Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray

3.8

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Aqua (Water), SD-Alcohol 39-C, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Isononyl Isononanoate Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Sodium Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate PVP, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Methyl jkDiisopropyl Propionamide, Dimethicone PEG-7 Phosphate, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Gluconolactone, Sodium Benzoate, Glycereth-5 Lactate, Methyl Methacrylate Cross Polymer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Fragrance. hh

on 5/4/2013 11:50:00 AM

All nighter is so AMAZING! It really holds up to its name! Went out last night, got home at 2am and makeup was still perfect! Too drunk to take a shower. Wake up the next morning and my makeup is flawless!! A++++++++++ :))))

on 4/30/2013 10:36:00 AM

I was so happy that these sprays come in a smaller bottle. I found it in sephora's bins when I was in line. The tester they had was the De-Slick spray, which was what I wanted, but in the bin were the All-Nighter sprays so low and behold, I got the wrong spray. I really wanted the De-slick one because my t-zone is oily and my makeup melts especially on my nose.
- The price of the travel sized bottle is O-K ($15 CAD) since I was happy they even came in a smaller size.
- I will say that the All Nighter spray did NOT help keeping oil at bay. which is the reason why i think the De-slick will be better for me.
- My makeup did stay put for a long time. Although it says all-nighter, I use this on a daily basis in the morning to set my makeup for the work day.
- Allnighter spray gets the most points for allowing my eye makeup and concealer+powder to stay on my face and not on my glasses!! amazing. This is the reason i hated wearing glasses, because it would ruin my makeup, create a crease on my face where the glasses sit and my lenses would get dirty. but ever since I've been using all nighter spray, its been a life saver.

on 4/29/2013 5:51:00 PM

This setting spray has become one of my "must-have" products for my daily makeup routine. Those with oily/combination skin would know how irritating it is to see your makeup smear and melt off throughout the day. This product helps to keep it in place. It does maintain your makeup for a long time but not as long as it says on the bottle. I find I have to re-spray if I am going out at night or else my makeup will start running. However, remember that I have oily skin so this problem may not happen to those with normal/dry skin. All I can really say is this product's effectiveness really depends on the person and their skin type. I love this product and will continue to keep purchasing it. (I wish it weren't so expensive though! BUT on the bright side, it has lasted me for over a year!) It's a small bottle that contains a lot of product!!

on 4/25/2013 11:43:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Wow. This product worked amazingly well for me!! After applying full coverage makeup, contouring, highlighting, liquid liner and mascara, I misted this on my face. It is 10:40 pm, and my makeup, which I applied at 10 am, is pretty much perfect. I'm use to looking in the mirror only to see makeup settled into lines and liner/mascara smeared onto my upper and lower lids. Well, not today! This. Stuff. Rocks! This is HG for sure.

on 4/25/2013 10:14:00 AM

I found this to be great and did what is meant to do. It set my make up without it being heavy or oily on my face. Expensive but little goes a long way. I also don't use every day.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Rushing around from place to place with not many spare moments to get my make up out and reapply has often left me quite horrified when I finally do get to see my appearance in the mirror!
Having fairly oily skin leaves me walking around like a greaseball after only a couple of hours of application, even with my religious skincare/priming routine before applying my foundation & powder in the mornings, I find my make up just sort of dissolves into a smeary mess. I really don't have enough time to stop and redo the whole thing again.

I bought this on a whim whilst out shopping a couple of days ago, only purchasing the travel size because to be quite honest, I wasn't expecting much. I applied this today against the instructions on the bottle, after reading various reviews on here, using about 3 or 4 sprays I misted my entire face before using any other product. I have to say I am extremely happy with the results! My make up has pretty much stayed intact through my busy day, I've been to school, then on to work and then out for some dinner with friends, and it wasn't until I arrived home AND got out of a steamy shower that I really noticed how much it had worked, my foundation looked almost as good as new and I hadn't once repowdered my face all day.
I'm going to continue using this and see how I get on with it, I do break out quite easily if I'm not careful, but so far so good! It shows how it pays out to splurge a little on a product sometimes!

on 4/20/2013 9:20:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I use this product every single day and keep a small one in my purse for touch ups. There's not much to say other than that it really does work. Sometimes I even use it as a primer in a pinch. The price hurts at first but a big bottle lasts ages. Will keep buying until I die or the product does, whichever comes first.

on 4/19/2013 1:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love the quality of the product and it lasts ages!! However I've had this about 5 months and the spray part of the bottle has let me down and now the product doesn't go on as even anymore.

on 4/16/2013 2:44:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The simplest experience I could give :
before using this product, whenever I wear specs after my finished face makeup, the powder would stained on the nosepad and the temple of the specs!
The first time i finished my face makeup with this product! I was impressed to see that NO Powders stained on my specs! I swear this happened!!

The next thing! It's really long lasting! as I have oily face, it last my makeup for more than 8hours when I was at school!!

the only con i would think of this product would be the price..
It cost about RM100+ in Malaysia... which is definitely a high price for a makeup spray... but overall the result is fantastic!!

on 4/14/2013 7:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Good setting spray, I don't notice much from it but i do like using it thru out the day.

Top Rated Urban Decay Products