April 19, 2014 | 1115 users online

Hair - Moroccanoil - Moroccan Oil

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2012 2:04:00 PM More reviews by duskic89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have used Moroccan oil for over a year. I used to dye my hair almost every month because colour washed out so easily (my hair is just weird like that) and of course it damaged it quiet a bit but I started using the shampoo, conditioner and put the oil on my hair after washing it. It helped a lot! I noticed that my hair had less split ends and the oil was great for frizz, and my colour actually lasts a lot longer now! Buying both the shampoo and conditioner became very expensive so I only use the oil now and it still continues to make my hair healthy and shiny. For people with limp and thin hair, you should use just a bit and put it on your hair while its damp, or try the new oil for thin hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2012 4:34:00 AM More reviews by mynameisbec

This product is a miracle for hair!

after having my hair bleached blonde & then going back to my natural brunette hair my hair was less then perfect.

It was breaking, frizzy & hard to handle.
After using Moroccan Oil my hair was instantly smoother & stronger. it looked incredible & i got SO many compliments on how nice my hair was looking :)

I used it before using heat on my hair (hair dryer, straightener) which was great cos it doubled as a heat protectant! i also used it after straightening for a smoother sleeker look!

it is pricey but is well worth it!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2012 4:51:00 AM More reviews by kukukt007

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

On my second bottle of this stuff - I got the first bottle on my birthday last year, just had another birthday and only just finished it... Only to be gifted with another! So it lasts forever = good value for money considering it is pretty pricey. Also, it doesn't make my hair greasy despite the fact that it's oil. I can put heaps in my hair and it won't make it slick at all, unless pretty much any other product that touches my oil prone hair. My hair is course and it helps to smooth out the frizziness and makes my hair soft, shiney and healthy looking. I absolutely love this stuff and hope that I'll get another bottle next year too!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2012 4:44:00 AM More reviews by Flickerini

I love love love this stuff. One of the very best products I have ever come across. I have long, fairly thick hair with a natural wave. I swim and go to the gym a lot so I have to wash my hair at least once a day and it can get dry and frizzy, becoming very hard to style. I use about a 5-10p size amount of the oil onto the lengths and ends of my hair before drying and it transforms it into silky, shiny waves instead of a dull frizz! Not sure if it speeds up drying time, maybe a little. I ran out recently and put off buying more as it IS expensive (28.00); I tried Argan oil from Boots - but it didn't really do anything for me, so I gritted my teeth and got Moroccanoil once more and am now wondering why I waited! I love the smell too - it's sweet but not sickly or overpowering. Also it now comes with a pump dispenser which makes it much easier and less messy to use. The last bottle I had lasted me for months as you don't need much at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2012 12:24:00 AM More reviews by foreverpink

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the only oil treatment that i've tried that actually absorbs into my hair. Previously I had been using CHI Silk Infusion and I had thought that it was great. After trying Moroccan Oil about six months ago I gave my CHI stash away to a friend. I have long, thick, chemically damaged hair that has an unruly wave. If I go without Moroccan Oil my hair turns into an static bird's nest. I just can't even describe the difference this product makes with my hair. I'll never be without it again!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/29/2012 9:25:00 PM More reviews by sarahscantron

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Worthless. I bought this because everyone at my salon was raving about it. They claimed that it made your hair soft and luxurious without weighing it down. Boy was I an idiot for believing the hype. I have thin and limp hair, so I thought my salvation was in a $50 product of hair product. Was i ever wrong. My hair looked OK for the first few days of use, but then my hair became "immune" to it, and started to look crappy again. Yesterday was my last straw. I used it before my normal blow dry, and my hair totally took in the damage from the heat. It looked frizzy and my split ends were obnoxiously obvious. I would understand such results from a cheap drugstore product, but this? Come on.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2012 2:30:00 PM More reviews by PromiscuousGayCroMagnon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this product. I have thick long dense 4a/b textured hair and using this product made my hair so much easier to straighten. I wasn't really worried about using to much. I bought the smallest bottle to try and used about half of it for one session and long with MOP pomade. It smells great, detangles nicely and keeps my hair moisturized.

Im not a fan of the packaging. Its a glass bottle with a twist top. It really should have a pump. I would repurchase

rated 2 of 5 on 2/24/2012 12:07:00 AM More reviews by Taizk

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Really do not feel that much of a difference when I use and when I do not use this product ...
I have long thick coarse Asian hair and it helps a little bit with the frizz and untangling. My hair also feels a little fluffier and airier, but that is it. I noticed these results using on dry hair and when the weather is also dry. Using it with damp hair was no good for me and did not see any difference in cutting the drying time either.
I consider this a leave-in finishing product but never a treatment. As an oil treatment that really nourishes and hydrates the hair I would recommend the Trichup Oil (from India). To use the same way as the MO I would say Tsubaki (camellia) oil is just as good and costs half of the price.
Just got mine because I ve been to Israel and a 100ml bottle only costs 23 dollars over there.
I will never purchase it again because the results do not justify its price.
The only thing I really like is the smell. Although it does not linger on the hair long enough, I can smell it on my hands. Very 80s but kind of cheers me up !!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2012 3:07:00 AM More reviews by Kavila1

LOVE!! a little goes a long way with this product. Tames my long, frizzy hair and leaves it smooth and glossy. I also use it on my body for a soft glow as it leaves my skin super soft too.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2012 9:20:00 AM More reviews by SkinnyCow

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I've used this off and on for years. Never have been very excited about it, until yesterday. I found the REAL purpose for it :

IT DETANGLES.

WOW. I am ENDLESSLY on the hunt for detangler. One that is not too heavy, its like trying to find a unicorn. I have tried sprays, leave ins etc.. I have fine shoulder length wavy / curly hair that I straighten and its colored / highlighted.

WOW. Put it on tangly hair wet just-out-of-the-shower hair, combed right through. Blow dried straight with just a vent brush, didn't have to straight iron, REALLY helped with the frizziness. I have some broken hair towards my scalp that sometimes pop up, this smoothed everything down, and its not heavy. I normally wash 2x a week, sometimes 3, I don't like heavy stuff on my hair. This is light enough. I don't use the light version, just normal, and I don't use much. Sometimes I smooth on ends after hair is dry, it helps add weight to my fine hair, but its not heavy. Love.