November 27, 2014 | 1096 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Urban Decay - All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2012 7:18:00 AM More reviews by JerseyRoja

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It does the job. I really like how it holds my eye makeup. As to skin, it makes my foundation stay matte longer. I like this product a lot.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/26/2012 10:41:00 AM More reviews by doris98

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Like AsylumAddiction below, I wanted this to work harder for me for what it costs. It does take away the powdery/cakey look, but water can also do that, and only makes my makeup stay in place minimally.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2012 9:39:00 PM More reviews by Moolion

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

This is a great setting spray that keeps my oily face matte and looking fresh all day, LOVE! Also the spay bottle is amazing as it only lets out a very fine mist. i will be repurchasing this when i run out

rated 3 of 5 on 12/20/2012 2:10:00 AM More reviews by AsylumAddiction

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I wasn't really looking for a setting spray per say, but something to take away the cakey/powdery look away once I finished my makeup. It did that wonderfully. However, when I spend $32 dollars (once tax is added and all that), I expect it to set my makeup, too. I didn't notice any more staying power than normal. It didn't matter if I used a little, the recommended amount, or a lot of the product. I'll be returning it, because $32 is a lot of money!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2012 9:35:00 AM More reviews by smatte77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've been eyeing this product for awhile, but never wanted to take the plunge because I couldn't justify spending $36 on something I really didn't really need. However, I noticed on UD.com they were selling the XL size for like $18, so I had to go for it. This product does what it claims to do. The nozzle is perfect and the mist is so light that the first time I used it I had to make sure I was even pointing it directly at my face. The formula is perfect. There is on caveat though -- and it's hard to explain. I overheat a lot, it has to do with me having long, thick hair I guess. I get hot easily. I notice that when my face does start to perspire, I can almost feel like some sort of veil or something is on my face blocking it. Like my pores want to sweat, but they can't?? Told you it was weird and hard to describe. Anywho, I think in the summertime it will be more bothersome, but overall this product lives up to the hype and it's claims. I will re-purchase.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2012 2:15:00 PM More reviews by izzybella

Wasn't a fan of this product. I don't think it did anything in terms of making my makeup last longer, and it was hard to get it to spritz properly. I ended up getting a shot of All Nighter in the ear, and it dribbled down my cheek when I managed to get on my face. I applied it to the right side of my face only, and by the end of the day you couldn't really tell the difference between the two sides. This is a good product to have if you can get it to work for you. For reference I have combo skin.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2012 11:10:00 AM More reviews by LTETobago

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm on the fence about this product. I feel as if it works great and my MU does seem to last all day but its so weightless I guess i dont know if it really is working. I keep checking and yes its still there, I say it lasts about 16 hrs..you may want to touch up in 10 hrs and then respray. i loved my ELF mist spray which was very heavy and wet but i admit this is better. Downfall is the price, i paid $12 for a small bottle, the big one is over $30 but $18 at the website...will i repurchase yes

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2012 12:21:00 PM More reviews by katyren

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This product really does work, I use it everyday to keep my make up in place and rarely require touch ups, I also use it on nights out and my make up is still intact when I get in! It is quite expensive but lasts for quite a long time as you don't need much.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2012 11:23:00 AM More reviews by lpaulsen33

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The first couple times I used this product I was just 'meh' about it, until last weekend when I fully put it to the test. I guess in my day-to-day uses I hadn't given it the opportunity to prove to me what this spray can do. Maybe I hadn't noticed how great it was because my make-up normally stays on alright anyways. I sprayed this on before I went out Friday night though, stayed out a little too late, and ended up not washing my face before collapsing in bed for the night. I woke up late for my Saturday morning brunch and just ran out the door. Half way to brunch I glanced at my face and realized that my make-up still looked decent! Not stunning, but definitely passable. No one had any idea that I didn't wake up, wash my face, and put on new make-up that morning. I put it through a similar test Wednesday when I had to wake up early for a meeting and then planned on coming home and taking a nap until my afternoon classes. Used the spray again and lo and behold after I woke up from my nap my make-up looked exactly like it did before I fell asleep. I'm totally a believer now! Will absolutely be repurchasing, this spray is great!

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 10/24/2012 4:34:00 AM More reviews by satellite99

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this because of the great reviews but this really doesn't do anything for keeping my makeup around the T-zone where my mattifying primer, oil-free foundation, and setting powder all are gone after 3 hours with or without this product. I just don't see a difference. Also, its hard to get a good fine mist to evenly coat the face and can create wet drops over a finished face if sprayed from too close and waste of product if sprayed from too far.