October 22, 2014 | 1751 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

rated 4 of 5 on 9/19/2013 12:21:00 PM More reviews by violetbaudelaire27

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this! Cute, portable, cleverly designed and tastes great. Really hydrating.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2013 12:15:00 PM More reviews by annacy97

I bought this today (or it came in the mail today) and I love it! It's adorable and it leaves my lips really soft. The texture is not dry or waxy at all, it's just like a normal chapstick I guess. It smells like peaches but it kind of smell like peaches and a fizzy drink? I don't know how to describe it. It tastes amazing and I can't stop licking my lips! It also has a long staying power as I have drank and slept and it's still on my lips. I love this and you should definitely give it a try!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/17/2013 3:58:00 AM More reviews by Ihaveahart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love them!!!!!!! Super hydrating, cheap, organic whats not to like ? Only reason I give 4 stars: I cant stop licking my lips when wearing it!!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/14/2013 9:19:00 PM More reviews by shellstah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've heard a lot of hype about this product and I saw a pack of 4 for $7.5 at Costco so I got it and it definitely was not one of the greatest purchase of my life. This stuff smells awesome but that's really it. It felt like a layer of wax on my lips and didn't seem to moisturizing at all. If anything I felt it made my lips peel even more!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/9/2013 3:28:00 AM More reviews by viviansweethart

I decided to pick these up after all the hype on YT and because they were on sale. Honestly, this product isn't that great. It doesn't suck but I've tried much better lip balms before. I think it's just over hyped because of the shape. The packaging isn't even that convenient since it will be bulging out of your pockets. I also don't really like the scents. Smells like super sweet candy. It's just okay for moisturizing your lips but I'm used to my other lipbalm that gives me a more moisturized feel. Won't be repurchasing.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/7/2013 1:38:00 PM More reviews by yggo

I really do not comprehend the hype with this product. It barely hydrated my lips and after a few hours my lips were just chapped. The package is cute though.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2013 10:31:00 PM More reviews by Juliasyji

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Yum yum! I'm not a big fan of super sweet lip stuff but this is just right! Eos lip balms probably only get sold because they look so fun but one is quite pleasant to wear as well!

I find eos lip balms slightly less moisturizing than I would like- only because the product is harder than most other lip balms out there, probably to keep its round shape- but it does the job and this is super delicious lip balm flavour. Definitely one of my faves I've come across recently!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/4/2013 11:29:00 AM More reviews by Beautybaaby

The packaging is absolutely adorable!! However I don't understand the hype on this product is fails miserably with hydrating my lips! Never buying again

rated 3 of 5 on 9/4/2013 5:47:00 AM More reviews by PaintingWolf

I bought one finally because the packaging is super adorable it's like a little colored Easter egg. However the actually product inside isn't super hydrating, feels more like you're rubbing wax on top of your lips. It still makes your lips soft and supple but I've used better chapsticks. Maybe I have to buy different flavors? I would purchase again :)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2013 4:04:00 AM More reviews by rittybear

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Finally took the plunge and bought this after years of using Carmex. I really hate when lip balm or gloss makes your lips sticky and dries up right away. With this, I didn't have this problem. My lips felt soft and moisturized throughout the day.