Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray

3.9

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Aqua (Water), SD-Alcohol 39-C, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Isononyl Isononanoate Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Sodium Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate PVP, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Methyl jkDiisopropyl Propionamide, Dimethicone PEG-7 Phosphate, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Glucdonolactone, Sodium Benzoate, Glycereth-5 Lactate, Methyl Methacrylate Cross Polymer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Fragrance. hh

on 8/18/2013 11:04:00 PM

Love this product! Feel great on my face, doesn't break me out, gives my make-up an awesome look, and helps it last so much longer. I used to have to re-apply some make-up half ay through the work day but when I started using this I didn't have to do that any more.

on 8/16/2013 11:17:00 AM

Much like Urban Decay's De-Slick Setting Spray, I just don't get what this product is about. I've heard a lot of rave reviews about how amazing these sprays are supposed to be but for some reason they just don't work on me.

As with De-Slick I've tried various different ways of using this; after moisturising before applying my foundation; after foundation before applying the rest of my makeup; and after applying a full face of makeup. But it just doesn't work! All I seem to achieve is a shiny face and after a few hours my face looks greasy too.

I'm guessing these aren't going to suit everyone and sadly I seem to be one of those people who just can't get along with this product. I'm glad I only paid for the travel-sized version as the full-sized at 19.50GBP would have been a complete waste of money. As it is I can see the travel-sized version just sitting on my dresser until the use by date comes round and I throw it out. Hugely disappointing!

on 8/15/2013 4:47:00 PM

It works really well keeping my makeup looking fresh all day. The spray is very fine. It keeps shine from breaking through pretty well. I'm not crazy about the new white packaging because it doesn't look nice for long and it shows makeup fingerprints and needs to be wiped down often. I like that a travel size is available at Ulta since the regular packaging is somewhat large.

I have also tried the NYX Matt finish setting spray which I found worked better but really dried me out if used two days in a row. UD All Nighter is not as drying and has a much finer mist. It is a good option for those of us with combination skin.

on 8/15/2013 4:21:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is good because I normally get sticky and my make up will fade like crazy. My make up stays on longer with this. It still fades, but barely. It's mainly for your face. It really works! After running outside and my make up was still intact--- it's a great product. Definitely helps!

on 8/15/2013 12:38:00 PM

Maybe I'm not using it right but this stuff blows. Never once has it made my makeup stay put. It doesn't do anything short of making my face wet for 2 minutes.

on 8/13/2013 5:03:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Sooo happy with this product. I think I'm on my third bottle. My face is not complete without it. Not only does it keep your face looking perfect for a very long time, but the moisture feels great and actually makes your makeup look BETTER. Really just puts the finishing touch on your face. Also, if I find my face makeup isn't blended with my neck, instead of caking more makeup on, I'll just spray All Nighter to moisten it up and blend it with a sponge. Works wonderfully.

I can't live without this product. I know a lot of people don't use this on a daily basis but I can't imagine not finishing my makeup without it. I'm a busy girl and always on the go so I need my makeup to stay in place all day with only a few touch ups. I have to say that it gives my skin the most amazing glow but when it does get too shiny I just use my Rimmel matt powder in my T-zone and off I go. I love it and can't live without it.

on 8/6/2013 3:08:00 PM

I like this stuff a lot. I like the cooling feeling of the spray (even though it's not the spray specifically meant for cooling, it still does). I don't feel like my makeup is running later on. I think the bottle is a bit redundant with the cap and then another cap over it and a box, but hey, you can just take it off. I think it does a better job of 'de-slicking' than the one meant for 'de-slicking' though. I'd buy this one over the 2 others of this type by UD.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

It takes the powdery edge off of my makeup and gives it a more natural set. However this product did little to extend the wear of my makeup. Overpriced and not worth the money. If you insist on using a UD setting spray, De-Slick works slightly better than this one.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Sigh. I was super excited when I bought this product only to be extremely disappointed. When you first apply the mist to your face it takes a bit to dry. When it is dry I felt that my face looked shiny. This is not a good look. To top it off, my makeup melted off my face as soon as I went outside. Terrible.

Its expensive and doesn't work. I found that the cheap victorias secret make up setter worked much better than this !