eos Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

3.4

Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Beeswax (Cire D’abeille), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Natural Flavor, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Linalool

on 12/24/2013 3:24:00 PM

These are the cutest lip balms ever! People are saying that they aren't moisturizing which is true, but when you get closer to the bottom of the product they are. The top of it is very waxy but the bottom is much better. I love the smell and the container is adorable!

on 12/22/2013 7:59:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Super cute packaging, smells lovely but definitely not very moisturizing!

on 12/12/2013 1:29:00 PM

not that moisturizing, to be honest i picked it up only because Miley cyrus had some in her "we can't stop" music video. That's pretty embarrassing, but i thought it was kind of cool. The smell is definitely different, and it feels fresh on the lips. Not bad but not the greatest, it wouldn't surprise me if i bought another one, but in that case i think i'd buy a different smell.

on 12/8/2013 12:02:00 PM

I like that this product is made with natural and organic ingredients, but it is not very moisturizing. It dries quickly which leads to lots of reapplications and I find that afterwards it leaves my lips feeling even drier. After having this product for a while the peachy, summer fruit smell starts to turn kind of sour. Cute package, the spherical design makes for easy and quick application.

on 12/8/2013 11:45:00 AM

It's very cute and it smells AMAZING but it's not moisturizing and it dries out on your lips very quickly.

on 12/5/2013 3:46:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

smells nice but not very moisturizing like I thought for a while. overhyped tbh..

on 12/5/2013 2:55:00 AM

Berry good!

Love the fact that it is mostly organic and all natural! Super cute packaging too...though reapplication is needed throughout the day, since it is not the most moisturizing lip balm ever. However, the fact that it won't be detrimental to my health makes up for it. Totally recommend this!

on 11/29/2013 10:17:00 PM

I bought this when I first heard of it from Michelle Phan on YouTube, and I instantly fell in love with the packaging! I honestly bought this product for the packaging and I was really drawn into it because I heard that it was natural and organic, and eco-friendly. I found it reasonably priced, at about 5 dollars, and I honestly thought I was going to get a lot of product, but I'm not too sure if it is the same amount as a regular tube of lip balm or a small pot. I really love the packaging and how cute it is, but sometimes if you don't put the lid on properly, trying to get the lid back on will sometimes scrape into the sides of the lip balm sphere and it'll look weird. Also, it smells amazing, and I love the smell. I don't think the lip balm really works for me, or is very moisturizing at all. It doesn't last long when it's on my lips, and I constantly reapply and it feels kind of dry and really drags across my lips. It kind of just sits on my lips and doesn't do much. It's a shame that it isn't very moisturizing for me, but it works well on my cuticles. :)

on 11/29/2013 10:18:00 AM

I love this brand of lip balm. It is much easier to find, being a sphere, but I have to reapply more often because it dries out quickly. But, really, this is not a problem. It doesn't feel all greasy and gross. :)

Popular Lip Treatments

Baby Lips Lip Balm
Prep + Prime Lip
Beeswax Lip Balm

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Worth The Hype? | EOS Lip Balm VS. Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care (Review) 2014 by thatgermangirl08

Best To Worst: EOS Lip Balm Review by kaylesTalk