long time ..

rated 4 of 5 on 5/13/2012 5:45:00 PM More reviews by austenraelene

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I can't comment on whether this product actually makes makeup stay on all day. I've never really noticed that my makeup comes off by the end of the day regardless so whether this helps or not, I have no idea. What I can say is this really does an amazing job of giving your makeup a really nice dewy look. I find my face looks so fresh after I spray this on. I love the way my face and makeup look after a few spritzes of this. It in no way makes my face oily or dry or anything like that. It is a really nice product.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2012 1:50:00 PM More reviews by Sierra0001

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

When I first saw the packaging and the label, it looked cheap like it would scratch easily and look sloppy. But after taking some pretty hard falls and staying in my crammed makeup bag... The label still looks brand new :) the product inside sprays out perfectly and evenly all over your face, and supplies a sort of dewy look. I spray it on before school and by after school it still looks new, and by the time I take a nap and rub my face all over my pillow and wake up, my foundation is still on nice and even, and you could imagine my surprise there. I would seriously reccomend this to ANYONE, and was well worth the $35.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/3/2012 6:00:00 PM More reviews by Makeupismyaddiction

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I honestly didnt notice a difference with this foundation.. I usually use colorstay or mac prolong wear so I have great wearing foundations.. I thought this would make a difference but non whatsoever and it was expensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2012 12:45:00 PM More reviews by vagabondking

there are no words or emoticons to express how happy i am with this product! i have combination skin, and makeup stays on me just fine except for my eyeliner. my eyeliner almost always smudges after a couple of hours (i happen to have good days once every blue moon), even with primer (they for some reason seem to lose efficacy after using them for a bit), especially at the outer corners.

but no more. this spray has been a godsend! i just close my eyes and mist this over the eye area (about two to three pumps, generally one over each eye ~ don't laugh, i sometimes miss), and my eye makeup stays flawless until i take it off! it does what it says it does.

thank you Urban Decay and Skindinavia for creating this fabulous spray!

word of caveat: everyone has different body chemistry, so what might work for one person may not work for someone else, even if you have the same skin type, so i highly encourage anyone who is thinking of purchasing this to buy the trial/travel size first so you're not shelling out ~$30 for something you're never going to use again because you find out you don't like it (hence why you should also keep receipts so you can return it if you're not satisfied). i myself bought the travel size first to see if it was actually worth it for me, and hello! i was so happy with it, i went out and bought a full size. but seriously, try it before you buy it.