September 2, 2014 | 1871 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Urban Decay - All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2012 6:11:00 AM More reviews by Jaclyn86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Absolutely love this product, it is only product I have found that makes my makeup actually last all day on my skin, even in hot weather! A must have in anyone's collection!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2012 4:20:00 AM More reviews by NewWave

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a wonderful product I've been searching for so long! I'm on my second large bottle already and I love it. This setting spray is the only one that keeps my makeup in place all day long. Even though I still have to blot my T-zone, it prevents my makeup from melting and sliding from my face even in the hottest tropical weather. When I come from work in the evening it still looks fresh and matt, like I have just applied it. Perfection!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2012 9:43:00 PM More reviews by mzjade22

At first I didnt think this stuff made a difference, until I stopped using it. It definitely adds about 3 hours of wear time to my makeup. I think for the price, it should come in a better looking bottle. Its very expensive and seems to run out really fast, but Urban Decay seems to have it on sale through their site pretty often.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/15/2012 2:21:00 AM More reviews by chodge7802

I bought this spray back in December, because I had read really good reviews and my makeup is notorious about melting off and wiping off onto everything. I bought it at Ulta, and it was really the only kind of product like what I was looking for.
I realized that it doesn't quite keep my makeup on at all. I just quit using it, and it ended up sitting in a drawer for ever.
One day, fed up with my concealer wiping off when I put on my powder, I decided to try to spray this on top of the concealer. It worked! After it dried, I put on my setting powder and all of my concealer stayed put, and made it blend in a little better with the rest of my foundation.
As far as repurchising, I wouldn't. It's too costly for what it did for me. ELF has something just like this that works just the same.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2012 4:58:00 PM More reviews by MsPsylocke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Love this have it on right now actually. When I do a major eye look or do a full look I do like it to stay in place with this it does. I spray an X and a T on my face and that's all I need to hold it all day and it does. You still sweat and get oily but your makeup does not budge and that makes it worth the money to me. The other day I got ready sprayed it on went about my day I even took a nap and it wouldn't budge not till 10 at night did I wash it off and it was hard to get off!!

I used a cream cleanser but I should use some makeup remover on my eyes because it holds it so well. I think the cooling technology is amazing I never used a setting spray that worked this well! The only reason it get's four is because at the end of the day you can see some separation of my BB cream but nothing horrific or totally noticeable.

My sister and mom love it so I will repurchase for myself an my fam its a good product and works pretty good considering what's out there.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2012 11:22:00 AM More reviews by julieejuicee

I got the XL size on Hautelook for $18. I didn't want to shell out $30 for the bottle lol I kept waiting and waiting for months to see if there would ever be a sale and voila! But my only regret is that I didn't get two bottles! I usually spray 2-3 sprays on my face then spray some on a flat top brush and pat my face with it. I got compliments on my skin, which is amazing. It got rid of the powdery look on my face and made it look dewy, not oily. It just made my makeup look sooo much better! As for the staying power, my blush didn't really last any longer than usual...but my foundation looked decent. It didn't look like I just applied it, but it was still clinging on. I didn't look oily, which is usually the case at the end of the day, so that's a plus. The spray doesn't feel drying and didn't break me out. It does a good job, but I think I would only buy it again if it were on sale hehe but since I have the XL it should last awhile!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2012 6:07:00 AM More reviews by BettyBoop2011

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is AMAZING.

I have oily skin, work in healthcare, and in the summer NOTHING could keep my make up on. It would literally melt down my face. On every break I'd have to go and touch up the melted eyeliner or blot/powder my skin. My foundation would look patchy and uneven.

I got the sample travel size UD all nighter in the US, on a whim from Sephora. I'd never tried any setting sprays before.

Back home in the UK, I loved this stuff. However it didn't last long so when I ran out I thought £23 was a bit expensive for repurchase.
I wasted more money in the end. I spent £14 on MAC plus fix, which is useless for oily skinned girls and does not set make up (although it isn't supposed to, I just didn't realise that at the time).
I also bought Ben Nye final seal. BN is amazing, your make up won't move, BUT I found I had to use a lot of the product, and the OIL from this product was incredible. My face would be so shiny, shinier than usual. Then if I blotted or powdered over the BN it caked and ruined the whole make up.

So I bit the bullet and bought a bottle of UD all nighter. After a break from it I'd forgotten how amazing it is.

I wore moisturiser, sunscreen, then maybelline the smooth primer with benefit porefessional on the t zone for added matt/smoothness. I then wore my usual maybelline dream matte mousse foundation, concealer powder blush etc whole face of make up, set with clinique invisible blend powder and then this.

I went and worked a shift, running around, very hot, very busy.

Two things went wrong -1) My skin looked a little shiny on the t zone.
2) My mascara had flaked a little.

3)....Nothing

Aside from that my make up stayed PERFECT. On one break I blotted lightly, applied a little powder, and the powder was enough to take care of the shine/flakes. It did not cake.

This stuff really is amazing. I did my make up at 5am. By 10pm, I didn't want to wash it off because it was so perfect! It looked exactly like it did at 5am, even after a long shift. I have never slept in make up/with UD on but I'm sure if I did it would keep my make up on and good enough to get way with wearing again!

HG setting spray, fantastic product

12 out of 12 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2012 12:01:00 AM More reviews by Bryz30

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

So happy I bought this! I was actually in the market for a new primer, but I splurged on this instead because i never have time to touch up my makeup. Today I used over Rimmels 25 hour foundation, but I'll soon try it over nyx, smashbox, and MUF's high def foundations. Anyways, by the end of my ten hour workday my makeup was perfect. Like it looked too good to take off perfect. Miraculous. Admittedly I was skeptical about its price and claims, but it delivers. I'm sure this will be a new staple for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/21/2012 8:37:00 PM More reviews by electropop3545

I really hoped this would work on me since my makeup never lasts more than 4-5 hours due to having oily, very oily skin. Also having acne, I would like my makeup to stay on my face rather than melt off into grease and show my imperfections :( I feel like it did allow my makeup to last a bit longer than usual but if someone sprayed this on my face without me knowing, I wouldn't notice the difference. Perhaps for those with less oily skin than I.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2012 7:37:00 PM More reviews by jrbee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have used both this spray from UD and the De-slick setting spray which is specifically for oil-control. After using both, I will only buy the All-Nighter. For sure, it does NOT control oil. It does not. But it DOES make your makeup last all day, as long as you use it over a finished face and use other products to help control shine. The De-slick doesn't control oil or help my makeup last.

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No