Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation

4.1

WATER, DIMETHICONE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM CHLORIDE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ALCOHOL DENAT, FRAGRANCE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PANTHENOL, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, SILICA, GLYCERIN, PYRUS MALUS (APPLE) FRUIT EXTRACT, SODIUM HYALURONATE, CUCUMIS MELO (MELON) FRUIT EXTRACT, PRUNUS ARMENIACA (APRICOT) FRUIT EXTRACT, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, BENZOIC ACID, PANTOLACTONE, SORBIC ACID

I love this foundation. I have dry skin that tends to look shiny about mid-day, but something about this foundation makes my skin look amazing all day. It lasts all day for me and the match (51 Light Vanilla) is perfect for my fair, warm-toned skin. It is very easy to blend and gives a natural finish with a bit of a glow. I would definitely repurchase this when I run out or am close so that I always have a back up. One thing I should mention is that it has a VERY strong smell (a fruit scent). I personally like the scent, but after it is applied, the scent goes away.

This product is just amazing. For me it's the best foundation I've ever used. Skin looks so good after using it, especially that my skin is so weird - super dry mixed with oily.. yeah... soooo it's very light for skin and smells so good, I totally recommend that foundation, I don't wanna have any other :D :)
Oh I've forgot to say one and very important thing. One day I went to cosmetic store , put some Bourjois foundation on my hand, then all others I've found, Rimmel, Maybelline, Astor and don't remember what else, but yeah, tons of. I was looking for similar colour as Bourjois aaaaand. I didn't find one! Bourjois has totally different colours, you won't find any other foundation as this one, which is perfect.

on 9/28/2013 5:56:00 PM

I thought this was a good back up foundation however, it is quite yellow and does NOT stay on your skin no matter what primer you use or how oily or dry your skin is, i wouldn't recommended this product unless you only need it on for a few hours or want very sheer coverage by the end of the day, it didn't stick to dry patches which is a good thing.

on 9/13/2013 3:12:00 PM

Amazing fondation, skin looks amazing while wearing it, but I start to look oily after about 3 hours. This is ideal for normal to dry skin. Did not broke me out. Good value for money.

on 9/12/2013 3:58:00 AM

love this liquid foundation - it's very hydrating, gives quite a dewy finish and has quite a good staying power. I only use it applied very sheerly but it balances out my complexion perfectly. this product is a no-brainer for me.
the only negative is that on one of the shades I have the pump broke - that is kind of annoying since you cannot just screw it open when that happens.

on 9/11/2013 5:38:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Very happy with this product. Only needed one pump for whole face when using a foundation brush and the colour was good (I used light vanilla)

on 9/9/2013 4:57:00 AM

I love everything about this product. Easy to apply with fingers. Wears well in hot humid weather. Does not oxide. Good for mature skin. BUT it contains alcohol!!!! After a few days of use, I looked like I had a sun burn.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I've been really liking this product! The packaging is really good and has a pump, so very hygienic! The price is pretty good, although it's probably one of the more expensive drugstore foundations. It has worked well on my skin, perfectly in fact for my drier areas however oily areas have to be set with a powder but I wouldn't recommend it to oily skin types and if you're fond of the 'dewy' look you'll love this foundation, I would definitely say it gives you a 'healthy complexion' which my mum commented on the first time I wore it. If you're looking for good coverage, I'm afraid this might not be the foundation for you as the coverage is in my opinion light to medium, it goes on well with a beauty sponge because it applies a thin layer so i suppose you could build it up :)

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love this foundation, I was using the Armani Luminous Silk but I had to use 3 pumps to get the coverage I like and it cost so much! So I picked up this one in 55 (MAC NC37, Armani 6.5). It looks so natural, blends flawlessly and lasts well, I wouldn't say 16hrs though- but maybe with a good primer. It's not as glowey as the armani but I just mix it with my body shop Illuminator and then apply, if I had really red blemishes I just use concealer on them otherwise I'm good to go! I loved it so much I picked up the serum too xo

on 8/30/2013 6:54:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this foundation as I thought it looked nice with the bottle and the design but unfortunately It isn't very good, I have No.55 which is dark beige but it just comes out very orange and isn't really a very good blend, i also break into to spots quite frequently after every time i use it! it hasnt got bery good coverage either especially if your looking to cover freckles! I will certainly not be purchasing this again and I would not recommend this.

Video Reviews & Tutorials