April 17, 2014 | 1896 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon #252B Nutty

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2011 9:13:00 PM More reviews by neonpen

Love the color!!! It's cheap and it's a dupe for many high end and expensive eye shadows. I'm not too crazy about the packaging though. Will repurchase!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/16/2011 9:09:00 PM More reviews by Nola504

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love taupe e/s and wanted to like this but I don't. It appeared silver/frosty on my lid but a reddish brown in the crease.
If it were not for the reddish tint, I'd wear it sparingly at night with a lighter taupe. I'm glad I didn't spend a lot.
CG tapestry taupe is still my HG taupe e/s.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2011 9:15:00 PM More reviews by Crescent

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my Favorite everyday shade to use when I'm running late or just to lazy to do anything. It is great to just slap on with some eyeliner and head out the door.
I've been Dieing to get MAC's Satin taupe, but I'm way to poor to pay 14? bucks on a single eyeshadow. So I was Ecstatic to hear about a close Dupe for $2.
And as with the other single shadows from WnW, I love the packaging, small compact, with still a lot of product AND No Unnecessary packaging for extra stupid applicators and what not.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2011 8:39:00 PM More reviews by blackberrypatch

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this. I've tried to like Satin Taupe, but that always made me look tired (red eyes). This one is perfect. =)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2011 8:20:00 PM More reviews by ceruleanblue95

I happen to have both this, and Satin Taupe. Although they are similar, I find this to be a tad more silvery. For 2$ this is very pigmented, without being crumbly to the touch (think UD Half Baked). This is simply a beautiful eye shadow, with a fabulous texture. I can see why the makeup boards rave about this! On the downside, the only I have with these Wet n Wild shadows is that they shatter quite easily, sometimes I don't even drop them! When a tiny bit crumbles off, it simply gets worse and worse until the entire shadow is just crumbles and it has to be thrown away. This isn't really a huge problem, because it doesn't happen that often, and they are only 2$ a pop, but it still can get annoying. That said, Nutty is a beautiful taupe color that gets a lot of use in my collection.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2011 6:58:00 PM More reviews by G3uss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this eyeshadow! Wnw has been impressive lately. I sometimes even used it alone with brow highlighter.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2011 4:59:00 PM More reviews by cherrybaby240

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

At less than $2 this is a steal, and its so comparable to mac's satin taupe!
This is a great eyeshadow its very pigmented and smooth but you will deffinatly want to use a primer and a base under this. I have no complaint about the eyeshadow but the packaging is horrible! I couldnt open it, i came home very excited and tried to pry it open, it didnt work, it took 20 minutes of me trying to open it then another 10 w. with my dad trying to open it. Finally it opened lol.. but over all this is great and you will not regret purchasing it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2011 8:12:00 PM More reviews by thoughtbubble

This is a good basic taupe color. I use it on the lid as my base color when I'm doing a smoky brown. I love it. I used to use Clinique Lucky Penny as my HG neutral eyeshadow but I'm switching to this. It's so cheap and definitely comparable to more expensive brands.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2011 1:44:00 PM More reviews by enotkatya1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Very nice color.Good quality for the price. I like it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2011 11:49:00 AM More reviews by steffmd25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I really like this eyeshadow. The quality of it is very comparable to MAC or other high end brands. I usually use it as an all over lid color. I would purchase again, but with all the shadows I have in my collection, I'm sure I won't need to. The price is also awesome.