September 18, 2014 | 1699 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Line Stiletto liquid eyeliner

rated 2 of 5 on 7/16/2012 3:49:00 AM More reviews by conniechangg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this product cause of thatsheart on YouTube, but I will not repurchase this because it flakes off and it is not comparable to the loreal carbon black eyeliner.. I love the felt tip and how it comes out very black but the formula is just bad.. And I don't have oily lids

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2012 5:26:00 PM More reviews by teaforvictoria

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My sister bought me this for a steal at $2.99 at some random grocery outlet. This is probably my favorite liquid eyeliner so far. Let it dry for a few seconds before applying a second coat, but its usually pigmented enough for me after one stroke! But for best results, shake before each use so that the felt tip pen gets enough of the watery liquid. Overall, this product stays on nicely throughout my late 7-8 hour night shifts at work and I tend to get super oily lids too !

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2012 3:10:00 PM More reviews by Tresha

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

The color is a rich glossy black. I like this, but I don't adore it. The formula is very wet, and so it takes a minute to dry and set. It also rubs off easily, so I must apply it after my eyeshadow. I keep it in my purse for touch ups. Seems to work best when I apply one coat, let it completely dry. And line another coat and let dry. Too much work for me. The felt tip is hard to control. It's too flimsy and too bendable...not stiff enough. Milano liquid eyeliners are a better drugstore alternative for me. I like that eyeliner formula much better than Maybelline.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/10/2012 3:10:00 AM More reviews by moisturisingqueen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is good for teens to produce good lines, it may be a bit watered down however all you have to do is shake it a bit! I would only buy this again if I can't find another product that works better than this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2012 4:47:00 AM More reviews by cheetahlicious

One of my first liquid eyeliners, good for beginners. Bought it in black, it is decent . I liked the tip overall, didn't smudge or fade.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2012 11:14:00 PM More reviews by dollyhorse101

Great liquid liner! The felt tip makes it so easy to apply and get a super precise thin line. Super pigmented, stays on all day, awesome!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2012 1:28:00 AM More reviews by cepauloar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product is alright. I like the packaging, the color, the ease of application. But I wish it came in waterproof because this baby tends to fade a bit and I don't even have oily skin. And the applicator tip is quite good in theory. But in reality it's not thin enough at the point and it's too soft and bendy (for my taste). Sometimes I am in a hurry and I can't achieve the perfect line but other times it applies really easily. I am still in the hunt for the perfect liquid eyeliner.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2012 11:06:00 PM More reviews by stephanydee

best liquid liner i've EVER tried! Some say the applicator is too thick, but i find it just precise enoughh o get a subtle, precise line. Definitely does not smudge on my lid throughout the day, but its not waterproof either. Its highly pigmented and lasts awhile. I prefer the black color to the brown though, the brown seems to be a lot less pigmented and more runny for some reason.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2012 3:32:00 PM More reviews by shi1

This is a great drugstore product. It's inexpensive (especially when you find it on sale), and its easy to use. The felt tip applicator is quite flexible which makes lining the eyes quite easy. You can achieve a moderately thin line with the applicator but not a super fine line like you would with a brush tip applicator. I find it easier to use than the Loreal Lineur Intense. I'm able to achieve the same look in less time with this one. It dries quite quickly and durability is quite good as long as you don't rub your eyes. The tube is nice and compact so you can carry it along with you.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2012 1:39:00 AM More reviews by CorieApple

I give this product a 4/5 over all because it is not the best. The best is "Stila's Stay all day waterproof liquid eye liner" however, this is a close second.

I have been using this product for years. It is definitely the best in comparison to any other drug store liquid liners.
Like the "Stila pen" the tip is fine and firm, which allows better control over your line. It is just not AS fine or firm as the "Stila pen".

Like the "Stila pen" it is easy to remove the liner at the end of the day.

Where this product lost points for me is it isn't available in waterproof.

I wish this product came in waterproof.

Cheers,