September 17, 2014 | 1289 users online

Hair - Moroccanoil - Moroccan Oil

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2012 9:57:00 AM More reviews by mallitabr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great product! It really keeps my blow-outs sleek. And I also like to use it to wear my hair slightly wavy (when I let it dry naturally). I have the one with the pump, and I use 2 pumps of it. It seems like a lot, but my hair soaks it up well, and it's not greasy. The next day, my hair is a little greasier, but not the first day. It has a great smell also. It's a little pricey, but it's worth it. In my opinion, it works better for my frizzy hair than chi and biosilk. They get too greasy for me. I'll continue to buy this.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2012 3:16:00 AM More reviews by kymbat

I went to morocco last year and tried the 100% argan oil which was locally made. It smells nothing like the moroccanoil brand so that was pretty interesting. I tried using the argan oil i bought like how i'd use the moroccan oil and didn't really do the same thing. kinda made my hair oily. In terms of the product, the only reason I got it was coz everyone was raving about it and its actually a good product. don't know how much argan oil is actually in it but, hey, it works for me. My hair is so thick, long and wild and a tiny amount of this lovely oil calms it down. Love it to bits.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2012 10:25:00 PM More reviews by nailpolishdebby

This is for the Moroccanoil Light. I have fine hair but lots of it. I had read in many magazines that Moroccanoil was the bees knees.Being the product fiend that I am, I had to try it.I picked up the Light version because it's not as heavy as its older sister. It smells devine and works very well-keeps my highlighted and flat ironed hair soft,silky and helps cut my hair drier time (some how it makes hair dry faster). I have the older style w/o the pump. What I did was go toSally's and baught a push top bottle and used the lid on my bottle. That way I squeese out just enough. All you need is a nickel size dallop (for med length hair) rubbed between your palms to warm it up and then work from the ends to middle of hair. A quarter size will do for longer hair (past shoulder blades ). For very thick/coarse/curly hair I would recommend the original as it is a thicker consistancy and penetrates the hair better.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2012 10:08:00 AM More reviews by Amymichelle187

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My new must have product I can not believe I have gone so long with out it. My hair was dry dull thick and horrible after just a few days my hair feels great looks fantastic my hair Is loving it.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2012 7:23:00 PM More reviews by MN2010

Brilliant product! I can't live without it. I ran out a while back and didn't repurchase for a while and I realised how much my hair missed it! Overall the price is not an issue since it does such a great job at keeping my hair feeling healthy and vibrant. Packaging is good, but if you buy the 100ml bottle, the pump lets out too much.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2012 1:51:00 AM More reviews by Lisatoxic

My hair has been every color possible and well I have very damage hair because of it. This product has made my hair so much healthier my hair is actually soft and shiny again! It also smells amazing!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2012 2:04:00 PM More reviews by duskic89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have used Moroccan oil for over a year. I used to dye my hair almost every month because colour washed out so easily (my hair is just weird like that) and of course it damaged it quiet a bit but I started using the shampoo, conditioner and put the oil on my hair after washing it. It helped a lot! I noticed that my hair had less split ends and the oil was great for frizz, and my colour actually lasts a lot longer now! Buying both the shampoo and conditioner became very expensive so I only use the oil now and it still continues to make my hair healthy and shiny. For people with limp and thin hair, you should use just a bit and put it on your hair while its damp, or try the new oil for thin hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2012 4:34:00 AM More reviews by mynameisbec

This product is a miracle for hair!

after having my hair bleached blonde & then going back to my natural brunette hair my hair was less then perfect.

It was breaking, frizzy & hard to handle.
After using Moroccan Oil my hair was instantly smoother & stronger. it looked incredible & i got SO many compliments on how nice my hair was looking :)

I used it before using heat on my hair (hair dryer, straightener) which was great cos it doubled as a heat protectant! i also used it after straightening for a smoother sleeker look!

it is pricey but is well worth it!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2012 4:51:00 AM More reviews by kukukt007

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

On my second bottle of this stuff - I got the first bottle on my birthday last year, just had another birthday and only just finished it... Only to be gifted with another! So it lasts forever = good value for money considering it is pretty pricey. Also, it doesn't make my hair greasy despite the fact that it's oil. I can put heaps in my hair and it won't make it slick at all, unless pretty much any other product that touches my oil prone hair. My hair is course and it helps to smooth out the frizziness and makes my hair soft, shiney and healthy looking. I absolutely love this stuff and hope that I'll get another bottle next year too!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2012 4:44:00 AM More reviews by Flickerini

I love love love this stuff. One of the very best products I have ever come across. I have long, fairly thick hair with a natural wave. I swim and go to the gym a lot so I have to wash my hair at least once a day and it can get dry and frizzy, becoming very hard to style. I use about a 5-10p size amount of the oil onto the lengths and ends of my hair before drying and it transforms it into silky, shiny waves instead of a dull frizz! Not sure if it speeds up drying time, maybe a little. I ran out recently and put off buying more as it IS expensive (28.00); I tried Argan oil from Boots - but it didn't really do anything for me, so I gritted my teeth and got Moroccanoil once more and am now wondering why I waited! I love the smell too - it's sweet but not sickly or overpowering. Also it now comes with a pump dispenser which makes it much easier and less messy to use. The last bottle I had lasted me for months as you don't need much at all.