December 19, 2014 | 1381 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Urban Decay - All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2013 2:13:00 PM More reviews by tabriasmakeuplife

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

LOVE IT. If you have combo or oily skin, do NOT get this! You will most likely hate it. It works sooo well on normal skin because it gives your face a very subtle glow, yet sets your makeup all day!!!! It makes me feel so refreshed and it smells so nice. Sometimes I will put this on my face for a bit of a pick-me-up because I instantly feel hydrated (well, my face does.) I will probably buy it again but it does cost a lot in Canada.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/2/2013 2:35:00 PM More reviews by Kkate142

I recently purchased this product using a 125 dollar giftcard I had recieveed to Sephora. I had wanted this for a while and thought why not. In Sephora, I quickly checked the reviews for this product on here.They seemed alright, so I purchased this. The packaging on this is great. The sprayer, I guess, gives you just the right amount of product. It is also a great mist. it doesn't leave your face drippping wet. The bottle (new version) is also very nice. I have had this for a little over 2 weeks and the sprayer has not gotten clogged or messed up at all. My problem mainly with tthis is that is madde my skin desert dry. I do not live somewhere very cold. I have normal skin. And this dried out my skin like no other. One morning using this, I thought I smelled an alcohol scent. I always save boxes and what not that my products come in. The second ingredient in this product is ALCOHOL. No wonder my skin is so dry. This also, does not work overly well. I am a student. I have 8, 45 minute periods throughout the school day and my makeup normally stays on until about period 5. This only made my makeup stay on until about hour 8. Which is okay for me. But I am expecting a little more out of this product. But it definitly works WAY better than MAC Fix +. I would purchse this over MAC Fix + anyday. Overall, i am looking foward to using this in spring and summer, because my skin will probably be more on the oily side, even though my skin isn't oily if that makes any sense. So, this isn't a total disappointment but I will be purchasing this again. But I would reccommend this to people will people more on the slightly oily skin and people who really would enjoy a nice setting spray that feels nice on our skin. Nice Try Urban Decay.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/1/2013 6:30:00 AM More reviews by RainbowbriteTT

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Now I'm not too sure if I got scammed because I bought this product off of Ebay and it could be that the seller put scented water in a bottle and shipped it for me. It just simply does not work. I am still oily and after four hours on a night out, the make up still moves. I've tried mac to Revlon to Dinair airbrush make up and the results are the same. However I did see slight improvement on my eye make up not smudging as much.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2013 6:06:00 AM More reviews by tigergirly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really like this so far, but it feels like a product I'll have to test during different seasons and conditions with different products. It's winter now, so my skin is dry and can be a bit patchy. In the summer it's very oily. I'm using Lorac's Natural Performance foundation, which has great lasting power already. It does tend to stick to dry patches, so this is where the spray shines. It makes me slightly dewy and really does make the finish and my blush last longer throughout the day. It minimizes the dry appearance- my makeup looks perfect from 5am to 10pm. I have extremely breakout-prone skin and no issues so far. Since I almost always use long-wearing products and it's not humid, sweaty summer, I can't comment on it's power in those conditions- I'll update in that case. Since this makes me more dewy, I imagine oil-control won't be great! For now, though, I will faithfully continue to use it and find it works for me. UPDATE: While this worked quite well, it unfortunately caused a nasty cystic breakout. I have sensitive skin that doesn't break out normally, but reacts to products. Not sure which ingredient(s) are to blame. Too bad!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2013 6:35:00 PM More reviews by Debdebga

This is one of those products that lives up to its claims. It works. Through the hot sun and sweat and tears and wind and even a round or two of pillows, yup, it holds makeup in place for many hours. I like the scent. I am working on my 5th bottle and plan on NEVER running out. I use my blowdryer set on COOL right after I finish spraying the Allnighter, it dries smoother and faster that way. It is rather expensive and the sprayer could be a bit higher quality, but if it gets a bit stuck, I just use a toothbrush and warm running water to fix it right up. I love this stuff.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2013 1:19:00 PM More reviews by anonyym

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This setting spray really makes a different on my oily skin !

rated 1 of 5 on 1/11/2013 2:11:00 PM More reviews by makeuphungry

This is just horrible! I dont understand the rave! Personally Mac Fix+ worked WAY better than this garbage. My makeup lasts as long with the spray as it will without it. Ive tried it so many ways. First as described (shake spray before putting on makeup then spray again once makeup is finished) and when I thought this was all just a waste of product I just kept using it once when I finished my makeup. At this point im just finishing up the bottle and I use it whenever my face looks cakey (not that this does anything for it; its just an excuse to use it up) TOTAL FAIL!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/10/2013 3:17:00 PM More reviews by jaycarr

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product was such a huge disappointment. This was my first experience with makeup setting sprays and will likely be my last. You do get a good amount of product in the bottle. The nozzle sprays it out similar to Windex, instead of a fine mist. The spray itself has a very light scent but goes on sticky. When it got on my eyelids all day I felt the sticky reside with every other blink. I had to play with it a couple times to see what application works best for me, as it does not spray on evenly. Keep your eyes closed or they will burn. It took 3-4 sprays a decent distance away from my face to coat it all. After 1-2 minutes to dry it set nicely. My makeup lasted a good 4-5 hours with minimal oil bleeding through. It's best when used at night. If you can snag a deluxe sample go for it, but I'll stick to setting powder when necessary.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2013 1:14:00 AM More reviews by Karidinka

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This works, but the instructions on the bottle are BS. I need much more than recommended to get the desired effect. I spritz the spray a couple of times all over my face, let dry, spritz over my entire face again, let dry, finally spray one last time over eye area only. MU lasts 12 h in place. Yes, some corrections and freshening up are still necessary during the day, but let's be realistic here... ;)

This is an expensive product, but worth every penny. The new bottles are pretty, I still have the old packaging that was ugly as crap.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/28/2012 11:15:00 AM More reviews by youcancallmekatie

I thought this would be the miracle cure for parties and dances and long days, I thought it would keep my makeup on. I was wrong, it seemed to do absolutely nothing...I might as well have been spraying my face with water. It didn't hold anything and didn't give me a matte finish or anything. After reading reviews maybe I'll try it again, but I do not recommend...don't waste your money.