October 2, 2014 | 1007 users online

Brows - E.L.F. - Eyebrow Kit

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2013 6:36:00 PM More reviews by Joannamaypink

I bought this product as my first eyebrow 'kit'. I used to use, pencils and eyeshadow, but sick of the unnatural look they gave me! I live this product..!!! I am naturally ash brown, but have dark hair all the time now so I use this every day to make my brows darker and more full looking, I use the medium one and it suits me perfectly! I don't use the angled side of the brush that comes with it as it's too small but I just use another angled brush from my kit and it works fine! I use the coloured wax first to fill in and shape my brows, I then give them a brush through with my E.L.F spoolie / eyebrow/lash brush (great product also!) then I set them with the light powder that comes in the kit. I do use the brush supplied for this as its the right size to do the job!! Great product over all will definitely be repurchasing, especially as it was only £1.50!! Can't go wrong!! Why pay so much more for am the same product that does the same job!!!! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2013 3:07:00 PM More reviews by Cfaion

awsome product!
the price is hard to beat, its not too waxy and its nice to be able to mix both the wax and the powder in your brows so you get the exact colour to match your brows.
i would recoomend this to my friends and think its a great deal

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2013 10:04:00 AM More reviews by Christac3698

So glad I found this kit!!! I was a Lancome pencil girl for the longest time; however, after using this little kit, I am now converted. After using the pencil for a while, I never truly felt that my eyebrows looked "natural". Just a little FYI, I have dark, somewhat thick eyebrows, but there are some sections that do have a little gaps in the front of my brows...

At first, I thought to maybe pick up the kits by UD or Benefit, but after seeing the price of this product, and the similarities between the 3 I figured that I really had nothing to lose. The big difference is that in the other kits, there is a clear wax, whereas the wax in the E.L.F. kit is tinted.

I noticed that if I wanted to go for a lighter more "natural" look, I applied the wax first, then used th powder on top. If I wanted a bit of a darker brow, I did the opposite, powder first, then the wax. Either way, I do put a little clear mascara over the brows just to finish whatever look it is I am going for. Just to be clear though, I DO NOT use the brush/tweezers that come with this kit. I have bought two E.L.F. angled brushes that do the trick...

Hopefully this review will be helpful, but for the price of this kit, I don't think it would hurt anyone to buy it and experiment yourself...

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2013 12:01:00 AM More reviews by Anabeel

Love it, i've recommended it to my friends and they all love it. Works really well, super cheap, doesn't smudge.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/28/2013 5:06:00 PM More reviews by ktmacup

To light for my eyebrows. The brush that comes in the packaging is terrible (I understand they normally are).

rated 3 of 5 on 5/27/2013 1:46:00 AM More reviews by AbigailMcCallen

This was overall good. The powder went on nicely, but the wax/gel felt weird. I would be genuinely scared to wear this on a hot day, as it would probably melt off my face.

The price was great, the packaging was nice and simple, and I would probably buy it again (just not during the summer)!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2013 11:53:00 PM More reviews by wendycoco

I bought this in the lightest it comes and it was just to dark for me. My natural hair colour is a medium ash blonde so my eyebrows are not to dark. The powder applied nicely but I did find the wax a tad awkward. It would have been nice if the wax was clear! I definitely perfer an eyebrows pencil it's a much easier application. I will use the powder colour though as an eyeshadow! It's a very pretty taupe. But not repurchase unfortunately.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2013 10:16:00 AM More reviews by katey88

Let's just say im in love! I have medium brown brows that are thick and needed to look more "put together". I wasnt so sure when i bought this, but since it was only a dollar; i figured i couldnt loose much. I have already hit pan, so i will definatly be buying this again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2013 2:09:00 AM More reviews by gazelma

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Perfect, perfect, perfect. Even when I use higher end products from Benefit or Anastasia, I always come back to this. I own multiple in the darkest colour and keep one in my school bags or purse in case I am without it. This lasts a long time and doesn't fail to keep my brows looking bold and perfect. Again, at $3, this is a total bargain - I always stock up online because it usually sells out in my colour. Cute sleek packaging too. Also, I don't really use the brushes provided for me, I use my own.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2013 11:58:00 PM More reviews by jwong32

I've been using this product for at least a year and I'm really happy with it. I bought this mainly to darken my brows (I'm asian and my brows appear lighter than I'd like). I use the medium color and I only use the gel. I find that it lasts all day and I have no complaints. The price is unbeatable, the product is of solid quality, and it's also not tested on animals! Overall a great product.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No