October 22, 2014 | 2022 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Urban Decay - All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 10/24/2012 4:34:00 AM More reviews by satellite99

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this because of the great reviews but this really doesn't do anything for keeping my makeup around the T-zone where my mattifying primer, oil-free foundation, and setting powder all are gone after 3 hours with or without this product. I just don't see a difference. Also, its hard to get a good fine mist to evenly coat the face and can create wet drops over a finished face if sprayed from too close and waste of product if sprayed from too far.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2012 12:42:00 AM More reviews by irene0710

AMAZINGGG!!!! My friend told me to use a couple of spritz before clubbing and usually my makeup ends up smudged or ruined. This product was just unbelievable, i used like 3 spritz and all night my makeup stayed completely in place. I bought myself one, i'm going to repurchase and it's officially part of my daily routine a couple spritz and your set all day =] i'm so happy i found this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2012 11:11:00 PM More reviews by fragiles0ng

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Since I'm a heavy sweater (gross, I know) and have combo-oily skin, I find my foundation, blush, and bronzer tend to wear off easily. Out of the setting sprays I've tried (different Fix+ variations, Evian's Mineral Water), this one is the best. I wore it out to a club for my 25th birthday celebration last month, and when I stumbled home at 4am my makeup was mostly intact.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/14/2012 5:53:00 PM More reviews by marylopez82591

did nothing to control oil or longevity of makeup. Thinking about trying deslick?

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2012 1:12:00 AM More reviews by msmarielliejellie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I'm pretty weird about this product. First of all, let me tell you about my situation. I have dry skin. I don't wear primer, I don't powder, and I don't have to blot or set my makeup because it pretty much stays on and a good amount of time. But this was a gift and I thought that living in a very humid climate, this would make my makeup look and last so much longer. Well, it sorta did. I used this to sandwich my makeup. I don't wear foundation, only a liquid concealer that was long wearing in between and when I used this, the first thing I noticed was how 'fake' my skin looked. It literally looked like it had a satiny film on top, it doesn't look greasy or shiny, just not like skin. I guess this was one thing that didn't work for me, as it ought to look best when sprayed atop a powder when you set it in order to take away the cakey look and make skin look more natural...this overdid it.
The second this that didn't work out well was when I sweated...my face released two times the amount of sweat I normally do on a pretty hot day, I think it was because the product was holding onto my skin too much and it just couldn't breathe so it had to work twice as much. My face looked like I was throw a bucket of water and it was just nasty.
BUT--it gets better, not to mention a bit weird. When I patted my face with a tissue to get rid of the sweat. NO MAKEUP RESIDUE, which was a miracle. All those nasty sweat did nothing on my makeup, it really did hold it down and not make it melt away. And when I looked into my mirror, my makeup looked like nothing happened.
I'm giving this a 3 because I like it and I hate it at the same time. I don't think I'll be wearing this on an everyday basis granted it made my skin look weird but if I do decide to go out or on pretty long days, I'd spritz this on.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2012 11:16:00 AM More reviews by Evilyn1983

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

First let me say, I love UD...PERIOD. It's probably my favorite makeup brand. BUT this is one of the products I never understood until I actually tried it. I didn't want to shell out full price, so I used a sample I got from Sephora. LOVED IT. Thankfully, the Deluxe size went on sale at UD.COM, and I picked it up. It literally, sets your makeup and it does NOT budge!! I have really oily skin, so my makeup tends to slide around after a few hours. With this stuff, I can get sweaty (it doesn't claim to be an oil absorber), but my makeup will not slide around. It is an awesome product! I use it sparingly (2 sprays maybe?) and on special occasions only. I would buy it again, but not at the full price...I just can't justify the regular for essentially "water".

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2012 9:28:00 PM More reviews by maimaimaired

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

great product but dont see diffrence between the deslick spray

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2012 6:28:00 PM More reviews by xCarrieex

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I first purchased the travel size of this spray just to see how I liked it and immediately fell in love. I first wore it when I went out dancing with some friends and put it to the test to see how long it lasted. It did pretty well! Despite the fact that I had gotten hot and a little sweaty, my makeup stayed in place and still look good after a long night of dancing.
Application of the product is extremely easy as you just spray it onto your face once all of your makeup is applied.It dries quickly and feels refreshing on your face. I've found that as long as you don't sleep within the "16 hours" it claims to hold your makeup in place, you'll look as good as you did when you first applied your makeup. One little bottle usually lasts me quite some time. I just bought an XL bottle off of Hautelook a couple months ago and that should last me a long time.
The only problem I have with it is the pricing. For $12, you can get a .51 fl oz bottle of the spray, which isn't TOO bad, but I wouldn't make a habit out of it. For $29, you can get 4 fl oz and for just $5 more, you can get the XL size which is a whopping 6 fl oz. If I were them, I'd maybe see if they could change the pricing a little bit. I would almost always just go to buy the XL size because of the small price difference. Maybe that's what they're trying to accomplish, who knows?

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2012 6:11:00 AM More reviews by Jaclyn86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Absolutely love this product, it is only product I have found that makes my makeup actually last all day on my skin, even in hot weather! A must have in anyone's collection!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2012 4:20:00 AM More reviews by NewWave

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a wonderful product I've been searching for so long! I'm on my second large bottle already and I love it. This setting spray is the only one that keeps my makeup in place all day long. Even though I still have to blot my T-zone, it prevents my makeup from melting and sliding from my face even in the hottest tropical weather. When I come from work in the evening it still looks fresh and matt, like I have just applied it. Perfection!