eos Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

3.4

Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Beeswax (Cire D’abeille), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Natural Flavor, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Linalool

on 1/5/2014 11:56:00 PM

I have a small collection (so far) of the EOS lip balms. I love the reaction on other's faces when I pull it out and apply it, because they find the packing so odd! I find it unique and fun. It's small, so perfect for on the go, and the different flavors and colors are a conversation starter, for sure! They are moisturizing, and I love the hint of color it adds to my lips.

on 1/4/2014 7:04:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Deep Dark, Not Sure

If your a stickler for smell this is for you! My lip balms and lip sticks have to smell yummy (that's not always the case) but any ways this smells AWSOME and I dose moisturize my lips a bit so thumbs up

on 1/4/2014 12:50:00 AM

The first time I used eos lip balm I though the way it was shaped was cute I used it all but I wouldn't say I love this lip balm . I love the way it smells . I only use this when I cant find my Carmex Lip Balm , Its good to use but on a scale from 1-10 I would give it a 4 because it doesn't really help repair my lips .

on 1/3/2014 8:27:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Totally got sucked into the hype of the EOS lip balm and finally finished one! I've got to say that I was not a fan of this product and did not think it was very moisturizing at first. It was very waxy and never absorbed into my lips. However, I have slowly grown to like this product (especially after trying the maybelline baby lips - which I think are horrible for moisturizing your lips). It smelled/tasted good and lasted a long time...maybe too long because I think it eventually went bad and started to smell funky. The packaging is adorable and people either think its cute or think you are a weirdo carrying around an egg-shaped lip balm. I am the type that likes to carry around a lip balm in her pocket and unfortunately I couldn't do that with this one. Overall, it was an ok product. It probably won't do the job for you if you have extremely chapped lips, but otherwise just have fun with it.

on 12/31/2013 4:44:00 PM

not a fan of the smell makes me sick, but it's very moisturising!!

on 12/30/2013 6:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

These are cute little balms. This one smells nice --- exactly like a ripe summer melon. It's fun to apply, but doesn't last for a long time. Still --- it is a novelty and my daughter wants to collect every color/flavor.

on 12/30/2013 6:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Cute, very cheap but it's don't moisturize that much and it don't last very long

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

First off it smells like it's expired....nothing was wrong with mine because I bought two and both smelled that same way.it feels very greasy and hard when you first get it. when your about 2/3 done though it's creamy and smooth.it has a crack in the middle which dirt can get in. The packaging is bulky.and if you have chapped lips it makes them stand out even more and start peeling.just get a baby lips same price and much better

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

NOT WORTH THE HYPE. this product makes me mad, and let me tell you why! everyone seems to think these are so great. but I tried it and they aren't moisturizing at all!! They almost , like, pull on your lips. And My lips aren't dry! They barely ever get chapped and they are super soft because I use good lipbalms like NIVEA and BABYLIPS. Not this stuff ! If I had dry chapped lips I could understand why this stuff didn't work well and tugged on my lips..... so yeah don't buy this stuff buy BABYLIPS or NIVEA (:

on 12/25/2013 3:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I bought this because of all the hype about the EOS balms and because I thought the packaging was pretty cute. I was so excited to try this product out and was sadly disappointed by it. Though it smells great, it's not very moisturizing (for me). I get pretty dry/chapped/flaky lips in the winter and this just felt like a thick clumpy mess on my lips (for lack of a better description). I definitely do like the packaging - the balm is dome shaped so it's very easy to put on which is nice. I just wish it was more moisturizing/softer on the lips.

Popular Lip Treatments

Baby Lips Lip Balm
Baby Lips Lip Balm
Prep + Prime Lip
Prep + Prime Lip
Beeswax Lip Balm
Beeswax Lip Balm

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Worth The Hype? | EOS Lip Balm VS. Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care (Review) 2014 by thatgermangirl08

Best To Worst: EOS Lip Balm Review by kaylesTalk