November 21, 2014 | 1761 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Lemon Drop SPF 15

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2011 10:12:00 PM More reviews by musicianbeautician12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a really good buy for the price!! I love the rubbery surface and the way it clicks when it's all the way closed. It tastes good (always a plus), smells, good, and just feels good. Has a lip-glossy shine that makes it really nice and natural looking but still looking like you try to look good. (Trust me, I do!) The moisturizers do work and my lips are softer after I use this. It's nice for school, but my only problem is that the sphere shape is hard to fit into jeans. It looks kinda weird if you can fit it. Other than that, I would definitely get another and will be getting more of these.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2011 9:37:00 PM More reviews by Necolarptic

To start, this stuff was a ***** to get! I had to get my mom to pick me up some when she was traveling in DC! (Canadian girl here.) She had to go to a bunch of CVS of Walgreens... she basically bought as many as she could get her hands on, since they're reasonably inexpensive. (Yet eos charges in the neighbourhood of $15 to shop to Canada... thanks a lot.) I got this and summer fruit. This is by far my favourite. Very pleasant consistency, gives my lips a nice shine. I keep it in my make-up bag on the bathroom counter. I couldn't handle losing it, so I carry summer fruit in my purse. I like the staying power, and the ball is pleasant to apply. I'm not sure if it'd moisturize amazingly well in a normal setting. I'm a chronic lap balm applier... I re-apply even if it's not needed. The smell and taste are sweet and lemony and perfect imo. Wish it was readily available in Canada. On the other hand, it should last awhile!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2011 12:49:00 AM More reviews by sarahhjosephinee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I love this one! I have several of the EOS balms and this is my favorite! Its fresh and delicious smelling and it has SPF, which is always a plus.

Highly recommend.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2011 9:58:00 PM More reviews by oxnicoleox3

I think this is so raved about because of the packaging, and I agree! It's just fun! Who doesn't love chapstick in a ball? It can completely coat lips in one swipe. It's one of my favorites. It smells delicious and is very moisturizing. It really stays on my lips for a while and is quite thick.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2011 9:54:00 PM More reviews by elciexx

I can't really say enough good things about this product. The main reason I switched from Burt's Bees Pomegranate chapstick is because it contains carmine, which is an insect-based product, and I'm so glad I made the switch. I'll give a condensed pro/con list.

Pros:
• the packaging is adorable and I love the yellow color
• smells like the lemonade girl scout cookies
• tastes delicious and sweet, but not overpowering like summer fruit (I found that after a while summer fruit turned salty on my lips. GROSS! lemon drop doesn't do that)
• SPF! :)
• makes my lips a super nice healthy natural pink color
• leaves them soft & moisturized

Cons:
• the sphere doesn't fit in jeans pockets, so it's kind of a drag to carry around
• dries after a while, have to keep applying
• a tad bit expensive... but worth it

I'd definitely buy this again!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2011 5:53:00 PM More reviews by Blingbling07

I have to say, the Lemon one is the best! I have the pink one also, and i dont know why it's just not the same! The lemon one is just more creamy, moisturizing, smells better IMO, and lasts longer on the lips. I love the smell! so yummy!! and it also feels really nice, and tastes very good. However, i don't find this to be the best lip balm out there, it's not the most effective in making the lips less chaped because after a few hours your lips will be dry again..
but i love it none the less, its really cute :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2011 4:58:00 PM More reviews by Designgirl96

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love these EOS lip balms. I love the scent of this one also! It's my favorite! I wanted to buy another one the other day, since I just ran out a few weeks ago, but the only they had was the Melon one. I like that one too, but love the lemon scented one best!

I think besides it feeling and smelling good, people like it because of the packaging! I know I do!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2011 11:25:00 PM More reviews by peachykeen126

My HG lipbalm! Cute packaging, yummy lemon scent. I think this one moisturizes better than the other EOS balms. best of all, this one has SPF in it!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2011 8:37:00 PM More reviews by mollyrosemetzger

First let me start off with the pros:

The sphere feels wonderful in your hand; the rubbery coating gives a nice touch and makes the product seem more expensive (it reminds me of Nars blushes and smashbox eyeshadows). It opens smoothly and closes securely with a satisfying "click." The balm smells wonderful, like lemon candy, and moisturizes my lips just as well as my usual product, Chapstick.

And now the cons:

While the sphere is cool, it is also bulky--don't even try sticking this in your jean pocket. Because the balm has a larger surface area than a regular twist-up tube, it might be less sanitary, too. Finally, the product tastes great at first, like sweet and sour lemon candy, but after time, it tastes just sour, even bitter.

While it's not the most practical lip balm, you will certainly get compliments because it's so unusual!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2011 1:50:00 AM More reviews by pinkie35

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love everything about this stuff. Smells so good, just like true lemon and not plasticy like some of the others. As far as the formula, it melts right into my lips and moistures well without leaving a waxy residue. Love that it has SPF too.