October 31, 2014 | 834 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Urban Decay - All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2012 2:15:00 PM More reviews by izzybella

Wasn't a fan of this product. I don't think it did anything in terms of making my makeup last longer, and it was hard to get it to spritz properly. I ended up getting a shot of All Nighter in the ear, and it dribbled down my cheek when I managed to get on my face. I applied it to the right side of my face only, and by the end of the day you couldn't really tell the difference between the two sides. This is a good product to have if you can get it to work for you. For reference I have combo skin.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2012 11:10:00 AM More reviews by LTETobago

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm on the fence about this product. I feel as if it works great and my MU does seem to last all day but its so weightless I guess i dont know if it really is working. I keep checking and yes its still there, I say it lasts about 16 hrs..you may want to touch up in 10 hrs and then respray. i loved my ELF mist spray which was very heavy and wet but i admit this is better. Downfall is the price, i paid $12 for a small bottle, the big one is over $30 but $18 at the website...will i repurchase yes

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2012 12:21:00 PM More reviews by katyren

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This product really does work, I use it everyday to keep my make up in place and rarely require touch ups, I also use it on nights out and my make up is still intact when I get in! It is quite expensive but lasts for quite a long time as you don't need much.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2012 11:23:00 AM More reviews by lpaulsen33

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The first couple times I used this product I was just 'meh' about it, until last weekend when I fully put it to the test. I guess in my day-to-day uses I hadn't given it the opportunity to prove to me what this spray can do. Maybe I hadn't noticed how great it was because my make-up normally stays on alright anyways. I sprayed this on before I went out Friday night though, stayed out a little too late, and ended up not washing my face before collapsing in bed for the night. I woke up late for my Saturday morning brunch and just ran out the door. Half way to brunch I glanced at my face and realized that my make-up still looked decent! Not stunning, but definitely passable. No one had any idea that I didn't wake up, wash my face, and put on new make-up that morning. I put it through a similar test Wednesday when I had to wake up early for a meeting and then planned on coming home and taking a nap until my afternoon classes. Used the spray again and lo and behold after I woke up from my nap my make-up looked exactly like it did before I fell asleep. I'm totally a believer now! Will absolutely be repurchasing, this spray is great!

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 10/24/2012 4:34:00 AM More reviews by satellite99

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this because of the great reviews but this really doesn't do anything for keeping my makeup around the T-zone where my mattifying primer, oil-free foundation, and setting powder all are gone after 3 hours with or without this product. I just don't see a difference. Also, its hard to get a good fine mist to evenly coat the face and can create wet drops over a finished face if sprayed from too close and waste of product if sprayed from too far.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2012 12:42:00 AM More reviews by irene0710

AMAZINGGG!!!! My friend told me to use a couple of spritz before clubbing and usually my makeup ends up smudged or ruined. This product was just unbelievable, i used like 3 spritz and all night my makeup stayed completely in place. I bought myself one, i'm going to repurchase and it's officially part of my daily routine a couple spritz and your set all day =] i'm so happy i found this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2012 11:11:00 PM More reviews by fragiles0ng

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Since I'm a heavy sweater (gross, I know) and have combo-oily skin, I find my foundation, blush, and bronzer tend to wear off easily. Out of the setting sprays I've tried (different Fix+ variations, Evian's Mineral Water), this one is the best. I wore it out to a club for my 25th birthday celebration last month, and when I stumbled home at 4am my makeup was mostly intact.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/14/2012 5:53:00 PM More reviews by marylopez82591

did nothing to control oil or longevity of makeup. Thinking about trying deslick?

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2012 1:12:00 AM More reviews by msmarielliejellie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I'm pretty weird about this product. First of all, let me tell you about my situation. I have dry skin. I don't wear primer, I don't powder, and I don't have to blot or set my makeup because it pretty much stays on and a good amount of time. But this was a gift and I thought that living in a very humid climate, this would make my makeup look and last so much longer. Well, it sorta did. I used this to sandwich my makeup. I don't wear foundation, only a liquid concealer that was long wearing in between and when I used this, the first thing I noticed was how 'fake' my skin looked. It literally looked like it had a satiny film on top, it doesn't look greasy or shiny, just not like skin. I guess this was one thing that didn't work for me, as it ought to look best when sprayed atop a powder when you set it in order to take away the cakey look and make skin look more natural...this overdid it.
The second this that didn't work out well was when I sweated...my face released two times the amount of sweat I normally do on a pretty hot day, I think it was because the product was holding onto my skin too much and it just couldn't breathe so it had to work twice as much. My face looked like I was throw a bucket of water and it was just nasty.
BUT--it gets better, not to mention a bit weird. When I patted my face with a tissue to get rid of the sweat. NO MAKEUP RESIDUE, which was a miracle. All those nasty sweat did nothing on my makeup, it really did hold it down and not make it melt away. And when I looked into my mirror, my makeup looked like nothing happened.
I'm giving this a 3 because I like it and I hate it at the same time. I don't think I'll be wearing this on an everyday basis granted it made my skin look weird but if I do decide to go out or on pretty long days, I'd spritz this on.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2012 11:16:00 AM More reviews by Evilyn1983

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

First let me say, I love UD...PERIOD. It's probably my favorite makeup brand. BUT this is one of the products I never understood until I actually tried it. I didn't want to shell out full price, so I used a sample I got from Sephora. LOVED IT. Thankfully, the Deluxe size went on sale at UD.COM, and I picked it up. It literally, sets your makeup and it does NOT budge!! I have really oily skin, so my makeup tends to slide around after a few hours. With this stuff, I can get sweaty (it doesn't claim to be an oil absorber), but my makeup will not slide around. It is an awesome product! I use it sparingly (2 sprays maybe?) and on special occasions only. I would buy it again, but not at the full price...I just can't justify the regular for essentially "water".