September 20, 2014 | 1205 users online

Liquid - Bourjois - Healthy Mix Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2013 3:33:00 PM More reviews by lindsay90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a good high street medium coverage foundation. As I have oily skin, I wasn't sure I would like the finish or if it would last on my skin but I was looking for a dewy foundation. I use a buffing brush and setting powder with this foundation and this really makes a difference to the finish - long wearing and non greasy but slightly dewy with no cakeyness. When buffed into the skin I think it looks really natural and brightening, great for everyday!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2013 2:02:00 PM More reviews by Mirrorsonthewalls18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this product after seeing glowing reviews on you tube, and was not disappointed. This gives me a lovely finish, low-medium coverage and although it doesn't last all day on its own I wouldn't expect it to, but it definitely does with a primer. I recommend!!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/25/2013 7:37:00 AM More reviews by hcle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i dont understand what happend with this.
I have NC 30 dry-very dry skin
I get fantastic results with the bourjois 10 hour sleep effect, i look luminous and i get a perfect yellowy based colour for my asian skin

with this foundation it looks okay on application and then i become white, patchy and oily after sometime and i look like im wearing a mask. its really dissapointing! somehow i turn into a combo skin ! ill go back to 10 hour sleep..

rated 2 of 5 on 3/22/2013 1:53:00 PM More reviews by ZCeenie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

This foundation is definitely not made for oily skin. i have an oily t-zone and this doesnt last more than 2 hours on my skin. after two hours it looks greasy and settles into your pores.. its just YUCK! dont buy this if you have somewhat oily skin

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2013 6:58:00 PM More reviews by Mellymoomar

I recently picked this foundation up having heard and read so many positive things about it and can safely say overall I'm really impressed! For a drugstore foundation that is fairly inexpensive and readily available it really works. I was a little apprehensive at first because when tested on the back of my hand the lightest shade (51 Light Vanilla) seemed a little too dark for my pale complexion, but its a totally different story once its applied to my face. I have quite cool toned skin (normally NC15) and the yellow tones in the foundation seem to 'warm' my face up a little bit if that makes sense. It goes on very light but is very buildable at the same time, I'd say its a medium to full coverage. I like it because it doesn't feel too heavy on the face whilst giving me the coverage I want. Its also perfect for that dewy, luminous finish that I love, because I hate to be completely matte but at the same time I don't want to look too shiny or oily. It gives a really gorgeous soft finish. It doesn't break me out, doesn't dry my already dry skin out and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin either! Normally when buying a drug store foundation I have always stuck with L'Oreals True Match but Healthy Mix is quickly becoming a new favourite. Would definitely recommend and buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2013 11:05:00 PM More reviews by Ancatje

Dupe for Chanel Pro Lumiere which is now discontinued, but better colour range for pale skins. I am NC15 and their shade 51 matches me perfectly, whereas Chanel's lighest shade was too dark for me, apart from in the summer when I get a bit darker.
Coverage is medium, satin finish, can cling a bit to dry patches but depends how well you moisturise unerneath. Lasts well through the day on my combination skin, and doesn't make me oily.
I like the no SPF as well because I use an SPF moisturiser and don't want my foundation to interfere with that.
Very happy with this and have been using it on and off for a couple of years now!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2013 12:44:00 PM More reviews by iliketowatchpeople

I love this foundation ! I got it 2 days ago and I can already tell that I'm gonna love it so much and that I'll probably re-purchase it.
It looks and feels really nice on the skin, and it literally looks like you've got no makeup on and makes your skin look flawless. Many reviews say that the colours are too yellow but they're nowhere as yellow as the MAC studio fix fluid foundations, which are crazy-yellow. The colour (53) looks natural and nice on me, it's almost a perfect match. It's easy to apply and it smells HEAVENLY. My skin can get kind of oily but this foundation keeps it matte and i feel like it hydrates it ? So i think that i will definitely repurchase it !

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2013 9:35:00 AM More reviews by lovelyjubblyxo

- great coverage
- nice packaging, no waste of product
- pretty affordable at less than £10
- does need a powder on top (for me anyway) I have combo skin & this foundation doesn't have the best staying powder
- shade selection could do with offering some lighter and darker - pretty good for mediums though!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2013 7:17:00 AM More reviews by Annajadee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My favourite foundation. Great coverage buildable to medium, great yellow undertone shades. Look flawless no cakeyness. Lasts around 6 hours (when powdered), has a great natural finish covers most of my dark spots. I would suggest wearing a spf moisturiser underneath. Packaging is okay, its a pretty cheap plastic bottle and the pump has broken on me a few times. However i thought the smell would be much fruitier how people have described but i was way off, i don't like the smell. It reminds me of an old lady perfume, i can defiantly smell the apple and ginger in it but other then that a really nice foundation!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/16/2013 8:52:00 AM More reviews by biscuit3051

Nice foundation.Hardly no coverage,but nice to use as a base I think .It does feel nice on your skin,but I don't think it's a hard working foundation ! my skin s not oily,but it always comes off really quickly on me,between 1 and 2 hours.maybe better on super dry,sensitive skin that only needs something gentle and minimum coverage.on a good note the light colours are great.