July 31, 2014 | 1384 users online

Powder - BeneFit Cosmetics - Hello Flawless!

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 5/5/2011 12:02:00 AM More reviews by meeep

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Never again. Do not use this if you have sensitive skin. I've never had such a terrible reaction to a product. After using it for one day, I am left with a tight, itchy red face. A rash maybe? Terrible. I should have listened to all the reviews.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2011 4:17:00 PM More reviews by beccafly18

I LOVE this product! I am not usually one for powders OR for foundations (I prefer tinted moisturizer), but this product is just so amazing. It works wonderfully for full coverage using the sponge applicator, and it's also great to lock in concealer using a the brush. It gives a nice finish that looks natural enough but conceals blemishes and unevenness. This is definitely an HG product for me!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/27/2011 1:06:00 PM More reviews by aceciul

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Hum! It’s hard to talk about this product because I think is a good powder foundation with really great flawless coverage, but it didn’t work for me as I expected, because I feel it so heavy. It doesn’t have a good staying power, so it gives you 4 to 6 hours in good weather conditions.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2011 1:59:00 PM More reviews by allybee1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm in love with this powder!!
I don't use the brush or the sponge that it comes with, but instead I use my Mac 187 Stifiling brush. It gives great coverage - I don't even have to wear foundation underneath! But even though it covers, it still looks light and natural and glowy. I'm on my second one, yes it is expensive but I think it's worth it. I like it a lot more than Mac's MSF naturals

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2011 1:59:00 AM More reviews by Ickypink

I happened into a Sephora while a Benefit demonstration was going on and bought this product along with the Poreless Primer and a radiance primer called That Gal (or something along those lines).

This product gives like an extremely light powder coverage and I hardly feel it. Even on my oily skin it sticks. I spent about 10 hours out in the sun sweating and at the end of the day when I removed my makeup I was surprised to see that I still had makeup to take off!

Although the amount that you get does seem to be little compared to the price I would buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2011 5:04:00 PM More reviews by BarbieXOXO

I personally find this very good! i normall purchase chanel, dior, ysl or mac but especially chanel. The only way that i can properly explain this is with Chanel (apparently the best make-up in the world) the powder is extremely for chanel is extremely heavy and looks way to fake. Now in my opinion Hello Flawless is light, it doesnt look to heavy on your skin, and it looks natural. if you wanted to wear make up just to pop out then this will look like your skin is clean and clear! But if you like heavy, fake looking powder definately dont go for it! XOXO

rated 2 of 5 on 3/31/2011 3:50:00 PM More reviews by Kunko

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Other

I got this trying to find an alternate to my MAC studio fix powder and this is one of the worst things I've tried so far, especially for the expensive price. I tried it with the brush expecting kinda a small difference, but I couldn't see any difference, so the next time I used it with the sponge still no difference. I wasn't expecting miracle difference because I wasn't, but this literally did nothing, I got better results when I was still using covergirl. If you want to waste your money go ahead and buy this, but if you want a product that actually works then steer clear of this product.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/31/2011 3:26:00 PM More reviews by shootingstar85

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was very disappointed in this product. The packaging is cheap, one of the plastic hinges broke within 2 months probably because of the location of the brush & sponge . The setup isn't very practical- the brush & sponge are underneath the powder & you have to lift it up rather than being able to slide the brush & sponge out.The brush that came with it shed about 5 hairs every time I used it (I never expect the brushes to be wonderful, but I did use it for a week when I was behind on brush cleaning).
I also don't think you get a good quality product for the price. The powder is nothing special- it doesn't give you a matte, dewy, or glowy finish- it's just there sitting on your face until 4 hours later when it wears off. It's pretty expensive ($34) for the small size & I'd rather pay a few bucks more & get a nicer brand like MUFE or something. The powder hasn't lasted me very long! Normally, a powder of similar size lasts me 10 months to a little over a year, but this one was showing major pan (about 1/2 way gone) in about 3 months. It's not for me & I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/14/2011 5:18:00 PM More reviews by julie1208

Bought this at Sephora and was very disappointed that I wasted my time on this. I was matched with this powder foundation in Champagne. Unfortunately, due to the bright overhead lighting in Sephora, I couldn't see what this powder did to my tone and complexion. My skin looked so dull, flat, and tired with this on. These three adjectives should never be used to describe your foundation. My skin did not look bright or dewy using the sponge or brush applicators. I returned this stuff in a jiffy. It was also overpriced and the packaging was so inconvenient. So hard to lift the powder to reach the brush and sponge underneath. Really?! Would never go to benefit for skin care.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2011 9:20:00 AM More reviews by mbah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Update (2011/15/03)
Wow, i'm wrong. Despite the price, I really really love this foundation. I've been breaking out with the worst possible blackheads that leave rash-like hyper-pigmented scars on my face and this covers EVERYTHING. I've been using lemon juice on my face to lighten my scars and this has really helped in covering up everything until my skin gets better. The most important thing of all is that it doesnt sit heavy on my skin and it DOESNT BREAK ME OUT. I know that i might be minor for people who have normal skin but its a big deal for me because it was a vicious cycle to be using makeup that gives me acne but then be using cover up to hide my blemishes that it was causing.
After awhile, I couldn't go without wearing makeup on my face because my face looked like a war zone:S

So ya. I'm very happy that I get to enjoy having a "flawless look" while healing my acne.
Yay me:)
but..its still expensive!

The thing I really like about this product is that it doesn't break me out.

I have extremely dry sensitive yet oily skin and my skin reacts to absolutely EVERYTHING. If I wear anything on my face, my face will get irritated within like, 30 minutes (if that's even possible).

Anyways, so this powder comes in this little box for like, what, 35$ at Shoppers. I think its REALLY expensive for the amount you get...it's like "say whaaa". But I'm glad to report that the powder goes on really nice and smooth and does make you skin look flawless and is similar to my beloved Sephora double compact powder(which I miss wearing btw, just broke me out too much!)

The cons are that its a bit too...dark on my skin. It makes me skin look lovely and even but in this orangey yellowy tone. It's the shade I'd be if I was a shade darker. But not darker like "tanned" (because I get golden and yellow) but actually a shade like, orange...I don't know who to explain it.

Anyways, im just glad its not breaking me out because I'm just trying to clear my skin until I got to the dermatologist at the end of April and get me some accutane! lol.
Until then, I'll have to make do with covering up my scars and acne with this expensive powder.