eos Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

3.4

Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Beeswax (Cire D’abeille), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Natural Flavor, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Linalool

on 12/31/2013 4:44:00 PM

not a fan of the smell makes me sick, but it's very moisturising!!

on 12/30/2013 6:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

These are cute little balms. This one smells nice --- exactly like a ripe summer melon. It's fun to apply, but doesn't last for a long time. Still --- it is a novelty and my daughter wants to collect every color/flavor.

on 12/30/2013 6:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Cute, very cheap but it's don't moisturize that much and it don't last very long

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

First off it smells like it's expired....nothing was wrong with mine because I bought two and both smelled that same way.it feels very greasy and hard when you first get it. when your about 2/3 done though it's creamy and smooth.it has a crack in the middle which dirt can get in. The packaging is bulky.and if you have chapped lips it makes them stand out even more and start peeling.just get a baby lips same price and much better

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

NOT WORTH THE HYPE. this product makes me mad, and let me tell you why! everyone seems to think these are so great. but I tried it and they aren't moisturizing at all!! They almost , like, pull on your lips. And My lips aren't dry! They barely ever get chapped and they are super soft because I use good lipbalms like NIVEA and BABYLIPS. Not this stuff ! If I had dry chapped lips I could understand why this stuff didn't work well and tugged on my lips..... so yeah don't buy this stuff buy BABYLIPS or NIVEA (:

on 12/25/2013 3:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I bought this because of all the hype about the EOS balms and because I thought the packaging was pretty cute. I was so excited to try this product out and was sadly disappointed by it. Though it smells great, it's not very moisturizing (for me). I get pretty dry/chapped/flaky lips in the winter and this just felt like a thick clumpy mess on my lips (for lack of a better description). I definitely do like the packaging - the balm is dome shaped so it's very easy to put on which is nice. I just wish it was more moisturizing/softer on the lips.

on 12/24/2013 5:49:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Honestly I bought these because of the packaging. They are so cute! But they really don't moisturize that well. They smell good too. I like how they leave a glossy effect on the lips which is why I have repurchased several times. I use them more as a natural lipgloss when I don't want to put on lipstick.

on 12/24/2013 3:24:00 PM

These are the cutest lip balms ever! People are saying that they aren't moisturizing which is true, but when you get closer to the bottom of the product they are. The top of it is very waxy but the bottom is much better. I love the smell and the container is adorable!

on 12/22/2013 7:59:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Super cute packaging, smells lovely but definitely not very moisturizing!

on 12/12/2013 1:29:00 PM

not that moisturizing, to be honest i picked it up only because Miley cyrus had some in her "we can't stop" music video. That's pretty embarrassing, but i thought it was kind of cool. The smell is definitely different, and it feels fresh on the lips. Not bad but not the greatest, it wouldn't surprise me if i bought another one, but in that case i think i'd buy a different smell.

Popular Lip Treatments

Beeswax Lip Balm
Beeswax Lip Balm

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Best To Worst: EOS Lip Balm Review by kaylesTalk

Worth The Hype? | EOS Lip Balm VS. Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care (Review) 2014 by thatgermangirl08

Top Rated Lip Treatments