Estee Lauder Sumptuous

Water, Stearic Acid, Carnauba Wax, Polyisobutene, Glyceryl Stearate, Paraffin, Silica, Isostearic Acid, Hydrogenated Olive Oil, Olive Oil, Olive Oil Unsaponifiables, Pantethine, Polyamide 6, Kaolin, Capryl Glycol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Polytetrafluoroethylene, Hexylene Glycol, Simethicone, Chlorphenesin, Mica, Iron Oxide, Manganese Violet, Chromium Oxide Green, Titanium Dioxide, Prussian Blue, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Carmine, Bismuth Oxychloride, Ultramarines, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Polyvinyl Acetate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate / Sodium Acryloyl Dimethyl Taurate Copolymer, VP / Eicosene Copolymer, Panthenol.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This mascara gave my lashes decent volume, but I noticed that I had smudges on the rims of my bottom lids at the end of the day. Not that spectacular, and the price isn't worth it. Nice packaging though. Also, it smells kind of bad, but that wasn't a big deal for me.

love this mascara sooo much....this is my HG dramatic mascara and its soooo great....the color is dark..and if you apply it well you wont get clumping it gives so much volume its crazy and lengthens. it also does a great job of seperating lashes and when your going out you cant go wrong...my other HG is the more natual maybelline fullnsoft

Hair: Other, Straight, Other

OK mascara, tends to clump right after a few uses. It gives a god volume, but there are cheaper mascaras that are the same in quality.

fabulash....!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

My HG mascara for years had been Lancome Definicils, but I can no longer wear it as it makes my eyes red and puffy - I think they must have changed the formula. I think I have now found my new HG mascara. It really volumises and lifts, doesn't flake, doesn't make my eyelashes feel dry and brittle, removes easily with my Shu Uemura cleansing oil, but best of all it doesn't irritate my eyes. Will repurchase.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I really like this mascara, i got as a sample gift . I have the bold volume 01 black color and it makes my lashes look longer and darker. It gives them so much volume!!!! I'm really thinking of buying it as soon as i am done with the sample.
It not only makes them look fuller but it increases the length of them. So far this mascara is one of my favorites.

Like so many of the reviews, I received this as a gift with purchase....which usually means, a freebie that I would never buy on ny own. Not this time! Love this mascara, and believe me, I've tried plenty of them. Volume, length, durability....just what most of us are looking for in a mascara.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I hate hate hate Estee Lauder mascara. So many people love them but none of them seem to wanna work with my lashes, or maybe my lashes just don't wanna work with 'em. Extremely clumpy ! and I hate the way it smells!

Skin: Dry, Olive, Neutral

This is the only mascara that out performed Lancome Hypnose on me. I love Lancome, but it flakes after several (10) hours. This one doesn't. Sumptious goes on beautifully, looks great, and never flakes. The only draw back I've ever had is it does take a minute to dry. I have hooded eyelids, so I have to be careful not to open my eyes all the way until it's dry or I get spots on my eyelids.

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I received a sample size of this mascara from Macys. I reallyyy don't think this mascara is worth the money! It leaves your lashes looking like any other drug store mascara would, I saw absolutely no difference?? I would neverrr buy this!

Popular Mascaras