Cover Girl Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara

Price: $

Price: $

Water , Glyceryl Stearate , Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer , Disteardimonium Hectorite , Propylene Glycol , Stearic Acid , Copernicia Cerifera Wax Carnauba , Triethanolamine , Acrylates Copolymer , Synthetic Wax , Polyvinyl Alcohol , Lecithin , Propylene Carbonate , Oleic Acid , Alcohol Denat , Xanthan Gum , Benzyl Alcohol , Phenoxyethanol , Trisodium EDTA , Methylparaben , Glycerin , Panthenol , Ethylparaben , Sodium Laureth Sulfate , Simethicone , Propylparaben , Iron Oxides , Ultramarines May Contain , Titanium Dioxide May Contain

on 5/7/2011 11:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I can't believe how well this thickens my lashes for the price. It tends to clump a little bit if you apply too much at once. If you wait till one coat dries before appling the next one, it really does build thickness. It doesn't flake or smudge off either.

This is okay. I got this mascara to replace my Max Factor 2000 calorie, but I don't think the formula is similar at all. I like my eyelashes to be as black and thick as possible, but this just didn't do it for me. So far, L'oreal voluminous in carbon black is my second favorite right next to maxfactor.

on 4/28/2011 7:05:00 PM

Love this! Much better than the blue Professional tube mascara. I stopped using CG mascaras due to the fact that there mascaras are really not (IMO) for sensitive eyes / contact wearers. But, this mascara doesn't bother my eyes as much as their Lashblast mascaras etc did so that's good.

PROS
Gives me great thick looking lashes
and some length
the color is dark
the formula leaves my lashes still feeling soft

CONS
- kinda bothers my eyes, but not as much as other mascaras

on 4/25/2011 1:30:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

The name is a lie, it didn't make my lashes super thick. But, it made my lashes super long and moderately thick :P. Really awesome mascara, cheaper than dept store mascaras and worked better than many of the ones I've tried.

The only thing I don't like is the brush that comes with it. I used the spike-ball brush that came with L'Oreal Telescopic and it let me get every little eyelash I have and make it super long.

Awesome mascara and totally worth the price. At least try it.. if you don't like it, then you're only out like $5.

on 4/18/2011 10:44:00 PM

HATE!!!! all this mascaraa did was clump and flake. when it says it gives u a super thick lash it gives u a gross thick lash!!! it dries very quickly. it is a good mascara for first timeres though but when it comes to about a month it will dry and clump and flake. never purchasing aagain!!!!

on 4/18/2011 8:47:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I read that this was to replace MF 2000 Calorie. It doesn't. I liked it when I first put it on, but by the end of the day....nothing but smudging. It looked like it was also starting to flake. I'll stick to my Dior Extase, much more expensive but worth it!

on 4/13/2011 10:31:00 PM

This is my HG mascara! I bought it several times over the past few years, and was always happy with the results. For some reason, I decided to try the new cover girl lash blast fusion (nowhere near the volume); I've tried mabelline's colossal (very voluminous/long, but SUPER runny and gave me spider lashes). Finally, I recently bought Mabelline define-a-lash because I heard it has a different consistency than the colossal. It was super thin, and although it gave my lashes some length, it made me look like I had approximately 5 eyelashes. Zero volume. Negative volume even.

I was not happy with any of these new mascaras, and I luckily found my Professional Super Thick Lash in my purse from last season. Tried it again...amazing!! My eyelashes are short-to-medium in length and super thin, and this definitely gives me great length and volume. Highly recommend!!!!!

on 4/13/2011 2:40:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

In summation:

Lashblast: Overrated
Super Thick: Underrated

This is a great, balanced mascara. It's long lasting and waterproof. It holds my curl (thank you Japonesque!) beautifully all day. No smudging, smearing, flaking or irritation. It's proportional between lengthening and thickening. No frills, and no hype. Love it.

on 4/11/2011 9:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

This was about $5 at target. Smudgeproof. Didn't have any flaking. Keeps curls. Removes easily with Neut. Eye Makeup Remover. This has a nice formula for every day definition (sorry not very thickening with one coat, but the trade-off is no clumps). Quite nice!

on 4/8/2011 7:26:00 PM

This does thicken lashes, but it also has made mine start falling out. I usually have long, healthy lashes. It's also hard to remove.

Popular Mascaras