April 21, 2014 | 1220 users online

Mascara - Christian Dior - Diorshow Iconic High Definition Lash Curler Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2010 3:29:00 PM More reviews by Rilya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really wanted something special that could really elliminate my need for an eyelash curler, or give me the perfect cat eye lassh. I will probably exchange this for the Givenchy mascara with the ball wand.

This does a good job of seperating and lengthening without clumping, and is indeed a lot better than the regular Dior Show, which gets clumpy after a few weeks of use. However, it isn't an improvement over other products that can often be found for less money (or as deluxe samples), like Benefit's Bad Gal or Bare Essentials's Buxom.

Overall, I say its one of the bettere mascaras on the market but probably not wirth the hefty price tag.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2010 11:58:00 AM More reviews by IslandLover

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great mascara! I already have very long lashes but I HATE those thick brushes that just clump everything together. This wand is perfect for me. It separates and lengthens and after 2 coats it definitely thickens. I just love the effect I get with this. Lasts all day and it looks Amazing in conjunction with my Shiseido mascara base and my Shu eyelash curler. Beautiful lashes that last me all day long. Try it out if you can. One of my favorite high-end mascaras. Glad I splurged.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2010 9:36:00 AM More reviews by mhelena

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

HG mascara, the best on the market..my lashes are so long and beautiful, it does not give much volume at first, but after 2 coats..like false lashes on me.
it stays 10 hours, no problem..
only downside that it does not come off with water and the price.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2010 6:32:00 PM More reviews by KaiserMimiVII

I'm kinda disappointed with this mascara. It blackens, lengthens a bit but it doesn't hold a curl nor does it at volume. I'm only keeping it because it doesn't clump but I would never ever purchase this again because I think it's really overpriced for what it does. I wish I didn't buy into the hype- certainly wasn't worth it!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/22/2010 9:01:00 AM More reviews by incoehoots

Horrible. I bought this based on reviews, but I didn't like it at all. I tried it with primer and without. It works better without if I had to choose. After curling my lashes and applying this on it was clumpy and did not hold the curl. I am returning and would not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2010 5:01:00 AM More reviews by krissy247

I LOOOOVE this mascara!! I tried a few drug store brands, and when I read the reviews of this I had to get it, and SO happy I did! It truly does make your eyelashes pop, thicken and lengthen! I usually had to layer on my old ones, but this one does it the first time! ( I like the thickened look). If I want a more dramatic eye, I go for two layers of it. It does slightly clump, but FAR less than the other mascaras I have tried- It lengthens so much that if you wear glasses, they will smudge against your lenses, lol. IMO that's not a bad thing! I am so happy with this you have to try it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2010 12:41:00 PM More reviews by carlingus

IF I could have back the cash I've spent in the last year on mascara alone I could literally take a cheap trip to Vegas...but it looks like I'm not going to stop anytime soon because drug store mascara IMO is not a match for HE. Iconic is literally the best yet that I've found, has a pleasant scent, lovely silver patterned tube, and the brush itself is ridiculous, twisty and odd and AMAZING at giving your eyes a sort of lift. I think the lift or curl aspect of it is what makes it worth the money. Nothing, aside from Anastacia's mascara, has in my experience provided this noticeable kind of curl. You feel like you are sort of 'stretching out' your lashes with application, but not so they are stick straigh but rather kind of fanned up and out.... It makes you work fairly quickly, i'd like more play time with it since I like a more maleable mascara application but as long as you don't redip the brush (I use 2 dips total for my eyes with this one) you can keep it from getting too clumpy and still work with it to build volume. I also notice a tiny bit of shinyness to the mascara, a little like Mac X in this regard? Also, it's black shade is a true deep BLACK. all around, i'm happy with this one-until something better comes along....ps I didn't notice any over the top smudging, I often use Clarin's mascara sealer over it however since I like to lock in all my mascaras but even when i've forgotten it hasn't been any more problematic than any average mascara when it comes to smudginess : )

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2010 9:58:00 PM More reviews by AnythingVanilla

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Curls, defines, washes off easily, doesn't clump, no smudges or racoon eyes. Makes my eyes bigger and brighter!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2010 2:20:00 AM More reviews by kja0432

i would say that this is a above average mascara, in terms of the overal product review. i would have rated it a 3/5 in terms of performance, as it can be compared to a drug store mascra (ie- lashblast) but the formualtion is different, whilst i love the volume lash blast gives me, its damn hard to remove ALL of it off, BUT here is a break down of its performace
- volume - 3/5
- does not smudge
- length 4.5 / 5
- appilcation - 5/5 - no clumping as of yet

so all in all its quite good, im happy but not hyped about it
its perfect for days wen i cant be bothered with eyeliner or eye makeup

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2010 6:19:00 PM More reviews by isykitty

Love love LOVE this mascara. It gives incredible length and curl. This is the only mascara that made my boyfriend notice my lashes. He never notices anything but he was made a nice comment on how pretty my lashes look. Tried many mascaras and none of them have given me this sort of result. On me, I didn't notice that it smudged at all.