Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray

3.9

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Aqua (Water), SD-Alcohol 39-C, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Isononyl Isononanoate Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Sodium Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate PVP, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Methyl jkDiisopropyl Propionamide, Dimethicone PEG-7 Phosphate, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Glucdonolactone, Sodium Benzoate, Glycereth-5 Lactate, Methyl Methacrylate Cross Polymer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Fragrance. hh

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This stuff seems crazy expensive for a spray, but it does work. The thing I noticed most when I first used this was that my blush stayed vibrant all day! Usually it fades. I use it before my makeup & after. Sometimes even before I powder & after. Not sure if that really makes a huge difference or if it's all in my head. This seems to keep my makeup on, although I still get kind of oily. I'm curious to try de slick & I might when I run out of this. I don't think it's some crazy miracle product but if definitely helps prolong your makeup.

on 9/23/2013 4:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I don't know how I ever lived before buying this setting spray!! I apply my makeup at 7am and get home at 6pm, and sometimes have plans immediately after work. I use this every morning and my makeup always lasts the entire day. The only thing that fades a bit is the foundation on my nose, which is the most oily part of my face. (Although I'm more of a dry/combo skin).

This product actually works. It does not break me out, granted I've never had problems with acne before. It sprays into a very even, fine mist, and never leaves big spots of liquid on the face. I think EVERYONE should try this product, buy the travel size if you don't want to spend too much. But chances are, you'll end up buying the big bottle once you're done!

on 9/10/2013 6:29:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I think I've finally found my HG product to keep the oilies at bay. I have combination/oily skin and this spray keeps my makeup intact the entire day with NO touch ups. Geez...why am I just getting this spray! I needed this in the Dominican on my honeymoon! Nonetheless, I'll be prepared from here on out! Do yourself a favor and get this spray...it REALLY works!

on 9/10/2013 10:42:00 AM

I got a sample of this from a sephora VIB set and was super excited to try it. I followed the instructions and sprayed it after applying makeup. Sad to find out that it didn't really work to keep my makeup on all day. I tried using it before and after makeup, and it still didn't work. Luckily I had a sample of the de-slick as well, because that def kept my makeup together.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm

I found this up by the register at the tiny Sephora in my local JCPenney. I've heard so many things and decided to take a try at it (the 1oz size for $14).
To start off. I have tried so many primers, finishing powders, and even the E.L.F setting spray. Primers & the E.L.F setting spray always break me out in acne. The setting powders are best but sometimes I don't like how cakey my make-up can end up looking.
Over all this is a decent product. I spray it after my skincare but before my make-up. It helps my make-up not end up so matte and cakey. Other than that I'm not sure it's truly extending the wear of my make-up. I've heard of people spraying this after their make-up but that causes my make-up to get cakey.
I do have to say if you're oily maybe try spraying before your make-up and after.

I'm not quite sure I'd buy this again. Maybe for a special event but not for everyday wear.

on 9/4/2013 7:04:00 PM

Makes My Blush Stay Put :)

So cheapskate little me finally updated my makeup collection not long ago and as part of my little overhaul, I finally splurged on the very lovely Nars blush in Orgasm (sooo pretty!)

Imagine my dismay when I started noticing the blush would barely last past lunchtime! Since I put my finishing powder before my blush in order to not diffuse the color, it just wasn't staying put. I had heard of this setting spray and clutching my wallet tight, I gave in and purchased it. And I'm glad I did. :D My cheeks now retain their Orgasm-y color till the bitter end (end of work day) and even after Zumba class at the gym! Worth every penny! :D

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I was using another setting spray for years! I ran out and decided to try this instead of repurchasing my other one. Now I don't think I will be going back to my old one because I am absolutely in loove this product! I give it a good 2-3 sprays after all makeup has been applied and it lasts all day/night. No oily face, no touching up...for hours it looks like I just applied my makeup. I use this personally and on clients (I'm an MUA) - brides come back asking me what setting spray I used because their makeup lasted all night. It dries fast too so you can just spray it and go. Its great for all skin types so its a must have in my makeup kit (especially for weddings).

I don't love is the scent - it is not pleasant (like fruity or floral). And the matte bottle gets dirty really fast because makeup just clings to it. It may be a bit pricey for some people but to me its totally worth the money for what you're getting.

I like the way it controls my oil (I'm not talking about de slick because that did squat). However, I didn't notice that it really did much for the longevity of my makeup. I noticed it left it on just as long as it would without it.

on 8/25/2013 10:33:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

It's so nice to find a product that actually works! I learned about UD All Nighter from a friend who used it when she was a bridesmaid at a wedding. I always have trouble with my blush and concealer disappearing by mid-afternoon so I bought a small bottle of this to try. It worked so well that now it's a part of my daily makeup routine. All Nighter preserves my blush and foundation, eliminates the need for primer, and takes away any powderiness on my face. People say it's a little expensive, but the first $30 full size bottle I bought lasted me a year! I just purchased my second full size bottle. I haven't used Skindinavia, Fix+, or any of the other setting sprays, so I have nothing to compare this to, but hey, if it ain't broke...

on 8/23/2013 1:56:00 PM

I have only tried this one and the De-Slick setting spray from Urban Decay and I have to say that I much prefer All-Nighter. Eventhough De-Slick is supposed to help control oil, I find All-Nighter much more effective at increasing the lasting power of my makeup and keeping it looking fresh. In fact, my skin greases up really fast when I spray on De-Slick -- go figure! I have combination skin and I still have to blot after 5 or 6 hours after using All-Nighter, but that's a significant improvement to about 2 hours if I hadn't used All-NIghter. I haven't tried any of the Skindanavia sprays yet so I can't compare All-Nighter to any of those, but I can definitely say All-Nighter is quite effective and a good one to try.

Popular Primer/ Correctors