April 18, 2014 | 997 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Studio Powder Brush

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2013 7:06:00 PM More reviews by kkay90xo

I love this brush! works great for liquid foundation. really soft & doesn't shed! will buy & buy again! no complaints :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2013 1:12:00 AM More reviews by futurestrength

Worth having in your collection.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2013 1:49:00 PM More reviews by scabbedwings

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'll start off with saying this brush is AMAZING - especially for the price. It was only 3.00 at Target. It is great for applying mineral foundation, or just setting powder. It is amazingly soft. The smell is a bit odd, but not enough to make this 4 stars. I use it to set my makeup or to use bare minerals. I give it an A+ elf. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2013 12:49:00 AM More reviews by loovexemilyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Oh E.L.F gods, you've really outdone yourselves. For years, I've been using a regular foundation brush to literally paint foundation onto my face. Long story short, I roll out of bed in the mornings and don't always have the time to thoroughly cover every inch of my face....which never leaves me looking perfectly even. Heck, even if I do take the time to apply it properly, it still doesn't look flawless AND it's just too time consuming. I found this brush and decided to give it a go. First, I was surprised at how little product I was using to cover my entire face. Just a little dab of product and I had covered one whole cheek AND my chin? That would take at least 3 different applications with my regular brush. The bristles on this are so soft and fluffy, I could literally rub this on my face all day. I can cover my entire face (in circular motions) in under a minute flat. (aka - less time I have to spend applying foundation and more time I can spend asleep...where has this been all of my life?!) The finish of my foundation is flawless when I use this. It doesn't settle into fine lines or ever look cakey - EVER. My old foundation brush used to get so dirty so quickly. With this brush, I see hardly any foundation left over on the bristles. I've used ELF's regular brushes (the $1 ones with the white handles) and every single one I've had has broken off of the handle and has been shedding. These brushes in the studio line are so much better, and for 3$ a piece, I can afford to replace this whenever. Thankfully I don't think I'll have to for a while since this gem is holding up very well! Go buy it - you have nothing to lose!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2013 8:03:00 PM More reviews by mnm861794

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The bristles of the brush are extremely soft. I love it! It's really versatile so you can use it for liquid make up, powder, blush, and bronzing. I like it because it picks up a lot of product and its easy to blend. Washing it is pretty easy.. Some product might get stuck deep down in the brush, but the quality is great overall. Mine has not shed nor has the handle gotten loose. I'm definitely going to buy another one in the future for stippling on my foundation.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2013 9:50:00 AM More reviews by sharee20

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

WoW! I own many other $$ brushes, (smashbox, BE, Tarte, UD etc) and this is my go to brush to apply powder. I absolutely love the way it feels on my skin and even more importantly the flawless way it delivers the powder onto my face for a perfect airbrushed look. No shedding either!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2013 5:50:00 PM More reviews by sierrab2010

Let me start by saying that I don't use this brush for foundation - I use my (amazing) Sonia Kashuk flat top brush for that. I haven't ever tried using it for foundation so I'm not sure how it performs jn that area. However, I use this brush as a powder brush to set my makeup. For that purpose, it is excellent. I haven't noticed any shedding or fallout at all. It is soft and honestly feels very high quality. For about $3, it's definitely worth the price. Will buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2013 5:17:00 PM More reviews by albamarina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

it could be better at applying foundation (which is why i only gave it 4 stars), but for the price?? it's absolutely worth it!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2013 12:58:00 AM More reviews by crazykewl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I cant rave enough about this brush, I have 2 on the go and want a couple more honestly.

I use this brush for my foundation and it gives me such a flawless airbrushed look that I cant even imagine using anything else.

I pour a little foundation on the back of my hand (Ive been using Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundaton for a year, I love it) and pick up some with this brush and buff it onto my face.

Amazing.

I use the other one for my pressed powders.

Seriously, try this brush, its $3. Even if YOU dont personally like it, its worth a shot, but I need a few back ups.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/2/2013 12:09:00 AM More reviews by FromNJ23

I honestly do not understand anyone who raves about this brush. Throwing foundation on your face is better than using this. Yes, at 3 dollars, it is very very cheap. But if you think about it, those 3 dollars will add up eventually because not only does this brush shed, it will get nasty after a few uses and you will have to purchase a new one. I suggest checking out sedona lace, sigma, eco tools or real technique brushes. They are on the 9-15 dollar range but they will last you a long time and they make foundation look flawless on your skin.

Tip. you can find real technique brushes for Buy one get one 50% off at drugstore.com.