Cover Girl Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara

Price: $

Price: $

Water , Glyceryl Stearate , Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer , Disteardimonium Hectorite , Propylene Glycol , Stearic Acid , Copernicia Cerifera Wax Carnauba , Triethanolamine , Acrylates Copolymer , Synthetic Wax , Polyvinyl Alcohol , Lecithin , Propylene Carbonate , Oleic Acid , Alcohol Denat , Xanthan Gum , Benzyl Alcohol , Phenoxyethanol , Trisodium EDTA , Methylparaben , Glycerin , Panthenol , Ethylparaben , Sodium Laureth Sulfate , Simethicone , Propylparaben , Iron Oxides , Ultramarines May Contain , Titanium Dioxide May Contain

on 4/28/2011 7:05:00 PM

Love this! Much better than the blue Professional tube mascara. I stopped using CG mascaras due to the fact that there mascaras are really not (IMO) for sensitive eyes / contact wearers. But, this mascara doesn't bother my eyes as much as their Lashblast mascaras etc did so that's good.

PROS
Gives me great thick looking lashes
and some length
the color is dark
the formula leaves my lashes still feeling soft

CONS
- kinda bothers my eyes, but not as much as other mascaras

on 4/25/2011 1:30:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

The name is a lie, it didn't make my lashes super thick. But, it made my lashes super long and moderately thick :P. Really awesome mascara, cheaper than dept store mascaras and worked better than many of the ones I've tried.

The only thing I don't like is the brush that comes with it. I used the spike-ball brush that came with L'Oreal Telescopic and it let me get every little eyelash I have and make it super long.

Awesome mascara and totally worth the price. At least try it.. if you don't like it, then you're only out like $5.

on 4/18/2011 10:44:00 PM

HATE!!!! all this mascaraa did was clump and flake. when it says it gives u a super thick lash it gives u a gross thick lash!!! it dries very quickly. it is a good mascara for first timeres though but when it comes to about a month it will dry and clump and flake. never purchasing aagain!!!!

on 4/18/2011 8:47:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I read that this was to replace MF 2000 Calorie. It doesn't. I liked it when I first put it on, but by the end of the day....nothing but smudging. It looked like it was also starting to flake. I'll stick to my Dior Extase, much more expensive but worth it!

on 4/13/2011 10:31:00 PM

This is my HG mascara! I bought it several times over the past few years, and was always happy with the results. For some reason, I decided to try the new cover girl lash blast fusion (nowhere near the volume); I've tried mabelline's colossal (very voluminous/long, but SUPER runny and gave me spider lashes). Finally, I recently bought Mabelline define-a-lash because I heard it has a different consistency than the colossal. It was super thin, and although it gave my lashes some length, it made me look like I had approximately 5 eyelashes. Zero volume. Negative volume even.

I was not happy with any of these new mascaras, and I luckily found my Professional Super Thick Lash in my purse from last season. Tried it again...amazing!! My eyelashes are short-to-medium in length and super thin, and this definitely gives me great length and volume. Highly recommend!!!!!

on 4/13/2011 2:40:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

In summation:

Lashblast: Overrated
Super Thick: Underrated

This is a great, balanced mascara. It's long lasting and waterproof. It holds my curl (thank you Japonesque!) beautifully all day. No smudging, smearing, flaking or irritation. It's proportional between lengthening and thickening. No frills, and no hype. Love it.

on 4/11/2011 9:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

This was about $5 at target. Smudgeproof. Didn't have any flaking. Keeps curls. Removes easily with Neut. Eye Makeup Remover. This has a nice formula for every day definition (sorry not very thickening with one coat, but the trade-off is no clumps). Quite nice!

on 4/8/2011 7:26:00 PM

This does thicken lashes, but it also has made mine start falling out. I usually have long, healthy lashes. It's also hard to remove.

on 3/30/2011 6:16:00 PM

I've used the regular smudgeproof Professional mascara for many, many years. I did not even know about this one until I read it here.
My new HG. It makes my eyelashes dark, thick, and long, doesn't flake or smudge and washes off with soap and water. The brush is long, thick, and straight.
I'm curious to see how long the tube holds up. One of my gripes about the other Professional mascara is that they started to put less product in the tube and it didn't last hardly any time at all.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HG status! Thanks to the great ratings on MUA, I was able to try this mascara recently. At first I was hesitant due to the assumption that inexpensive mascaras were not of good quality, however this mascara is truly comparable to the high end mascaras if not better. Trust me I've tried them all from high end (Diorshow, Nars, Estee Lauder....) to low end brands. Too bad they don't make it in waterproof, otherwise it would've been perfect. Great dark color (in Very Black) and really curls your lashes (I use Shu Uemura eyelash curler and it stays curled all day). It doesn't smudge at all or flakes which is most important to me when it comes to choosing the right mascara. Highly recommend!