July 23, 2014 | 1296 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - SuperStay 24HR Makeup - New Version

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2011 9:57:00 PM More reviews by katiedelaney

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

i love this foundation. I have re-perchased this a couple of times now. I use it everyday. I'm in the shade 'nude' and I love the 'yellow' colour of it. I fake tan so it matches really good. It lasts all day and doesn't make my oily skin oily. Love it

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2011 11:58:00 PM More reviews by aliciaann1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I absoluetly love this foundation! Its amazing. I've been using this stuff for a couple months now and I am in love. I like how it doesn't leave my skin oily (in my T-zone, nose and chin area) it gives me full coverage, even when wearing a little bit.
The only things I don't like about this product is how much it is..its kindof expensive and I wish it came in a pump..I have to pour it on the top of my hand..sometimes a lot comes out and its too much. But I'm getting used to that now. Those are my two complaints about this product. But I will definetly be buying it again! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2011 5:23:00 AM More reviews by mzmaheen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I think this product is amazing, I was a die-hard Colorstay fan, but I couldn't really find my shade and it always wore off for me. I ended up picking this up and I just love it, I've been using it ever since. I still haven't found my perfect color, But i mix Superstay in nude with Fit me (darker shade), and it works PERFECTLY. Doesn't really wear off!!!

My advice:
Wear it with Moisturizer and Primer - It definitely makes a difference. (I use Ponds dry skin Cream and Hard Candy Primer (white/clear).
After you blend it with your foundation brush, run a clean kabuki brush over your skin to get the PERFECT streak free looking skin.
Use a bit of highlighter, A little bit goes a long way.
I use the Victoria's Secret Face Poweder to set it.
----------
Cons:
It does come off on clothes/napkins or whatever, but i definitely don't need to constantly apply it.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2011 3:56:00 PM More reviews by kaitlyncleaveley

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Very good product......Users Beware tho...although it DOES blend very very well and the coverage is hellamazing! ;) .. its so TRUE what they say about the shades being SUPER DARK probally too dark for alote of women with fair fair skin. thats where im lucky i JUUUST am able to wear it, it looks a littl dark but i wear it anyway ;) so if you are lucky enough to find your shade BUY IT you will love it

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2011 11:43:00 AM More reviews by dddoxie

To preface, I can say that in general, I dislike the majority of Maybelline's makeup. I only have 2 things that I purchased and continue to use (Define-a-Brow and Dream Matte Powder). So...sort of hesitant to pick up this foundation, but I've heard a lot of good YT reviews so I gave it a go. So glad I did!

This has amazing semi-matte coverage which does not make me oily at all. I could still blot but it's not like I'm a greaseball after a couple of hours. The foundation is also light coverage but very buildable.

I got it in Sand Beige and it is EXACTLY my skintone, not even the slightest bit off in any way, shape or form. (I'm NC20 right now for reference.) I normally apply 2 layers because I need a bit more coverage right now, but once my skin clears up a bit I would only need one. It blends in so beautifully to my skin too. Never looks cakey.

I'm so glad I found this DS gem. It will be in my arsenal for quite a while!

As far as it staying for 24 hours...yeah, who knows. I'll never wear my m/u that long, but it lasts for a full day's wear for me (about 10 hours).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2011 12:23:00 PM More reviews by dbmiller

I've been trying different drugstore liquids. I have really enjoyed using the long lasting ones. I am consistently a victim of makeup meltdown, even though I have very dry skin. So as far as this goes, I have to say that those who say that this is more blendable than Revlon Colorstay are crazy. I think the exact opposite of that statement. I also think that this is more matte and provides more coverage than Revlon Colorstay. I prefer a more dewy finish, so I just take down the matteness with a highlighter or shimmery bronzer. This is a full coverage foundation. I have yet to test the longevity of this, which I will update on. But as for now, I like it, although I think I like Colorstay a little more than this because of the finish and that Colorstay has SPF, which this does not. UPDATE: I'm not sure I buy the zero transfer claim because everytime I touched my face, makeup came off. It also didn't look as fresh as ColorStay by the end of the day, which was a very hard day, btw. UPDATE: Wore this for about 15 hours the other day and it still looked gorgeous at the end of the day. Set it with a luminous setting powder and it looked lot less matte and dry.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2011 8:51:00 PM More reviews by naturalbeauty2468

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

this foundation is very good. its a bit heavy though so what i do is mix it with a bit of my moisturizer and put it on like that. its very natural and the coverage is good. its a pain to remove but lasts up to 16 hours wich is very good. overall this foundation is very good, but i would not buy it again because there are better foundations out there.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/28/2011 8:30:00 PM More reviews by latindrprincess

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product does not do what it says it does not last very long and I need something that lasts at least 10 hours. This only lasts about 5 before it starts to oxidize. The coverage is. Very heavy but doesn't last long I can get the same results from a lighter foundation. Color selection is pretty good I'm true beige and it matches my skin perfectly. I tired honey beige and it's to dark and orange for me. Overall the product is ok. It's not doing what I wanted to due which is stay put all day. Then again I have oily combination skin which may be affecting how long it lasts and I have not used a primer with it. I don't want to load a whole bunch of crap on my face.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/20/2011 8:05:00 AM More reviews by zany05

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this product in the beginning of September and I regret it. When I was in shop shade "Nude" seemed fine, but when I got home and tried it out it turned out to be SO pink, but other colors didn't match at all. Everything was too dark or too pink or too orange.
In general, coverage was fine, I'm not sure if it really lasts 24 hours, after 7 hours sure it started to look kinda oily. Although my skin is oily and I haven't found foundation which makes me stay matte all day long. But the choice of shades is the worst thing about this foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2011 12:19:00 PM More reviews by Bamababy99

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I would have to say this is my HG foundation. I normally use a foundation up, then try a new one. But, I always go back to this one! I have normal/ dry skin with a good bit of redness. I stipple on, with a brush, 2 thin layers and let it dry. Then, apply a light dusting of loose powder, and I'm set! It looks even better as the day/ night goes on. I can't push myself to department store makeup. I have good skin, already. So I don't feel the need to spend 30 bucks. I am young, as well. My drugstore makeup works just fine. I reccomend this to anyone. It is amazing. Although, I would like a pump! I will continue to buy this until another new foundation comes about. Thanks, Maybelline!