October 1, 2014 | 1106 users online

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2007 1:40:00 PM More reviews by kinkat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great product.

Feels more hydrating than Soft Lips but much less oily than Vaseline.

I reckon it is on par with Chapstiks.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2007 1:57:00 PM More reviews by Chalupa1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

A fabulous product! The first ingredient is cocoa, and vitamin E is somewhere further down the list. It makes your lips moist (not necessarily shiny), smells and tastes good, and you get a lot of it (.5 oz.). I keep one on my nightstand, one in my family room, and one in my purse. For $3, you can't go wrong.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2007 8:56:00 PM More reviews by strapon

Oh wow, I love this... I just placed an order for another stick so I can carry one around with me without having to worry about losing it. It's slippery on the lips for a few minutes, but it seems to absorb in and keep the lips nice and soft - I like to use it before sleep at night. I use another more tinted balm during the daytime.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2007 5:28:00 PM More reviews by workandgirl

This is such a great, basic, well worth the 1.23 I spent on it item!

I bought one of these one a whim at CVS because I have to have a lip balm any place where I am (e.g. the car, the office, the kitchen, the living room, my bedroom, the bathroom). Boy am I glad I bought this! It's way cheaper than regular ole Chapstick and actually lasts longer!

This glides on very smoothly, almost creamy in its texture. It smells great and has a faint chocolate-y taste. What more could a girl ask for?

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2007 7:03:00 PM More reviews by fancythat

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this! I like to use it at night, right before bed as a lip balm. It glides on effortlessly and feels light and very moisturizing. It smells/taste just like chocolate - yummy. I also like that it doesn't smear all over my pillow cases (or my husband, for that matter). I bought this at Walmart for about $2. It's a huge tube and will last forever. I will buy this again for sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2007 5:57:00 PM More reviews by loverspice

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great price, great product, superb moisturizer for all sort of skin dryness. No allergy, no deep pocket loss, no chemicals, additives, or toxic substance. Great for stretch marks and scars too! Where can we gal find something less than $3.00 bucks that can do all this! Not to mention how portable it is just to stick it into your jacket, purse, or pocket. I have one of this stick everywhere, even in the work place.
I religously buy this stuff.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2007 12:35:00 AM More reviews by thespacecowgirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I keep this product in my purse for spot treatment of dry hands when lotion would be messy/inconvenient. It smells HEAVENLY, like being in an ice cream parlor (and I don't even like white chocolate). Unfortunately not moisturizing enough to use as a lip balm, but worth keeping for the divine scent!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2007 1:00:00 PM More reviews by veronick

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this stuff!!!! No more chapped lips ever! It works so well, it's cheap, it last forever, it smells like chocolate...Put this in a pretty packaging and this would be perfect!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2007 5:44:00 PM More reviews by Tovah

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This is my favorite lip balm of all time. Nothing soothes my dried lips like this, and it gets rid of painful chapping overnight. I also use it often as a nighttime intensive under eye treatment for dryness/wrinkles, etc. It does not cause milia and it really moisturizes. I love the smell - buttery chocolate!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2007 11:48:00 AM More reviews by riri101

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product! I always have 1 in my purse for my lips. By my bed I have 2, 1 for the lips and 1 for misc spots on body (feet, knees, cuticles, elbows, etc). This stuff is amazing, its great for everything, and clean with the stick application. BTW, I also have like 3 others floating around (work, purses, etc). Everyone needs one!