July 26, 2014 | 1421 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner (All Shades)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2013 7:51:00 PM More reviews by Tam94

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using this gel eyeliner for quite a whole and it is the best one i have tried so far. I personally do not like the glossy eyeliner look and this defo does not five me that, the finish is very retro with the extreme matte black finish. The packaging does cause the product to dry out but stick it over boiling water and is good as new :D

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2013 6:07:00 AM More reviews by KristinRuiz94

I Like It But It Doesnt Stay On As Long As I Would Like

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2013 11:09:00 PM More reviews by sc182

great product !!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2013 8:31:00 PM More reviews by mintygreen02

this is absolutely awesome!!! the consistency is great, you can build up the depth of color, the brush is good too its small enough to get in to any angle. what I love the most is that this is such a good price for the great value! I still have some,(bought it like 9 months ago or so) and this is nowhere near dry!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2013 5:58:00 PM More reviews by mariejw

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This was my first gel liner ever, and I don't think I'll ever buy any other gel liner than this. It goes on so smooth, it is very pigmented, and matte. I also like to use this in my crease when I'm doing a dark, black smokey eye. This also does not budge for anything once it has set. I've slept with this and it has looked and felt the exact same as the night before. But ut is also not that hard to remove with makeup remover. All in all, LOVE IT.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2013 3:28:00 PM More reviews by FinXtin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

This was the first gel liner I ever purchased and I think it's pretty good for its price. The package comes with an application brush and a pot that contains the product. I like the application brush but prefer to use an angled eye brush especially if I'm in a rush. I purchased the black color, I think it's called "blackest black".
It is long lasting and does not fade or move on/in the eyelid crease. It is also easy to apply (smooth application). The only problems I have is that after a while the pot dries up and becomes hard this becomes problematic, this happened to me after using it for 5 months. To combat this problem it helps to close it right after use. Adding a drop or two of water and leaving it overnight helps, but not much. It is also a good idea to clean the brush after use, since the product will become hard on the brush as well.
Another problem I had was that on the outer v-shape of my eye (Outer eye corner) some of the product would mix with my natural face oils and form a weird mix or puddle that can be fixed with wiping it up with a tissue.

Overall the product is great and long lasting. The main problem isn't with application, but maintaining the product so it doesn't harden in the pot.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2013 3:24:00 PM More reviews by jbbendt

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I adore this stuff. will last absolutely all day on me and even into the next day if I'm not seriously dedicated with the makeup remover. Beautiful staying power, a nice black, and the brown is nice too. I do wish they had a darker brown, though, as on me it looks very light, but its perfect for the lower lashline. The brown is my absolute favorite. So much product for what you pay for it, too. I hear it's the exact same thing as Mac's blacktrack, but for a portion of the price <3 the little brush comes in handy, too.

I misplaced mine though so I have to find it. I miss my thick cat eye!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2013 3:19:00 PM More reviews by marshmello

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I purchased this in the royal blue shade over a year ago. It was on clearance at Rite-Aid so I figured it would be a good time to try it. I'd heard so much about it but wasn't all that impressed after my 1st couple of attempts. Well fast forward to a couple weeks ago. I was in the market for a new, much more pigmented black liner and remembered all the raves for this product. I decided to purchase the Blackest Black shade and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!! I was sleeping on this product for soooo long. I was a slave to liquid eyeliner until I discovered how good gel liner is. It is the blackest black and stays put ALL day. I'm still trying to perfect my winged liner but with a little more pratice I'll be a pro. I really like this product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2013 3:52:00 PM More reviews by VicklePickle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm too lazy to deal with/wash a brush and prefer a warmer brown, so I've switched to Almay's liquid, but I wore this on one eye and MAC's dipdown fluidline on the other and they both looked and wore exactly the same. I also thought that the brush that came with this worked pretty well! Hope that helps someone!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2013 11:39:00 PM More reviews by danaylchan

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!! Had it over a year now, and it's still perfect!

I have incredibly watery eyes. Not kidding and no matter what liner I use on my tight or waterline, it will come off!!! Except this one, (comes off my water line after 5 hours but that is still the best I have seen,) It glides on very well and doesn't come off in the shower.

I have the black and purple one. Black on my tight line is my every day look and if I want to make my eyes stand out, I use a little bit of the black the inner corner of my waterline, then use the purple on the rest of my waterline. Gives an slightly subtle sultry look AND brings out my brown eyes!

The only thing I don't like is that I have to wash the brush everyday, I am very lazy. Don't get me wrong, the brush that comes with it is FANTASTIC, granted I don't have much else to compare it to but I think it does the job well enough for what I need it for that I don't need anything else. Although, I would recommend an angled brush for the winged looks. I am quite new with make up so I have a bit of trouble doing the winged look with the brush it comes with. Thankfully, I got a cheap but pretty decent set of brushes so I have more brushes to use with this. I am not even sure what the brushes are for, just that it's small enough and that it works...

All in all, wonderful product and I hope it never discontinues!