Maybelline Line Stiletto liquid eyeliner

3.7

on 10/16/2012 3:00:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

Ooooooooo!!! This goes on pretty nicely, a deep black color (which I love) and the brush is so thin it creates a great line. It's maybe a tiny bit less saturated than what I used to use, but by no means runny or see through. One line will work. You do have to allow for dry time, but I find it's just a few seconds and it lasts and won't smudge. I love how it's easy to hold. I think even more so than the pots with the thin handle. I also use Prestige which has great staying power and a good formula, but the tip of the brush is way too fat. Sometimes I dip this wand in that pot. ;)

UPDATE: I got the new Prestige Total Intensity Against All Odds liquid eye liner pen and it's freaking amazing. The formula is so opaque it puts this one to shame. It doesn't smudge off as easily and I even could double line with another color and it stayed sharp. This liner started to flake when I tried that. I also got used to this felt brush and while it's kind of nice to apply, the Prestige pen makes a sharper, more even line. So if you like deep black, go for that one.

on 10/5/2012 11:26:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Best liquid liner EVER......felt tip is easy to use and glides along lash line, I even use it on the lower lash line! I prefer the black/brown color (which seems to be hard to find) and the "little ball" located inside the tube is a great idea ! I have used many different liquid liners and this one is hands down the best!

on 10/3/2012 7:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

My absolute favourite liquid eyeliner.
PROS: long wearing, very black, applies smoothly, doesn't smudge or transfer, perfect for creating wings, easy to use felt-tip, easy removal

CONS: halfway through lining my eye, I usually have to put the brush back in and shake it to get more product, finishes to a sort of shiny black--definitely not matte, it can tend to flake a little bit, usually after 6+ hours

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

It's been quite a while since I purchased a liquid liner and I purchased this one with one thing in mind. Halloween. I quit using liquid liners because my eyes are deep set, they always smudge and most irritate my eyes. I decided to give this a pre-Halloween test run and to my surprise I really liked it.

Pros:
Felt tipped
Fine or thick line
No irritation
No Smudging

Cons:
Is not as opaque as I'd like. Sometimes I have to apply a second coat.
Not Waterproof

That about sums it up. Id definitely recommend it. I'll likely repurchase it too.

on 9/26/2012 6:39:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I bought this as my first liquid eyeliner and I love it. It's lasted me a long time... probably close to a year now and it's just recently been showing signs of needing to be replaced. I bought another brand (because it was on sale) and will see how that goes but my expectation is that I will be buying this again. My only complaint is that it isn't fast drying so it will sometimes smudge if you blink too fast after application but that's not a huge deal.

on 9/25/2012 2:06:00 AM

I have found THE liquid eyeliner for me.
I have been buying this for a year now.

The applicator is flexible enough to slide along your eyelid smoothly but not loose shape.
It is cone shaped allowing you to create wing tips, cat eyes, and get closest to your lash line as possible. It really does make a difference.

I can get ridiculously close and can create clean thin lines, if that is a huge factor to you! But I can also make thick, VERY THICK lovely lines.

Very versatile on how you want to use it.

I go to concerts and dancing with it and as long as you aren't squinting hard or touching your eyes it won't smear. But It will rub off if you touch it of course.

Yes, after 16 hours the corners are a bit faded. I retouch but sometimes I set it with translucent powder when I know it will be a long night. It will last.

on 9/21/2012 6:37:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

I love felt tip liquid liners so i decided to try this. And i have to keep drawing the line on my eye over and over again to get it perfectly black. And the brush ripped in half. I dont even know how! It started peeling then got super thin and ripped. -_-

on 9/19/2012 10:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I just purchased this product recently and swatched this with the L'oreal liquid felt tip liner. This one blew the other out of the water!! It is superrr easy to handle and the pigmentation is really good. I do a cat eye everyday and have been using liquid eyeliners for years. It takes me less than a minute to do both eyes perfectly! Love!

on 9/12/2012 7:41:00 PM

I LOVE this product. It is my HG eyeliner. I actually switched it up recently and bought the Master Precise pen which I really liked at first. However I am straight back to this. Goes on smooth, can get a thick or thin line, lasts all day. <3

on 9/5/2012 2:22:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is my go to drugstore liquid liner. It's super easy to do a cat eye, it lasts all day (even with my oily-ish eyelids), and dries fast! I definitely recommend this to people. The only con I had was when my felt tip somehow got bent, but it straightened out again and works perfect. Hope this helped! xx