August 22, 2014 | 1643 users online

Moisturizers - Philosophy - Hope in a Jar - for all skin types

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2012 11:06:00 PM More reviews by abbeyhoffman

I have oily/combo skin, and I love to use this moisturizer for the cooler months (morning & evening)! I can also use it in the summer before bed, but if I use it in in the morning during warm weather, it seems to make me perspire... ick.
Word of advice: keep it away from your eyes! This stuff will burn. I use Eye Hope instead.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/8/2012 5:07:00 PM More reviews by JanetPlanet98

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Technically, I didn't buy it, I got samples of it from Sephora. Overall its just a standard moisturizer, nothing more, nothing less. It smells absolutely disgusting, and it makes my face a little bit more shiny then my other ones.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2012 5:34:00 PM More reviews by whit0931

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

A little bit goes a long way. I also get the greasy look after applying, but it immediately saturates the dry area below my eyes without clogging. I don't use it everyday as part of my routine; my small sample jar will last me a long time.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/25/2012 5:35:00 AM More reviews by Erythropolish

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Nice texture, weird smell. A tiny bit goes a long way. It burns the crap outta my eyes even though I stayed far away from them when applying. I had used this as a sample before and I bought this as a moisturizer to use at night as it leaves my skin feeling very moisturized, but kinda greasy. I don't remember the eye burning with the sample. It's almost maddening and it never goes away. Watery burning eyes when I went to sleep and again in the morning.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/17/2012 5:48:00 PM More reviews by oshinsr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Texture is nice. Smell is OK. Absorbs quickly. Non-oily. Moisturizes well.

BUT...no matter where I put it on my face my eyes sting.

No repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2012 12:48:00 PM More reviews by janemarieo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I know this product has been reviewed to death , but it is for a reason. I love this moisturizer. I love the texture the smell the fact that it is moisturizing but does not make me greasy. Make up goes on just fine with it and doesnt slough off. Only complain I have is this is not a travel friendly package the product always gets stuck to the top and I feel like it gets wasted. Also its super expensive for how much you get, but a little does go a long way. Overall I would buy again (already on my 2nd jar) because I think your face deserves some love (and hope)!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2012 4:04:00 AM More reviews by soulsucker

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Finally i found a skincare to continue until its discontinued. the moisturizer is so light and little goes a long way. it doesnt clog pores at all. i use microdelivery exfoliating wash then followed by this. it's so simple & keep my skin great...this moisturizer is so nourishing. but i took off 1 lippie... it's so stinky! the smell is like burn rubber!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2012 12:03:00 AM More reviews by sushiflower7

This is the BEST moisturizer ever!!! I really can't emphasize that enough, you have to try it to believe it. First off it's got such a nice fluffy light-as-air texture and feels so incredibly smooth on your skin! My skin really benefits from this product because it's super dry and my skin just drinks this right up. It's a great pick me up; it feels so refreshing and has made an improvement in my skin and I can definitely tell. I'm so glad Philosophy invented this stuff because it literally leaves my skin soft as a baby's bottom. :)

rated 3 of 5 on 6/13/2012 11:46:00 PM More reviews by Ivyxoxo

Well, I don't think it works for all skin types. I have combination skin and my T-zone is very oily in the afternoon. This moisturizer keeps my cheeks soft but it can't control oil on my forehead at all. right after 1-2 hours, i'll look like i'm wearing no makeups...so I will not purchase it again and i don't recommend it to people who have medium-oil skin type.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2012 6:08:00 PM More reviews by OvaryUp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

Last year I went on a hunt to find a moisturizer that wasn't as greasy as the EL DayWear I had been using, and that wouldn't clog my pores. I tried many different kinds, and even the ones for sensitive skin would clog my pores. Finally, my mom told me to try this. I've been using it for about six months and haven't looked back. It doesn't clog my pores and leaves my skin feeling hydrated. Sometimes when I apply it, I can feel my skin pulling it in and saying "THANK YOU!" Is it my HG? I don't know. I removed one lippie because the smell is kind of odd and I think it might be a tad greasy. But, I'm certainly not looking to replace this moisturizer any time soon!