August 27, 2014 | 982 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner (All Shades)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2013 8:54:00 PM More reviews by DeborahTX

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I decided to try this as a trusted blogger I read regularly said it seemed to be a dupe for the more expensive Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner. (And I was able to get to a drugstore but not a cosmetic counter, and didn't want to spend online for the pricier product!) At any rate, I don't know if it is a dupe, but I really like this product. It stays put and doesn't require a completely steady hand. Really happy with it--blends well but doesn't cause raccoon eyes! My go to.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/12/2013 7:38:00 AM More reviews by Mariacortez

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like how it goes on easy & you don't need much gel to get the look you want buttttt I dnt know if its me but after a few hours or so it would leak I try so many eyeliners all seem to leak after a while

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2013 1:31:00 AM More reviews by FroYoAndFridays

This is an AMAZING eyeliner!
I have tried several gel eyeliners and all dried out on me within weeks. That was awfully annoying so I decided to just get a slightly more expensive one.

If you know anything about makeup here in Singapore, you would know it's bloody expensive. This was only a few dollars less than the Mac Fluidline, it was either this or that for me. I ended up getting this obviously.

That was 7 months ago and the stuff is still moist and creamy smooth which is AMAZING!
THIS APPLIES SMOOTH AS MOUSSE~ STAYS ON LIKE CEMENT AND WASHES OFF LIKE, I DON'T KNOW... WATER??? Anyway, it's really easy to take off. It is LEGIT waterproof and stays on the tightline and waterline without transferring which is AWESOME.

Would I recommend it? OBVIOUSLY! If you're in search of a new Gel Liner, just get this one! It's GREAT!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2013 1:27:00 AM More reviews by Stephaniemgar

I LOVE LOVE this eyeliner!! And I will keep repurchasing this forever! I have never had anymore trouble looking for eyeliners since I came across this amazing gel liner, the fact that it comes with a brush is great too plus the brush is just amazing! It's so easy to use! I just love it I've tried the black and the eggplant, there both great sometimes I mix them together, I just move this I highly recommend!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2013 6:13:00 AM More reviews by floral88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

in love with it ever since I saw it, dark black, and stays for 8 hours
brush is pretty awesome too, if you keep it clean

rated 2 of 5 on 8/3/2013 2:24:00 PM More reviews by buidianaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I tried to make myself love this product but I couldn't. I have oily eyelids and always use a paintpot or primer before applying eyeliner. Even with a primer, I find this eyeliner smudges where I wing my liner and on the bottom of my eyes. It takes forever to set and when I'm just about ready to curl my lashes for mascara, the curler will take off some of the liner or smudge it. It's not long lasting, it will fade and you will have to touch it up. It's a shame that I had to throw this out but I just hated it that much. I wouldn't recommend this at all, there are way better drugstore gel liners out there. Will not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/31/2013 8:17:00 PM More reviews by Jskerkie

Pretty basic gel eyeliner. I do notice a slight smudging and smearing but nothing drastic. I do wish it was completely smear proof though.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2013 7:51:00 PM More reviews by Tam94

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using this gel eyeliner for quite a whole and it is the best one i have tried so far. I personally do not like the glossy eyeliner look and this defo does not five me that, the finish is very retro with the extreme matte black finish. The packaging does cause the product to dry out but stick it over boiling water and is good as new :D

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2013 6:07:00 AM More reviews by KristinRuiz94