September 17, 2014 | 2031 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Single in Nutty

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2011 12:03:00 AM More reviews by amaizeingndn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is such a great taupe shade. It's just the right amount of silver. The payoff is really great, and the I love using it everyday with just a bit of brown liner. The staying power is great, but I do use primer with it, so I can't really say what it's like without it. I haven't tried any of the other colors, but I will definitely keep buying this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2011 11:12:00 PM More reviews by socalgirl01

this is one of my go to eyeshadows when i am feeling lazy, i have gotten so many compliments on this color. I feel like it makes my eyes look even brighter. It has a wonderful color pay off, and lasts all day.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2011 11:09:00 PM More reviews by itsastreetlight

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Nutty didn't crease on me at all and is such a nice taupe shimmer/sheen. Good for beginners.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2011 10:50:00 PM More reviews by starapples

I got this buy one get one 50% off at Rite Aid, so I helped myself to this and Brulee for $3...!! Such a good deal for really good eyeshadows! Nutty is a very pretty taupe color, perfect for an everyday neutral look. I usually wear it with Brulee all over the lid with Nutty on the outer corner and crease. It's really pigmented and the formula is super soft and fine. It also somehow manages to stay on my lids pretty well and not crease too much even though I have oily eyelids and always need a primer. Reiterating many of the reviews, the packaging is a little hard to open, but I do appreciate it being small and non-bulky. Very small inconvenience for a great product at only $2. I'm really liking these color icon singles (I also have Penny) and hope they never discontinue them!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2011 7:26:00 PM More reviews by lmaha87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Heard rave reviews for the Color Icon eyeshadow palettes so when I saw this at Walgreen's, I saw Nutty and knew I had to try it since I'm a taupe fanatic.

I didn't expect this eyeshadow to be as good as it is. It goes on smoothly, blends easily, and is versatile for both daytime and nightime looks.

A great eyeshadow especially for the price. You seriously can't go wrong trying this out.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2011 12:45:00 AM More reviews by staci01

Found this and due to MUA raves I snapped it up! This is a great dupe for my beloved MAC Satin Taupe that I gave away a couple years ago and never replaced. Where it's not exactly the same shade, it's a bit lighter from what I remember, it's just as good and for a bargain price to boot. What I also love about this is that along with the silver shimmer it has green and copper shimmer. Gorgeous! My only complaints are that 1) it's so soft and there is fallout 2) the compact isn't that sturdy and 3) the shadow breaks easily so don't drop them! I accidentally dropped one while in store and it shattered to bits in the pan. Price is fantastic at $2! A steal! I hope that WnW keeps up the good work and brings out more fun and department store comparable shades!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/1/2011 7:12:00 PM More reviews by ckunkel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have alot of pink undertones and this turns orangey on me. It's actually a pretty ugly color.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2011 7:57:00 PM More reviews by fluttergurl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this eyeshadow so much; I use it almost daily for a soft daytime look. It's glam enough to make you feel pretty and like you're wearing something nice on your lids but not heavy or dark enough to make you feel like you're wearing too much makeup at 9am at the office. Almost every e/s creases on me, but this shadow doesn't. You can't beat the price either.

I just hate the packaging. I've broke quite a few nails opening the container. I'd recommend depotting this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2011 7:21:00 PM More reviews by sarahgorn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

I use this and WnW Brule very often. Nutty on my lid and up into the crease with Brule as a highlight is my go-to look for school when I have to be at class by 8 am. It's a very flattering color for my gray eyes and NC20 skin and it lasts pretty much all day, no primer needed. However, 2 things drive me absolutely crazy about this. First, the packaging. I hate WnW's eyeshadow packaging. I always end up breaking off my (admittedly weak) nails trying to get it open. This is true of Brule as well. Second, this eyeshadow is too soft. Yes it's nice for blending and whatnot but it will break if I look at it wrong. It broke once and I re-pressed it with alcohol and it was broken again within a week of fixing it! I didn't drop it or anything. Other than those minor annoyances, this is awesome stuff and I will continue to repurchase (I'll probably have to soon since it's broken again).

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2011 10:27:00 AM More reviews by DidgeridooYourNails

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Who thought that such a cheap product could be of such great quality? This is truly a great eyeshadow. The texture is smooth and the pigmentation is high. The brown is a bit more red than you would think just looking at pictures. I like the sleek packaging, making it super easy to have in your makeup bag to work. I reach for this color all the time!