October 21, 2014 | 942 users online

Powder - BeneFit Cosmetics - Hello Flawless!

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 5/30/2011 2:23:00 PM More reviews by Haleywhite

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Waste of $32. Mine is in "me vain champagne" and it's the average powder. No real coverage and it doesn't control oil

rated 2 of 5 on 5/30/2011 2:22:00 PM More reviews by Beautyisbliss

Hated: powder flies everywhere! Dries skin out- flat, ashy skin- irritated my skin- not enough colors to match skin tone.
Likes: compact is perfect size with mirror- is nice for a vacation- smooth- easily blending formula.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2011 2:13:00 PM More reviews by kittipoetree

Pros: Excellent coverage, almost opaque.
Smooth consistency.
Stays on throughout the day.
Attractive, functional and secure packaging
(includes mirror, brush and sponge pad)
SPF 15

Cons: High price for small amount of product
Somewhat "flat" effect because of how pigmented it is
Limited range of shades

Tips: Doesn't apply well with included brush - use sponge instead.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2011 8:33:00 PM More reviews by ana88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I do love this product! I was unsure at first but am now pretty set on my opinion. The negatives are the price and the amount you get. One compact only lasted me about 3 or so weeks (which is why I rated it 4 and not 5). However, this powder is great with concealer and gives a very even and matte look. If you have oily skin (mine is very oily!) you should definitely give this powder a try! It keeps me much less oily during the day which I did not expect from this product. On the flip side, I'm not sure how those with dry skin would do with this powder? I've gotten some compliments while wearing this powder, so that's a plus. If you are looking for full coverage you may not be satisfied - I use concealer underneath for red spots left from break outs I had awhile ago (this powder has not caused me to break out, and I am acne-prone). While not full coverage I am happy with the coverage it does provide, which I would say is medium - but it is buildable! This powder is a very good setting powder too.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/8/2011 5:17:00 PM More reviews by 1Agatka

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

The powder itself looks great on the skin, very natural. When applied with a brush though lots of it just wasted (a powdery mess... not nice). Once it's on skin it's blendable and stays well. Applied with sponge looks too thick (blending with brush then and more mess...).
There are better powders around. This one is ok, but I don't think I'd buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2011 3:47:00 PM More reviews by LoFra

This stuff is amazing! I use it almost every morning and it always makes my skin not only look amazing but feel great too! My shade is champagne and the color fits my skin perfectly. It's more expensive than drugstore brands obviously, but I think it is worth the money.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/5/2011 1:05:00 PM More reviews by sabbles

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

The good: I purchased this in the lightest shade, Champagne. I used it for my summer wedding and it created a flawless, almost airbrushed look (note: this is the ONLY reason for 4 lippies.)

The bad: The price is ridiculous for the amount of product. I "hit pan" after 6 months of on and off use (one application every other day or so.) The colors are limited, and the lightest color is too dark in the winter (either that, or it oxidized -- still not sure), so it was no longer a match for my fair skin.

My advice: Although my wedding pictures are gorgeous, you can certainly find a better powder for the price.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/5/2011 12:02:00 AM More reviews by meeep

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Never again. Do not use this if you have sensitive skin. I've never had such a terrible reaction to a product. After using it for one day, I am left with a tight, itchy red face. A rash maybe? Terrible. I should have listened to all the reviews.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2011 4:17:00 PM More reviews by beccafly18

I LOVE this product! I am not usually one for powders OR for foundations (I prefer tinted moisturizer), but this product is just so amazing. It works wonderfully for full coverage using the sponge applicator, and it's also great to lock in concealer using a the brush. It gives a nice finish that looks natural enough but conceals blemishes and unevenness. This is definitely an HG product for me!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/27/2011 1:06:00 PM More reviews by aceciul

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Hum! It’s hard to talk about this product because I think is a good powder foundation with really great flawless coverage, but it didn’t work for me as I expected, because I feel it so heavy. It doesn’t have a good staying power, so it gives you 4 to 6 hours in good weather conditions.