April 16, 2014 | 1073 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2013 12:30:00 PM More reviews by itshannaht

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Super smooth, not waxy, moisturises. I love it.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/30/2013 9:59:00 PM More reviews by Wannabebeautyguru

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used EOS before (Medicated Tangerine) and it was Amazing ! i wanted to try another flavor ... So i picked up Summer Fruit at my local Walmart. Let me tell you ! UGH it smells like peaches mixed with plastic . Its smells so weird . Also it doesnt last long at all ! I find myself reapplying it every like 5 minutes ! And for the price i have to pay for it ... It ran up to 5 dollars , so i expected it to be a 5 star product like everybody has made it seem . I will not be buying this one again . But i would like to try the other EOS flavors !

rated 2 of 5 on 6/30/2013 8:52:00 PM More reviews by Madison614

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have two EOS balls. This one and the lemon drop one. I recently went camping and my lips were RUINED. They got super dry and began to get white blisters on the bottom lip. Regularly at home, I NEVER put it on before I go to bed, just after the shower. So, during camping, I decided to put it on while in bed to try and get some relief. I woke up that morning and noticed that half of my bottom lip had begun to swell to the size of a large grape. So, I'm not going to be buying another one of these. I would not recommend to put this on chapped lips. I still have insanely chapped lips and moved on to Vaseline lip therapy. Hoping it works.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2013 6:22:00 PM More reviews by meredith1313

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love love love EOS lip balms, and this is my favorite one! They are so moisturizing and nourishing and smell amazing!! The packaging is really cute but I don't really like to use it out of the house. The price is also perfect, even too inexpensive, because this product is awesome!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/26/2013 9:00:00 PM More reviews by Neopatra

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Cute packaging. Crap product. Not moisturizing. Smelled like cat piss. Threw it away.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2013 8:55:00 PM More reviews by kawaiidesu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is so adorable and it makes my lips really smooth. The only downside is that it looks weird if you put it in pocket.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/20/2013 11:17:00 PM More reviews by lit0laura

Meh.
First of all, like 95% of the population, I LOVE the packaging. Super cute, and if it's in my purse it's easy to find. THe shape of the balm makes it very easy to apply. But that's where the goodness ends.

The lip balm is super thin, and doesn't hydrate my lips at all. The scent is okay, but even after I wipe off my lip balm it's still there. It has a very strange taste. The lip balm doesn't moisturize at all, and I'd rather pay $4 for a tub of vaseline and use that then this crap.

I bought this a few years ago before everyone became obsessed with it. Honestly I feel the only reason people buy this is because of the packaging.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/19/2013 2:52:00 AM More reviews by Skyzeri

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I'll start off with the packaging is adorable, and convenient for application. The scent is nice and reminiscent of peaches. Yet, the actual product is lacking. It takes layers to even feel like anything, and isn't very hydrating. It lasts for a very short amount of time and eventually smells like plastic. I'll just stick with regular old chapstick for this one.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/16/2013 7:21:00 PM More reviews by auttiegal

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

When I first bought this lip balm I was incredibly excited because I LOVED the packaging. Plus, everyone was raving about it. I spent $3 which is pretty cheap for a good lip balm and I was extremely excited to try the new brand. I literally was tearing open the packaging before I made it back to my car. However, I was disappointed to find out that not only did it smell like plastic but it was also very heavy and cheap feeling on my lips. After the first couple of uses my lips felt hydrated and relaxing but around my fifth or sixth day of using the product my lips began peel I was literally applying lip balm every thirty minutes! The product is too heavy and doesn't work very well. I would not recommend it to my worst enemy. I look very forward to buying a new lip balm. I NEED a new brand. :D

rated 3 of 5 on 6/13/2013 7:01:00 PM More reviews by MikaMouse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I will be writing a review for 6 different Eos Lip Balm Sphere. The first two paragraph will be almost the same in each.

First off, I L-O-V-E the packaging. It's super cute and definitely unique. It's quite easy to use and you get a good amount of product. I like to toss it in my bag, and for many of my chapsticks, I get concerned that the cap is going to come off, but I don't have a problem with this one. It "clicks" when you close it, and wont just come off when you don't want it.

I personally load up a lot of chapstick and like to be able to feel it on my lips. I took away a lippie because I wasn't able to do that. Though you can't put on a lot of product, it actually works quite well. It keeps your lips well moisturized and soft, but compared to other chapsticks, the formula is rather hard and you have to warm it up a bit to get it to go on smoothly.

Taste wise, this Eos was okay. It was nothing special and it didn't really taste like "summer fruits". What I really didn't like about this one was the scent. It smells sort of like plastic, something that isn't really appealing if you could imagine. Thankfully, you couldn't smell it when once you applied it, so I was able to use it. If I ran out, I wouldn't repurchase this one, but would repurchase another flavor. For people who didn't like this one, give strawberry sorbet or lemon drop a try. I definitely preferred those.