December 20, 2014 | 1642 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner (All Shades)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/26/2013 7:41:00 PM More reviews by uhlizubeth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've had mine for a while now and I'm really surprised that it hasn't dried out. I wouldn't say this is the best cream eyeliner ever but it does the job. It lasts and doesn't smudge all over the damn place or flake. I do use the brush that came with the eyeliner and haven't had any problems with it. This is reliable, but I plan on trying out the Essence eyeliner once I'm finished with this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/26/2013 6:47:00 PM More reviews by sofinthesky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Good stuff, didn't have any problem with it.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/26/2013 4:44:00 PM More reviews by joselineochoa

sucks smudges alot

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2013 11:38:00 PM More reviews by Inayah

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a really good gel liner! I love it and it lasts all day on my waterline. It also doesn't irritate my eyes. it's creamy and it glides on smoothly The lasting power is great! Doesn't flake or smudge. I have two colors the Blackest Black and Brown and the both work the same for me. Both colors have no shimmers or glitters at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2013 6:01:00 PM More reviews by EmoCupcakezz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Oh goodness... I LOVE this stuff! I've had the most difficulties trying to find an eyeliner that wasn't gloppy and smearry... and here it is. Behold! It's seriously the greatest eyeliner ever (: and even though the tub is really small.... the product lasts for a long time. This is my HG eyeliner!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2013 2:19:00 PM More reviews by Caramel_Apples

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been using this for about four months now, so I guess it's about time I wrote a review. This has really become a staple for me. I originally bought this in "brown" and liked it for everyday, but when I wanted a black eyeliner I tried a few other brands for a change. I tried several drugstore brands and two high-priced ones, and this still reigns as my favorite. The only time it ever smudges is if I either sleep in it or directly rub it off, otherwise it stays put. Color is great for a natural look. The little pot lasts forever, I still have about half of the brown shade left after using it dozens of times. The tool it comes with is OK, but I find it tends to feel a little rough after maybe 10 applications and got weak about halfway through the pot. I do prefer to use a separate liner brush.

In short, this is great quality for under $8.

edit: I bought this liner in "blackest black", and it seems the formula for this color is different because I do get smudges much more often than with the brown color. Because of the smudging, I'm lowering the score from 4 to 5. The brown shade is worth a solid 5, but I'd give the black version a 3.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/23/2013 12:39:00 PM More reviews by meredithann0714

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff does smudge if you use it under your eyes, as well as on top lash line. I bought this because I had a coupon, but should have stuck with the L'Oreal Infallible gel laquer liner, much better brush and wearability. It's worth the extra dollar or two, by far.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/23/2013 12:31:00 PM More reviews by ssroba085

Don't waste your money, this product is terrible. Colour transfers and smudges all over top of lid. Cannot understand why MUA's are raving about this product let alone naming it as a dupe for far more superior high-end gel liners. Brush it comes with can go straight in the bin, only positive thing is it's decently pigmented.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2013 8:46:00 AM More reviews by Natashaaxo

Best eyeliner gel pot ever! This eyeliner comes with a thin applicator brush making it easy to apply. The formula is so great and I prefer it over MAC Black Track gel eyeliner.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2013 12:13:00 AM More reviews by cosmie24

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I kept eyeing down this product at work so I read some reviews on it and some of them weren't great. My mom asked me to pick it up for her so when I got home, I wanted to try it. I LOVE this gel liner. I went and bought it right after. It's so perfect and glides on so nice. The brush is great and it's so easy to apply. Also, never smudged. I just love it.